• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [22/27] *Recruiting*

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
bonafide, we dontprefer you killing a town member who stole from u as first solution, as this can make the situation worse. You are also missing answer for question nr 4. You cannot be accepted yet. Please improve your application.

The_Player_189 pls dont accept applications if they aren't good enough, we want a town with qualified people :)
oh okay.

Write your application for joining Panorama in the following format:
1. IGN : Rogue 1 : Crafter 1
2. Reason you want to join: I need a dedicated, nice town to join to start my adventures.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): i Play the guitar, enjoy music, i dance, i love math, and i love piping. Im 17, mature, and very kind gentlemen
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I can contribute anything the town needs. I can be extremely helpful, once i learn my ways around.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
B. Flame the person, raging
C. Ask him/her to give your stuff back
D. Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game
F. Steal his/her stuff for revenge

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
Accepted, contact me, Sigpit or The_Player_189 ingame so we can add u, and welcome to panorama, happy to have you :)

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
BTW you did not post your IGN, pls update on that then we can add you, IGN = your ingame nick

1. darkaxel101 , rogue 2 : crafter 2
2. Reason you want to join: i am new to the server so i would love the be in this town it looks awsome and i need some protection and later on when my level is higher i can be of big help
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests):
I am 15 years old my first name is thomas, I am from holland, my interest are waterpolo (swimming) and minecraft i play it for almost 2 years now
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I am good in pvp but also a very friendly player I am good with mc and i can help new members very good since I am admin on an other rp server (wont name it that would be advertising ask me in pm)
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):
D ask a mod to solve it becuas stealing isnt allowed on the server
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Some people are inactive because of HC not updating to 1.2, once HC updates.. more people to recruit and more people active :D

Any merchants from KO want to sell some of my potions and split the profit by 50%? Troppicz kevinlive TurtleSick ???

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
1. IGN : spartanfan17 Warior 19 crafter 10
2. Reason you want to join Well my friend thejoker1177 is apart of Glaciem and i want to play with him. Also this looks like a small town which i like i dont like lots of people in a town ;)
3. Describe yourself I am 13 years old i like to swim and play tennis. I am a huge geography nerd. I live in the united states.
4. What can you contribute to the town Well i can contribute pvp any materials and mining i am a good guy and like to make jokes.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do: First i would do C then if they still dont give the items back i would do D.

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
accepted spartanfan pls go ingame and contact panorama councils to add u to town

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
oh i was cleaning the region owners so that only Mayor and SiC has region control, to avoid having stupid people being added to the region like demonx was.
DOT NOT ADD NON TOWN MEMBERS TO REGION!!!
in some cases we can add alliances to region but please dont just add people because they seems "COOL", they may exploit your psychology!

The last 2 raids where enemies have gotten inside UC was because of people opened the door for them!