• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ocean Side [12] (Neutral)

Arturec

Soulsand
1. Minecraft IGN: Arturec

2. Real-Life Age: 14

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I can build, i want to level, and I tend to get promoted when I join towns...

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: Just a few days, 8/28/11 was my 1st day, but I've played other servers before with clans and stuff (Destinycraft) Which was just like Herocraft (everything other than the hero plugin)

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: I Am level 1, (i've reset 2ce, ffrom level 7 and from level 13) and most of the time I try to get started (I always end up dieing and it ruins the hour XD

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town:Mostly...Yes.

AegisFTW

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN: Arturec

2. Real-Life Age: 14

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I can build, i want to level, and I tend to get promoted when I join towns...

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: Just a few days, 8/28/11 was my 1st day, but I've played other servers before with clans and stuff (Destinycraft) Which was just like Herocraft (everything other than the hero plugin)

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: I Am level 1, (i've reset 2ce, ffrom level 7 and from level 13) and most of the time I try to get started (I always end up dieing and it ruins the hour XD

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town:Mostly...Yes.

Welcome as a recruit!

AegisFTW

Coal
Also before you say anything he isn't official he doesn't even have build right. He just needs to go through a process

AegisFTW

Coal
Jadow1 and Mick_the_Wick were kicked for annoying others in voice chat, suspected of cheating, and disrespecting. They have one more chance, Mcdufus is still out though.

Mcdufus is gone for cheating inside the base.

sithoius

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN: sithoius

2. Real-Life Age: 17

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I'ma decent builder, and a good rogue. I can help supply and help defend the town.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: On and off... for... a long time! (months?) I'm back on for sure for the last few days/week... I'm starting to like this server :)

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Rogue, 11? (I think) and I steal and adventure!

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: Yea, but do you have some plan for under the city? Is that why no mining under there?

AegisFTW

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN: sithoius

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I'ma decent builder, and a good rogue. I can help supply and help defend the town.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: On and off... for... a long time! (months?) I'm back on for sure for the last few days/week... I'm starting to like this server :)

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Rogue, 11? (I think) and I steal and adventure!

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: Yea, but do you have some plan for under the city? Is that why no mining under there?

To steal and adventure? Hope you don't steal from us. Accepted!

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Is Azza1070 one of yours? Hes not on your cit list, but is frequently posting in here.

If he is, then you have a problem.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Nope. Dont worry about it then. Thought he was yours....

K

kitsuneblood

1. Minecraft IGN: kitsuneblood

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Help other people that our in the community and do Jobs that are given to me by the mayor, or any higher up. I'm really good with red stones and I love building contraptions that can help the community. I always help others before I help myself.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: I just started today but I played on other servers that have the plugin so I'm pretty familiar. And i'm planning on being active on this server.

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Caster level 5. Depends what I'm given to do when I join this town. I like to build and clear land and any task that's given to me.

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: I accept and will take any responsibility for my mistakes.

AegisFTW

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN: kitsuneblood

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Help other people that our in the community and do Jobs that are given to me by the mayor, or any higher up. I'm really good with red stones and I love building contraptions that can help the community. I always help others before I help myself.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: I just started today but I played on other servers that have the plugin so I'm pretty familiar. And i'm planning on being active on this server.

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Caster level 5. Depends what I'm given to do when I join this town. I like to build and clear land and any task that's given to me.

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: I accept and will take any responsibility for my mistakes.

Good and long app, and a legit member. Your good!

Akil313

Dirt
. Minecraft IGN:Akil313

2. Real-Life Age:13

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I will help with pvp

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: Not very long about 3 days

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Rogue lvl1

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: yes