• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion ****No longer Recruiting****

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
dustinburdine - banned for mass greifing.
Kicked him out of town and removed region perms.

I refer PPl to my post about Griefing Oblivion will not tolerate it! and ppl caught doing it will be Kicked.

Also We caught the theifs that stole in town.. they have been remover.. anyone caught stealing WILL be removed without question,
I would also like to apologise for blaming EMONINJA008 for stealing he is %100 Innocent!

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Never fear Lost is here, already patched like a few days ago, also stuff that involves oblivion security flwas are better of said in a Inbox message to council members..
yeah lol wouldnt want to post security flaws for everyone to see. my bad

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I refer PPl to my post about Griefing Oblivion will not tolerate it! and ppl caught doing it will be Kicked.

Also We caught the theifs that stole in town.. they have been remover.. anyone caught stealing WILL be removed without question,
I would also like to apologise for blaming EMONINJA008 for stealing he is %100 Innocent!

I wanted to give you a bad spelling so bad...

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
A lot has happened today, recently. If anything, the citizens of Oblivion need to stand together in this time. Serious reforms are on their way, I can't guarantee anything thus far, but I will try my best to be the most capable leader, along with Lost, I can be in this time.

Valera

Diamond
Application​
IGN:brianlimburg​
Time zone:europ​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) warrior/crafter​
How long have you been on HC: 2 weeks​
Why do you want to join: kevin told me about it it sounded awesome​
Will you help with town projects: i will love to help ^^​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i understand them all and i agree​
Referrals: kevinlive​
Join Date April 23rd​

Valera

Diamond
IGN: Invaliidd​
Time zone: Eastern -5​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) warrior/crafter​
How long have you been on HC: I've been on HC for atleast 3 months. I quit for awhile because someone griefed me. Now I'm back and ready to own all!​
Why do you want to join: I want to join Oblivion because one of my friends [BrianLimburg] said it was an amazing town. I want to PvP with members and meet new friends so I can have a great time on HC. I also want to help with projects.​
Will you help with town projects: Yes​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes​
Referrals: Brianlimburg :]​
Joined town April 29th​

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
A lot has happened today, recently. If anything, the citizens of Oblivion need to stand together in this time. Serious reforms are on their way, I can't guarantee anything thus far, but I will try my best to be the most capable leader, along with Lost, I can be in this time.
Ill be loyal to Oblivion and its kingdom as long as I am on the server. You guys are friends, and great leaders, I hope to stick with you guys until the end.

brianlimburg

Stone

pleas unbann me i gave me coords of all me stuff... only thing i need to do is set me recall somewhere else.. and im done. im not gonna walk any close to oblivion anymore pleas! ( and how can u bann me for stealing? its allowed right?)

[CORE] Motav

Stone
Why even steal in the first place? Oblivion lets you have your own protected home with no upfront cost, a farm for any food you need, and people who will stick their neck out for you without hardly knowing ya. Why abuse their kindness and rob them at all? Before I joined the town I was a smelly vagrant with nothing and that was the polar opposite of fun. It's the least anyone could do would be to obey their SIMPLE rules.