• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

Sean31555

Coal
This is an application for: Sean31555 / THE_BRA1N / leafninja44​
1) What is your IGN? Sean31555 / THE_BRA1N / leafninja44​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? I, Sean, have been playing since MC was in creative, BRA1N has been for about a year, Leaf has been around since 1.7. As for Herocraft exclusively, we were all on when Zeal was still around and played for around two weeks, we stopped because we couldn't find a good township​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Sean and BRA1N are midlevel rogues, I will be going Ranger, while BRA1N will be going Ninja. Leafninja44 is highlevel caster going Wizard.​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? We love Herocraft a lot, it has a new and interesting concept and we all really enjoy PvP with the new class systems. We love helping out building and as we have our own Vent, are somewhat adept at raiding and pillaging. We've been playing together long enough to know how to cooperate in a faction/town or what have you. We would love the chance to fight alongside you in Herocraft.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? We all have Teamspeak and Ventrilo. I dont have skype but both BRA1N and Leaf have it and I can obtain it if need be.​
All hail the Walrus.​

1) My IGN is villagermike​
2)I joined herocraft in beta 1.8 and I have been playing minecraft since beta started.​
3) I want to be a caster. and necromancer​
4) if i get spec i can take you to the neather and help out alot in the town - I think you sould recruit me because i love to play mincraft and I would love to join this city, if I was in this city i would help out a lot, I would be able to meet new people and help expand the city. i would be happy if i was accepted to this town​
5) i have skype my skype name is villagermike
thank you for looking at my application.​

1) What is your IGN? My IGN is MagicalPanda.​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? I can't remember exactly when I started playing minecraft - probably around a year or so ago. I've been playing HC on and off since the Sanctum-age.​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? At the moment I am a caster, hoping to go onto being Wizard.​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? Ah, Well, I have no life. If i'm not on another game i'll be here - set me a job and i'll do it. ;]​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? Indeed I do!​

madsplatter

Diamond
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? I can't remember exactly when I started playing minecraft - probably around a year or so ago. I've been playing HC on and off since the Sanctum-age.​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? At the moment I am a caster, hoping to go onto being Wizard.​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? Ah, Well, I have no life. If i'm not on another game i'll be here - set me a job and i'll do it. ;]​
Welcome to the town! Message sigpit in game, and he'll get you set up.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5

Welcome to Pandora!Panorama

Karnier

Wood
1) What is your IGN? Karnier​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since alpha, before there was pvp on multiplayer. I'm only been playing herocraft for one day.​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? I am planning to spec into ranger.​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I am an exceptional builder and designer who could design some buildings and some efficient traps, farms, etc.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? Yes​

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since alpha, before there was pvp on multiplayer. I'm only been playing herocraft for one day.​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I am an exceptional builder and designer who could design some buildings and some efficient traps, farms, etc.​

Maybe post a Pic or two of your work?

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Worked my @SS off today :)

My Work for Today: @madsplatter

Make the floor of undercity from 35% to -> 90% ( I've almost covered it all up )

Board River with wooden slabs from 20% too -> 30%

Cheers!

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted. Welcome to Panorama. Ill send you a PM in a moment.

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
This is an application for: Sean31555 / THE_BRA1N / leafninja44​
1) What is your IGN? Sean31555 / THE_BRA1N / leafninja44​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? I, Sean, have been playing since MC was in creative, BRA1N has been for about a year, Leaf has been around since 1.7. As for Herocraft exclusively, we were all on when Zeal was still around and played for around two weeks, we stopped because we couldn't find a good township​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Sean and BRA1N are midlevel rogues, I will be going Ranger, while BRA1N will be going Ninja. Leafninja44 is highlevel caster going Wizard.​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? We love Herocraft a lot, it has a new and interesting concept and we all really enjoy PvP with the new class systems. We love helping out building and as we have our own Vent, are somewhat adept at raiding and pillaging. We've been playing together long enough to know how to cooperate in a faction/town or what have you. We would love the chance to fight alongside you in Herocraft.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? We all have Teamspeak and Ventrilo. I dont have skype but both BRA1N and Leaf have it and I can obtain it if need be.​
All hail the Walrus.​
@madsplatter
Did you miss this one??

and @Sean31555 @THE_BRA1N @leafninja44 Do you have any pictures of projects you worked on together? (Can be a creative-mode build)

P.S. what is your forum name bra1n?

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey Mad, Im coming back today for a bit of mob grinding,

I realized -yes I want the spot of council but clearly that should go to Player or Jay. This is not a gimmick nao im barely interested in council-anymore. :/