• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [22/27] *Recruiting*

Chumwagon

TNT
1. IGN : Mrchucklez Class (lvl) : 21 Wizard(also lvl 55 ranger) Profession (lvl) Alchemist level 35
2. Reason you want to join: I want to be with my friend dalton10 and has said some great things about it. I'm not sure if I will live in the town because I own a plot and keep most of my things there. I also want some protection and a place get support if I get into any trouble. My old town was always raided and it just didn't feel safe to be around.
3. Describe yourself: I'm 14 and am in the 8th grade, my main interests revolve around gaming. Not into sports at all but do get outside and do random activities when I feel like it.
4. What can you contribute to the town:I can provide protecting from raiders, teleports to nether or other places if town members need so, and also provide potions and chainmail.(I have a business with a merchant and we will have a shop opened up soon)
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):I would choose C, but resolve to option A if things go south.
BTW I am banned from the sig channel for some reason so please remvoe me if thats the chat you still use for the town​

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN : Mrchucklez Class (lvl) : 21 Wizard(also lvl 55 ranger) Profession (lvl) Alchemist level 35
2. Reason you want to join: I want to be with my friend dalton10 and has said some great things about it. I'm not sure if I will live in the town because I own a plot and keep most of my things there. I also want some protection and a place get support if I get into any trouble. My old town was always raided and it just didn't feel safe to be around.
3. Describe yourself: I'm 14 and am in the 8th grade, my main interests revolve around gaming. Not into sports at all but do get outside and do random activities when I feel like it.
4. What can you contribute to the town:I can provide protecting from raiders, teleports to nether or other places if town members need so, and also provide potions and chainmail.(I have a business with a merchant and we will have a shop opened up soon)
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):I would choose C, but resolve to option A if things go south.
BTW I am banned from the sig channel for some reason so please remvoe me if thats the chat you still use for the town​
EDIT: Nvm, I think you got accepted :O!!!

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
just want to NOTE everyone: IF you are marked as inactive bu is active pls tell me or any council members to tell me so i can update the list

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, guys we got raided by CH earlier, we did pretty good but we hid a bit too much.. maybe I can set up an arena.. and we could try get better at pvp.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
1.​
IGN :bonafideb3ast
Class (lvl) :5 caster
2.​
Reason you want to join: I would like to join because i have been looking for a good town and I came across this one. I have been a loner ever since i started in this server. I also would like protection and a place to call home
3.​
Describe yourself: I am 24 years old I live in Nebraska. I love mc I have been playing it for many years now. I go to school at UNL and I am a nice person
5.​
Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc ... I would chose A.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3

IGN :bonafideb3ast
Class (lvl) :5 caster

Reason you want to join: I would like to join because i have been looking for a good town and I came across this one. I have been a loner ever since i started in this server. I also would like protection and a place to call home

Describe yourself: I am 24 years old I live in Nebraska. I love mc I have been playing it for many years now. I go to school at UNL and I am a nice person

Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc ... I would chose A.
Get with me, sigpit or madlios .. in game.

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
bonafide, we dontprefer you killing a town member who stole from u as first solution, as this can make the situation worse. You are also missing answer for question nr 4. You cannot be accepted yet. Please improve your application.

The_Player_189 pls dont accept applications if they aren't good enough, we want a town with qualified people :)

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
screenshot of town building so far:
rab8dl.png