• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
He was kicked out of Paragon/LO and declined from Jericho because he can't listen to what people tell him, turncoated and randomly killed allies with the TC, and can general be obnoxious in game.

He was banned from server for pending investigation, so we went and kicked him already. We were hesitant to invite him due to knowing he was from LO. Thanks for letting us know about that though :)

mittens321

Iron
Thats kind of stupid because it was only for this battle and I told the people I'm facing that I would be with what for this battle. You didn't tell me I was going to be kicked from paragon but I don't care. I'm sick of paragon. I like oakenshire way better.

mittens321

Iron
Well I'm nice to the people of oaken shire and also I got sick and bored of paragon. Oakenshire is way more fun .[DOUBLEPOST=1360343443,1360343333][/DOUBLEPOST]Ill be on today I think around 5pm[DOUBLEPOST=1360343677][/DOUBLEPOST]Pls don't ban me from the town. I like this town.

Can I join back in when I come in?
You have quite the negative reputation following you, being rejected from multiple towns before applying here, banned from the server for a short while from what I've heard, and being related to drew2222 who likes to kill our low level players. As of now, I'm sorry but I think your behavior will reflect badly on Oakenshire as a town.

mittens321

Iron
The thing happened on the 27. It was before I joined this town. I told danda since I joined this town, I stopped doing bad things because I'm having fun In this town.

The thing happened on the 27. It was before I joined this town. I told danda since I joined this town, I stopped doing bad things because I'm having fun In this town.
Yes well in my previous post I said "as of now". A few hours after that post you miserably failed at raiding us in an attempt at revenge, so I'm going to deny you permanently. Good luck to whatever town accepts you.

HalfSpoon

Stone
Your Minecraft name: HalfSpoon
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: fall of 2010?
Your primary class and level: Rogue (will be Ranger or Runeblade) lvl 10
Your profession class and level: Crafter (Will be miner or scribe or farmer) lvl 6
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town: Because I'm good at pvp and I love this server, and I REALLY love the community feel, the pvp of the city, the name, and the town building style.
What you can do for this town: I will defend and repair the town, and participate in raids if there are some, and I can provide with my to-be professions and class path!

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: HalfSpoon
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: fall of 2010?
Your primary class and level: Rogue (will be Ranger or Runeblade) lvl 10
Your profession class and level: Crafter (Will be miner or scribe or farmer) lvl 6
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town: Because I'm good at pvp and I love this server, and I REALLY love the community feel, the pvp of the city, the name, and the town building style.
What you can do for this town: I will defend and repair the town, and participate in raids if there are some, and I can provide with my to-be professions and class path!
Accepted, I'll get with you in game to get you setup!

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Your Minecraft name: Nevinryal
Your age: Born Jan 1, 1980
How long have you played the server?: Started sometime back in January
Your primary class and level: Warrior Level 11,
Your profession class and level:Crafter Level 21
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, Use it every day.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes, and my own server. Skype?: Yes and always leave it on. Skype=Nevinryal
Why you want to join this town: I would like to join a productive town that cares about its' members and encourages fun gaming in a group setting. I have several friends all of whom are very eager to try this new server out and we all want to make the best of it. We all know eachother pretty well and always utilize Teamspeak to coordinate everything. We are a trustworthy group and I can vouch for any of them as we most often work together especially on special projects. Our group is currently comprised of myself a Warrior, Kevin the Healer, Usimaro the Rogue, and our three excellent Casters, Reaper, Nikki, and Gavin. This application is of course for myself as they are still starting out but I would expect more applications from them to soon follow. I hope we can all be part of the same town and help bring about a better HeroCraft experience for everyone.
What you can do for this town: Both myself and our group are willing to contribute in every way to your town and our possible new home. We are still learning the ropes I won't deny that but we are a mature group who enjoy what this server has to offer and would very much be willing to do what it takes to make the transition to a productive member of a town community. Each of us will be following a different Class and Profession so as to get the most out of the diversity of classes. So far we have decisions made on about 5 professions but will wait until we each complete the Master Crafter profession before setting anything in stone. Feel free to ask us anything you like and we all cannot wait to meet you in game. :D P.S. Thank you very much to Rizyk for being so kind and helpful in the Tour channel and for giving us this chance at something better. We won't forget this. =)

By the way, any of us would defend our adopted home town to the teeth in the defense of the populace and we look down upon killing defenseless people as it wasn't much fun having to deal with a level 50 Ranger trying to track us down from day 1. =p

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Nevinryal
Your age: Born Jan 1, 1980
How long have you played the server?: Started sometime back in January
Your primary class and level: Warrior Level 11,
Your profession class and level:Crafter Level 21
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, Use it every day.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes, and my own server. Skype?: Yes and always leave it on. Skype=Nevinryal
Why you want to join this town: I would like to join a productive town that cares about its' members and encourages fun gaming in a group setting. I have several friends all of whom are very eager to try this new server out and we all want to make the best of it. We all know eachother pretty well and always utilize Teamspeak to coordinate everything. We are a trustworthy group and I can vouch for any of them as we most often work together especially on special projects. Our group is currently comprised of myself a Warrior, Kevin the Healer, Usimaro the Rogue, and our three excellent Casters, Reaper, Nikki, and Gavin. This application is of course for myself as they are still starting out but I would expect more applications from them to soon follow. I hope we can all be part of the same town and help bring about a better HeroCraft experience for everyone.
What you can do for this town: Both myself and our group are willing to contribute in every way to your town and our possible new home. We are still learning the ropes I won't deny that but we are a mature group who enjoy what this server has to offer and would very much be willing to do what it takes to make the transition to a productive member of a town community. Each of us will be following a different Class and Profession so as to get the most out of the diversity of classes. So far we have decisions made on about 5 professions but will wait until we each complete the Master Crafter profession before setting anything in stone. Feel free to ask us anything you like and we all cannot wait to meet you in game. :D P.S. Thank you very much to Rizyk for being so kind and helpful in the Tour channel and for giving us this chance at something better. We won't forget this. =)

Accepted! I've been talking to you in game for a while, and you seem like a cool guy. You also meet all the requirements to join, and this was a great application.
Have your friends apply once they've been whitelisted long enough and such~

KevinVolt

Stone
Your Minecraft name:KevinVolt
Your age:37
How long have you played on the server?: 3 days
What is your primary class and level?: Healer 9
What is your profession class and level?:crafter 18
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes to both but currently using a game group chat account
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Sounds like a up and coming town.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I want to build a shop as a merchant a big shop and I like the sound of being a disciple here.

TotemFace

Wood
Your Minecraft name: TotemFace
Your age: 20
How long have you played on the server?: 2 days but I've been whitelisted since November
What is your primary class and level?: Healer level 9 (aiming for disciple)
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter level 5 ( aiming for mason or engineer)
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Skype but I can install TeamSpeak if needed
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I was approached by someone in the recruiting chat channel and they pointed me here.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I feel that I could contribute to the town either by healing people during pvp and raids and by helping in any construction project you might need done.

Your Minecraft name:KevinVolt
Your age:37
How long have you played on the server?: 3 days
What is your primary class and level?: Healer 9
What is your profession class and level?:crafter 18
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes to both but currently using a game group chat account
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Sounds like a up and coming town.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I want to build a shop as a merchant a big shop and I like the sound of being a disciple here.
Your Minecraft name: TotemFace
Your age: 20
How long have you played on the server?: 2 days but I've been whitelisted since November
What is your primary class and level?: Healer level 9 (aiming for disciple)
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter level 5 ( aiming for mason or engineer)
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Skype but I can install TeamSpeak if needed
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I was approached by someone in the recruiting chat channel and they pointed me here.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I feel that I could contribute to the town either by healing people during pvp and raids and by helping in any construction project you might need done.
I've made exceptions for the both of you since you've had council vouch for you. Get in contact with myself, Licksterboy, Raekinthebored, Warmachinexp, Rizyq, or Tremendousfox for an invite.

Your Minecraft name: Ultimate_N00b
Your age: 18
How long have you played on the server?: Not too much, at most a week.
What is your primary class and level?: Rouge, and..well, kinda new, and a little confused because I got skipped past the beginning island thingy.
What is your profession class and level?: Planning on getting Ninja :D
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes I have
Do you have a microphone?: Laptop(Fast mousepad though, fine at PvPing)
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Just skype and mumble.
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Just would like a town that I could join, be a part of, and this one seems like one of the best.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Because, I am a newb, but I will get better, and I think joining a town will help me with this.

Your Minecraft name: Ultimate_N00b
Your age: 18
How long have you played on the server?: Not too much, at most a week.
What is your primary class and level?: Rouge, and..well, kinda new, and a little confused because I got skipped past the beginning island thingy.
What is your profession class and level?: Planning on getting Ninja :D
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes I have
Do you have a microphone?: Laptop(Fast mousepad though, fine at PvPing)
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Just skype and mumble.
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Just would like a town that I could join, be a part of, and this one seems like one of the best.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Because, I am a newb, but I will get better, and I think joining a town will help me with this.
Congratulations, you've been whitelisted for exactly a week, welcome to the town.

KevinVolt

Stone
I just wanted to update my file I'm going to be a Mystic/Merchant hope no one is to choked up about the change but porting pays better and goes better with my merchant nature. I also just made level 20 in healer so I'm just waiting for the game to come back up. also I gained one level in crafter 19. Thanks all....

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
Your Minecraft name: iGavinnn
Your age: 19
How long have you played on the server?: Two weeks
What is your primary class and level?: Caster I am currently level 10
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter currently level 15
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I came here with a group of guys and this is the town we decided on. They have been accepted so I am looking forward to it.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I bring maturity and dedication with me. I follow all rules and go above and beyond the call of duty.