• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
As the future mayor of Konoha - I vow to look after your former KO member amazingly well. I'll ensure 100% guarantee that this horrid situation will not happen again.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
thanks, mad. does this mean i will be joining? i wouldnt leave but it looks like brutal flew into our base with a gold pick and randomly hit everything

madsplatter

Diamond
@xXAmonicXx Yeah the charter needs to be trimmed a bit.

@Dielan9999 Huzzah! We actually paid around Monday, but have been in a battle for regions ever since. :p

@Plob5 Suck it up. I said some people deserved to be council, but there is an open spot with Panda retiring. Will put up a form for people to 'apply' for council soon.

@donnymeyet Yeah, sure you guys can join if that's what you really want. Maybe it would be possible for you guys to make a town under KO?

EDIT:

@AzenYumCha Thanks bud, appreciate it.

@dalton10 Still not sure why you left? Arctic told me you didn't like KO. :/ It's a pain in the ass to not be on much for a few days, and have people start telling me "KO IS FALIN APRT!!!11111one!!". I do not need to devote every second of my life to KO, and I'd prefer not to. Have some patience, I =! KO plenty of stuff around to do.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
@xXAmonicXx Yeah the charter needs to be trimmed a bit.

@Dielan9999 Huzzah! We actually paid around Monday, but have been in a battle for regions ever since. :p

@Plob5 Suck it up. I said some people deserved to be council, but there is an open spot with Panda retiring. Will put up a form for people to 'apply' for council soon.

@donnymeyet Yeah, sure you guys can join if that's what you really want. Maybe it would be possible for you guys to make a town under KO?

EDIT:

@AzenYumCha Thanks bud, appreciate it.

@dalton10 Still not sure why you left? Arctic told me you didn't like KO. :/ It's a pain in the ass to not be on much for a few days, and have people start telling me "KO IS FALIN APRT!!!11111one!!". I do not need to devote every second of my life to KO, and I'd prefer not to. Have some patience, I =! KO plenty of stuff around to do.

Sorry Im most likely done with HC nothing to do noone to mine with grinding sucks hard.

TC harrasment Idk maybe its time I quit?

Thebeast

Iron
ive been on this server since truecorruptor joined im a warrior and i have skype and i love to build and when true is on ill be on

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
ive been on this server since truecorruptor joined im a warrior and i have skype and i love to build and when true is on ill be on
Hey! If you are looking to join KO fill out this..

1) What is your IGN?​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft?​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to?​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you?​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it?​

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
@Plob5 Don't leave

@madsplatter
madsplatter said:
:/ It's a pain in the ass to not be on much for a few days, and have people start telling me "KO IS FALIN APRT!!!11111one!!". I do not need to devote every second of my life to KO, and I'd prefer not to. Have some patience, I =! KO plenty of stuff around to do.

Heh, I know your pain. :p