• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ocean Side [12] (Neutral)

AegisFTW

Coal
. Minecraft IGN:Akil313

2. Real-Life Age:13

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I will help with pvp

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: Not very long

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Rogue lvl1

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: yes

Mmk, I know you, and you have been here for more than three days. Added

AegisFTW

Coal
New thing! You haven't had any contact with us? You gone soon then! Hurry up or go somewhere else.

1. Minecraft IGN: meatballs12

2. Real-Life Age: 16

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Purchase a plot and add to the in town scenery via: nice house and surrounding scenery of my house.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: Since August 22, 2011

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Rogue, level 17. Most of the time, in Herocraft, I mine quite a bit in far away mines to bring up my Exp and to trade minerals with other players. I also like monster slaying and farming.

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: I do understand and accept the rules and the consequences of not following them.

AegisFTW

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN: meatballs12

2. Real-Life Age: 16

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Purchase a plot and add to the in town scenery via: nice house and surrounding scenery of my house.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: Since August 22, 2011

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Rogue, level 17. Most of the time, in Herocraft, I mine quite a bit in far away mines to bring up my Exp and to trade minerals with other players. I also like monster slaying and farming.

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: I do understand and accept the rules and the consequences of not following them.

You are in, enjoy Oceanside! Coords are -450 1250 by the way.

People13

Wood
1. Minecraft IGN:people13

2. Real-Life Age:14

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better:Build a nice house, and then I'll start helping with defense, town building or whatever.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: 3 or 4 months

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Warrior, 15, and I try to find a place to put a base (and not die) most of the time

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: Yes I understand these rules and the punishment for not following them

AegisFTW

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN:people13

2. Real-Life Age:14

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better:Build a nice house, and then I'll start helping with defense, town building or whatever.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: 3 or 4 months

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Warrior, 15, and I try to find a place to put a base (and not die) most of the time

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: Yes I understand these rules and the punishment for not following them

Your good! Welcome!

Thank you for accepting me into your town. How may I now obtain a house plot?

To require access to the town you must wait a week (waited 2 days already) and get 10 stacks of logs. You may enter the town, but that's it.

AegisFTW

Coal
if you consider one kill on one of your townies "cold blooded" then yeah I killed you in cold blood. :)

You came to our town and killed one of them, you then proceeded to attack us in our own town hall camping us in there. You attacked our town in cold blood, you aren't welcome.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Please place tax info on first post of township threads or risk loosing regions.

CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Friday September 15th.

M

mcdufus1

Jadow1 and Mick_the_Wick were kicked for annoying others in voice chat, suspected of cheating, and disrespecting. They have one more chance, Mcdufus is still out though.

Mcdufus is gone for cheating inside the base.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!!!

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
AUDIT COMPLETE

Madonion
Bondb
Seanpaul101
Thrashaholic
Kitsuneblood
Akil313
Clayman20
Greg68
Meatballs12

Are inactive or you have their names spelled wrong. You have 1 week to fix this. This will put you below the required amount of citizens for your current region. Please make the necessary changes.

AegisFTW

Coal
Im giving up the town, can't hold on to it anymore. Someone else can take control of it or let it die.