• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

Your Minecraft name: Busterburton
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: 2 days I am new
Your primary class and level: Healer 10
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 5
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both
Why you want to join this town: I am new and I think to get the full experience of this server I should join a town. I also like how active and dedicated your town looks, I think that I will be a good member of your town and I would like to help you grow your town and train with the town and get stronger.
What you can do for this town: Farm, build, I would also like to make a temple to give housing to wayward travelers and feed the hungry of this town.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Your Minecraft name: Busterburton
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: 2 days I am new
Your primary class and level: Healer 10
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 5
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both
Why you want to join this town: I am new and I think to get the full experience of this server I should join a town. I also like how active and dedicated your town looks, I think that I will be a good member of your town and I would like to help you grow your town and train with the town and get stronger.
What you can do for this town: Farm, build, I would also like to make a temple to give housing to wayward travelers and feed the hungry of this town.

Sorry we don't accept members so new to the server. Once you hit the one week mark we'd love to have you join! Grab our attention in a few more days and we'll get you setup.

Your Minecraft name: oscarfouz364​
Your age: 17​
How long have you played the server?: About a month​
Your primary class and level: Dragoon 60​
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 27​
Do you have a microphone?: yes​
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both​
Why you want to join this town: i use to be in this town but about a few weeks ago i left in the quest of trying to make my own town, i got very close to having all the supplies needed but after that i don't know what happen everything just fell apart, but i didn't just leave oakenshire and betrayed them when i left i told every one why i was leaving and i donated money to the town. i'm also thinking about disbanding my guild and just becoming a normal town citizen, but i'm not sure yet.​

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Your Minecraft name: MajorasMask.

Your age: 17.

How long have you played the server?: Two Years.

Your primary class and level: Wizard (Currently level 36).

Your profession class and level: Farmer (Level 42, I believe).

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I often use Teamspeak. I do have Skype, but I prefer not to use it.

Why you want to join this town: I want to join this town to see what others are like. I've come visit and, from what i've seen, it's awesome! :D While I have not specifically joined any [Good] towns in the past, I feel that I am compatible with this nature.

What you can do for this town: Being a farmer, I can help contribute to both animal and food farms. I am also reasonably good at building, best at things such as the construction of rails/paths, aswell as decorating an area to make it appear more natural. Much like any other citizen, I can contribute to the town tax. In addition, I have help towards gathering items which may be needed to further benefit the town (such as ores, upgrade items, ect).

Thank you for the consideration I understand that I am very new and I would love to join if I am not with another town by 1/30/13. I that a good date to determine weather or not I am worth joining?

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for the consideration I understand that I am very new and I would love to join if I am not with another town by 1/30/13. I that a good date to determine weather or not I am worth joining?

Sounds good to me : P. Just look for us on or send an @-RaekinTheBored on the forums (minus the '-').

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: MajorasMask.

Your age: 17.

How long have you played the server?: Two Years.

Your primary class and level: Wizard (Currently level 36).

Your profession class and level: Farmer (Level 42, I believe).

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I often use Teamspeak. I do have Skype, but I prefer not to use it.

Why you want to join this town: I want to join this town to see what others are like. I've come visit and, from what i've seen, it's awesome! :D While I have not specifically joined any [Good] towns in the past, I feel that I am compatible with this nature.

What you can do for this town: Being a farmer, I can help contribute to both animal and food farms. I am also reasonably good at building, best at things such as the construction of rails/paths, aswell as decorating an area to make it appear more natural. Much like any other citizen, I can contribute to the town tax. In addition, I have help towards gathering items which may be needed to further benefit the town (such as ores, upgrade items, ect).

Accepted, very nice looking application and I see no reason not to. Find a council member in-game to get invited.

Your Minecraft name: oscarfouz364​
Your age: 17​
How long have you played the server?: About a month​
Your primary class and level: Dragoon 60​
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 27​
Do you have a microphone?: yes​
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both​
Why you want to join this town: i use to be in this town but about a few weeks ago i left in the quest of trying to make my own town, i got very close to having all the supplies needed but after that i don't know what happen everything just fell apart, but i didn't just leave oakenshire and betrayed them when i left i told every one why i was leaving and i donated money to the town. i'm also thinking about disbanding my guild and just becoming a normal town citizen, but i'm not sure yet.​

There's no bad blood between Oak and you all, at least on our end. So none of us have problems re-accepting you to town, as well. Get a council member to invite you.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Here are some pictures of the ''Cave Housing Thingy'' suggestion I made:

20130127091731.png

A ''corridor'' of sorts. The wooden doors indicate where plots would be.

20130127091741.png

Decoration could be added to make it fit the ''natural'' theme of Oakenshire. Blocks such as vines, leaves, grass and water are examples of what could be used. It would be nice if we could put some coal ore/lapis ore blocks in there, I have a Silk Touch pickaxe, so that may work! :p

20130127091823.png

Inside the rooms would be small box-shaped plots. Not much, but very cosy.

What do you think? Rizyq RaekinTheBored

PsyKoZe_

Stone
Your Minecraft name: Sykozen
Your age: 19
How long have you played the server?: A month maybe (been playing casually)
Your primary class and level: Rogue lvl 9
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 7
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I got both
Why you want to join this town: I'm tired of playing by myself so I'm looking for some people to play with, your town looks like the place I wanna be playing.
What you can do for this town: I'm very helpful and my maturity lets me dealing with problems carefully.

Your Minecraft name: Forest_Runner
Your age: 21
How long have you played the server?: 3 hours
Your primary class and level: Rogue, 8
Your profession class and level: Crafter,7
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Skype is better but I have tc too
Why you want to join this town: Town looks nice =) I can build something for it's beauty!
What you can do for this town: building and fighting

Your Minecraft name: Sykozen
Your age: 19
How long have you played the server?: A month maybe (been playing casually)
Your primary class and level: Rogue lvl 9
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 7
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I got both
Why you want to join this town: I'm tired of playing by myself so I'm looking for some people to play with, your town looks like the place I wanna be playing.
What you can do for this town: I'm very helpful and my maturity lets me dealing with problems carefully.
I'm concerned about how active you will be, but other than that your application checks out. Welcome to the town! Ask a council member for an invite when you're online.

Your Minecraft name: Forest_Runner
Your age: 21
How long have you played the server?: 3 hours
Your primary class and level: Rogue, 8
Your profession class and level: Crafter,7
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Skype is better but I have tc too
Why you want to join this town: Town looks nice =) I can build something for it's beauty!
What you can do for this town: building and fighting
Sorry, but we've decided to wait for players to be whitelisted for at least a week before inviting them to the town. Check back with us in a week if you're still interested and we'll get you set up.

Here are some pictures of the ''Cave Housing Thingy'' suggestion I made:

20130127091731.png

A ''corridor'' of sorts. The wooden doors indicate where plots would be.

20130127091741.png

Decoration could be added to make it fit the ''natural'' theme of Oakenshire. Blocks such as vines, leaves, grass and water are examples of what could be used. It would be nice if we could put some coal ore/lapis ore blocks in there, I have a Silk Touch pickaxe, so that may work! :p

20130127091823.png

Inside the rooms would be small box-shaped plots. Not much, but very cosy.

What do you think? Rizyq RaekinTheBored

Glad you put something together; however, I can create a design that will work a little better. If you have any questions about builds and such just let me know.

PsyKoZe_

Stone
I'm concerned about how active you will be, but other than that your application checks out. Welcome to the town! Ask a council member for an invite when you're online.

I've been playing more often since last week, that's why I applied. But, I might "disappear" for some days now and then because I'm a musician so I have to study. But don't worry ;)

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
I've been playing more often since last week, that's why I applied. But, I might "disappear" for some days now and then because I'm a musician so I have to study. But don't worry ;)

We're more than willing to work around that. Only thing we'd ask is if you could keep up on your taxes though. Missing two weeks can put you on probation or even kicked. We'd try to get a hold of you before the latter option though : P. But other than that, "Welcome to Oakenshire!"

JacobBurkey

Portal
We're more than willing to work around that. Only thing we'd ask is if you could keep up on your taxes though. Missing two weeks can put you on probation or even kicked. We'd try to get a hold of you before the latter option though : P. But other than that, "Welcome to Oakenshire!"
Raekin! come on the server

MajorasMask

Ungodly
OK guys, we can start moving people into the underground cave housing thingy. Contact me in-game if you'd like your own plot. They're free, but they are also rather small. Enough to have at least 5-8 double chests, however.