• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion ****No longer Recruiting****

Invaliidd

Wood
IGN: Invaliidd​
Time zone: Eastern -5​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) warrior/crafter​
How long have you been on HC: I've been on HC for atleast 3 months. I quit for awhile because someone griefed me. Now I'm back and ready to own all!​
Why do you want to join: I want to join Oblivion because one of my friends [BrianLimburg] said it was an amazing town. I want to PvP with members and meet new friends so I can have a great time on HC. I also want to help with projects.​
Will you help with town projects: Yes​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes​
Referrals: Brianlimburg :]​

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Invaliidd​
Time zone: Eastern -5​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) warrior/crafter​
How long have you been on HC: I've been on HC for atleast 3 months. I quit for awhile because someone griefed me. Now I'm back and ready to own all!​
Why do you want to join: I want to join Oblivion because one of my friends [BrianLimburg] said it was an amazing town. I want to PvP with members and meet new friends so I can have a great time on HC. I also want to help with projects.​
Will you help with town projects: Yes​
Referrals: Brianlimburg :]​
Accepted.
Get with me, oo00Lost00oo, Merikku or Leftovers5 in-game for perms, guide around town and a plot.
images

realmatt10000

Legacy Supporter 5
Application​
IGN: realmatt10000​
Time zone: Pacific Timezone -8​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) DreadKnight and Crafter (I plan to become a Smith.)​
How long have you been on HC: I joined the server about two months ago and I just started playing again recently.​
Why do you want to join: I have been looking for towns to join so I can really play the server and one of your members gave me a tour of the town and I thought that it was a really cool town. (I love the infrastructure a lot!)​
Will you help with town projects: Yes, I would love to make the town look even cooler.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do agree.​
Referrals: whiteninja1970​

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application​
IGN: realmatt10000​
Time zone: Pacific Timezone -8​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) DreadKnight and Crafter (I plan to become a Smith.)​
How long have you been on HC: I joined the server about two months ago and I just started playing again recently.​
Why do you want to join: I have been looking for towns to join so I can really play the server and one of your members gave me a tour of the town and I thought that it was a really cool town. (I love the infrastructure a lot!)​
Will you help with town projects: Yes, I would love to make the town look even cooler.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do agree.​
Referrals: whiteninja1970​
Accepted.
Get with me, oo00Lost00oo, Merikku or Leftovers5 in-game for perms, guide around town and a plot.
images

jdyoungs

TNT
Application:​
IGN: jdyoungs​
Time zone: GMT -8:00​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) healer, intending to be Clerical in the occupation of war. As for crafting, probably alchemist, but I can be persuaded otherwise.​
How long have you been on HC: Two months or so, but only to get a feel for the server.​
Why do you want to join: Since we're migrating to this server on a more solidified basis, I wish to retire the moniker of an obscure Wandering Minstrel and instead live in a town. Plus, I'm generally not opposed to realmatt10000's decisions, mundane or otherwise, and so I'd love not having to secretly stalk him being able to accompany him into this desert oasis of sorts if possible. Also, a chicken in your happy abode looked at me candidly. This must be a sign.​
Will you help with town projects: I'm utilitarian as far as building; so I'd love to be involved in security or non-artistic endeavors; just expect me to help build the Pentagon and not the Taj Mahal. ;)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, except the part about not being some sort of nozzle to other townsfolk. Does this mean watering flowers is frowned upon? :)
Referrals: realmatt10000 (I do his bidding) -> whiteninja1970​

[CORE] Motav

Stone
Application​
IGN: Motav​
Time zone: Eastern Standard, (I live in FL in the USA, pretty sure that's right)​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) I'm just a caster/crafter as of yet, but plan on becoming a neromancer/engineer. I'm a whiz with redstone.​
How long have you been on HC: Only a few days but there doesn't seem to be much point to playing an mmorpg by yourself inside a mountain hiding from marauders 24/7. Of course I will still be able to pay the taxes simply from voting every day.​
Why do you want to join: Apart from the location (I can dig the desert) but I am tired of getting "thug lifed" in the wilderness. It's not really a plausible way to live, getting murdered and robbed every day and starting over on everything again.​
Will you help with town projects: I would love to, but I currently have nothing to my name yet. I've played Minecraft since very early 2010 and have built many complexes in that time, but I'm useless without any material.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course, if I wanted to live somewhere without rules I'd continue living in squalor outside.​
Referrals: None, just simply parousing the township forum and deciding this one looks good.​

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application:​
IGN: jdyoungs​
Time zone: GMT -8:00​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) healer, intending to be Clerical in the occupation of war. As for crafting, probably alchemist, but I can be persuaded otherwise.​
How long have you been on HC: Two months or so, but only to get a feel for the server.​
Why do you want to join: Since we're migrating to this server on a more solidified basis, I wish to retire the moniker of an obscure Wandering Minstrel and instead live in a town. Plus, I'm generally not opposed to realmatt10000's decisions, mundane or otherwise, and so I'd love not having to secretly stalk him being able to accompany him into this desert oasis of sorts if possible. Also, a chicken in your happy abode looked at me candidly. This must be a sign.​
Will you help with town projects: I'm utilitarian as far as building; so I'd love to be involved in security or non-artistic endeavors; just expect me to help build the Pentagon and not the Taj Mahal. ;)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, except the part about not being some sort of nozzle to other townsfolk. Does this mean watering flowers is frowned upon? :)
Referrals: realmatt10000 (I do his bidding) -> whiteninja1970​

Application​
IGN: Motav​
Time zone: Eastern Standard, (I live in FL in the USA, pretty sure that's right)​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) I'm just a caster/crafter as of yet, but plan on becoming a neromancer/engineer. I'm a whiz with redstone.​
How long have you been on HC: Only a few days but there doesn't seem to be much point to playing an mmorpg by yourself inside a mountain hiding from marauders 24/7. Of course I will still be able to pay the taxes simply from voting every day.​
Why do you want to join: Apart from the location (I can dig the desert) but I am tired of getting "thug lifed" in the wilderness. It's not really a plausible way to live, getting murdered and robbed every day and starting over on everything again.​
Will you help with town projects: I would love to, but I currently have nothing to my name yet. I've played Minecraft since very early 2010 and have built many complexes in that time, but I'm useless without any material.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course, if I wanted to live somewhere without rules I'd continue living in squalor outside.​
Referrals: None, just simply parousing the township forum and deciding this one looks good.​

Both of you are accepted. See me, lost, kevinlive, or merikku in game to be added/assisted in getting to and setting up in town. Also @[CORE] Motav I read your other thread. ;D

peejwizz

Wood
Application:
IGN: Peejwizz
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Classes: Rogue/Crafter (Planning to become Ranger/Farmer)
How long have you been on HC: I'm relatively new to HC. I've only been on for about a week.
Why do you want to join: As I said earlier I am new to HC and I want to join a dedicated, and fun town. I also want to make new friends and interact with new people.
Will you help with town projects: Yes I do plan on contributing to the town projects when I have the chance.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I agree to everything :)
Referrals: None. Saw this town on forums and thought it would be a great place to join

TheLyric

Wood
My Application​
IGN: TheLyric​
Time zone: Pacific​
Classes: Rogue/Crafter​
How long have you been on HC: About a month​
Why do you want to join: I want to join because i found that without a good town i cant level up and enjoy all what HC has to offer and this town seems to be fun and very established. (Also i <3 elder scrolls :D)​
Will you help with town projects: Of course, i genuinely enjoy being part of a whole and helping out my town.​
Referrals: I saw in [re] chat, i think it was you lost who was recruiting :)

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
My Application​
Why do you want to join: I want to join because i found that without a good town i cant level up and enjoy all what HC has to offer and this town seems to be fun and very established. (Also i <3 elder scrolls :D)​
Will you help with town projects: Of course, i genuinely enjoy being part of a whole and helping out my town.​

Sorry to this town but Lyric does it mean you are leaving RA. If so than i wish you best of luck.
@TheLyric

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
No worries Kenneth.

My Application​

Accepted. ;D - see me, lost, kevin, or merriku in game.

Application​
IGN: JustinsAlien​
Classes: Healer/Crafter​
How long have you been on HC: A few weeks​
Why do you want to join: Looks to be a stable town with new members, looks like a very helpful group, and an overall awesome looking place.​
Will you help with town projects: Yes. :]​
Referrals: TheLyric, you just added him. :]​

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Application​
IGN: JustinsAlien​
Classes: Healer/Crafter​
How long have you been on HC: A few weeks​
Why do you want to join: Looks to be a stable town with new members, looks like a very helpful group, and an overall awesome looking place.​
Will you help with town projects: Yes. :]​
Referrals: TheLyric, you just added him. :]​
done!

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok it has come to my attention that 2 of Oblivions town members have griefed a new town of Pandora!
Im ok with raiding and so is the server, Im ok with PVP so is the server But myself and oblivion, And the server are NOT ok with greifing.
And im not talking about accusations or "i thinks" This is proven greifing, It wont be tolorated, thoses involved need to appoligise to the town in question, and offer any assistance they may require to fix the greif ..
It is a banable offence on this server to grief, so DONT DO IT, not only does it reflect bad upon oblivion as a whole but it puts your place on this server in the hang..
Below is a reminder on the server rules

Griefing may be defined as:
  • Destroying blocks in another player's structure.
    • Destroying blocks in pursuit of another player is acceptable if blocks are replaced.
  • Placing blocks in or around a structure which you do not own.
  • Leaving abusive messages in any form.
  • Teleporting group members to your person and engaging in hostile actions against said group members.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
So..Many..Newcomers..
I feel zerged every time I log on D:

We are officialy full to the brim atm, so no more new members for the time being, not untill a few extra things are sorted out first.

Oh btw town funds are growing quick thanks the sale of gold to the town and some in town plot buys, If you feel you need more room for your house, then contact me to see about buying a larger plot! it all helps out the town!