• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ocean Side [12] (Neutral)

Azza1070

TNT
Also Aegis, Kallemyster is my brother irl, and I also know Evililio irl too. Just thought I'd let you know..Good job starting the town, I honestly don't know why you're allies with Coal Harbour though..

haxxed

Dirt
"Jadow1" just had me sleep in a bed in his house (in your town) and then built me in so that he could PVP farm me. Is this what Ocean Side is about?

kkj3

Wood
1. Minecraft IGN:your_kitteh

2. Real-Life Age:15

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Make redstone/piston contraptions, and contribute by making shops so it can be a floting economy

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: 1 Day

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Crafter, lv7 going to speciialize in engineer

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: yes

AegisFTW

Coal
"Jadow1" just had me sleep in a bed in his house (in your town) and then built me in so that he could PVP farm me. Is this what Ocean Side is about?
I'll talk to him about it... that's his first strike.

1. Minecraft IGN:your_kitteh

2. Real-Life Age:15

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Make redstone/piston contraptions, and contribute by making shops so it can be a floting economy

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: 1 Day

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Crafter, lv7 going to speciialize in engineer

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: yes

Denied, everything looks fine it's just that you been here for only day one! We have to wait for you to get to day three. Come back in two days and your accepted :).

Slapacookie appears here and in Shiroku. Clean it up.

That will Slapacookie's say, I know he was apart of Shiroku, but not anymore. I don't have much control on him deciding.

AegisFTW

Coal
Also Aegis, Kallemyster is my brother irl, and I also know Evililio irl too. Just thought I'd let you know..Good job starting the town, I honestly don't know why you're allies with Coal Harbour though..

It was the people that I trusted.

Sure they aren't Iron Pass or the S.S.S, but they kept my things somewhat safe and were nice people.

Azza1070

TNT
It was the people that I trusted.

Sure they aren't Iron Pass or the S.S.S, but they kept my things somewhat safe and were nice people.
Yeah fair enough, I was enemy with them but I think they're good now. I recently formed a treaty with The_Player_189, and he successfully let me sell my 3 stacks of 64 gold. All is good now..lol

kkj3

Wood
Denied, everything looks fine it's just that you been here for only day one! We have to wait for you to get to day three. Come back in two days and your accepted :).
Okay, i've played here for over three days now :)

1. Minecraft IGN:Nocturnal_Cheese

2. Real-Life Age:14

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better:Hopefully build, mine and somthing to do with combat once get a spec, I like contributing to a bigger goal.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft:3 days today

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft:Caster Level 15. I mostly go out killing mobs for exp but i also enjoy building and making stuff with redstone.

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town:Yes

My timezone is GMT

BTW I'm going on holiday but it's only for the weekend and i can probably still go on the forums.

AegisFTW

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN:Nocturnal_Cheese

2. Real-Life Age:14

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better:Hopefully build, mine and somthing to do with combat once get a spec, I like contributing to a bigger goal.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft:3 days today

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft:Caster Level 15. I mostly go out killing mobs for exp but i also enjoy building and making stuff with redstone.

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town:Yes

My timezone is GMT

BTW I'm going on holiday but it's only for the weekend and i can probably still go on the forums.

Your Good.

Demonxman

Obsidian
lols, awesome looking town hall and inn. also get with me ingame and I'll tell you where to meet up with us (north reach) for rails if you are coming to us with them.

yesarfi5

Wood
1. Minecraft IGN: yesarfi5

2. Real-Life Age: 16

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Become a ranger and destroy our enemies

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: since january this year

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Rogue, 45, I like raiding other towns and helping build the town that I am in.

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: Yes

AegisFTW

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN: yesarfi5

2. Real-Life Age: 16

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Become a ranger and destroy our enemies

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: since january this year

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Rogue, 45, I like raiding other towns and helping build the town that I am in.

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town: Yes

Accepted as a Recruit, Welcome!