• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

Your Minecraft name: otterhedgehog
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: a few days
Your primary class and level: Rogue, 5
Your profession class and level: Rogue, 5
Do you have a microphone?: No
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: No
Why you want to join this town: I want to be able to help the HeroCraft community, and have fun with other people on the server. I also need help leveling up, so being in a party within the town would help.
What you can do for this town: I can collect resources, build structures, and slay enemies, as well as do anything that I am asked to do.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Your Minecraft name: otterhedgehog
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: a few days
Your primary class and level: Rogue, 5
Your profession class and level: Rogue, 5
Do you have a microphone?: No
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: No
Why you want to join this town: I want to be able to help the HeroCraft community, and have fun with other people on the server. I also need help leveling up, so being in a party within the town would help.
What you can do for this town: I can collect resources, build structures, and slay enemies, as well as do anything that I am asked to do.
I'm going to have to deny you for now, we want to have people who have played for atleast one week on the server. We want people to know the server rules, the town rules, and what not to do. If you're still active for a few more days, I'll accept you.

I'm sorry but unfortunately we've just decided to require new players to be whitelisted on the server for at least 1 week before we accept them into the town, unless you're friend with a council member. If you still wish to join us you can apply again in a week.
Sorry, and thanks!
ok

XVW

Wood
Your Minecraft name: XVW
Your age: 17
How long have you played the server?: Approx 1 and a half month.
Your primary class and level: lvl 18 Rogue. (Deciding between Ninja and Ranger)
Your profession class and level: lvl 28 crafter. (Not sure what to choose, was thinking Farmer when me and Rooseus were living alone)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Got both but i prefer Teamspeak :)
Why you want to join this town: I want to join a community instead of living in a cave with my friend Rooseus. As to correct him, All of my valuables were looted from our hidden chest. :eek:
What you can do for this town: I´m a decent builder and would like to help out as much as possible(if I am allowed to) I am usually very positive and I like to defend/attack if it is needed.

My story

Meix (XVW) was born 19 years ago in the deserts of the south, into the family of Mantear. Mantear was a poor family who didn't own a single Coin. If they needed food, they hunted. If they needed water, they sent someone to the nearest oasis. The family of Mantear was devoted to fighting the darkness to the end. Unfortunatly the Orcs did not like that they lived in "their" desert.

On his 16th namesday Meix was sent out on a hunt to prove that he has the right to become a man. Just a day after he left the camp, Meix was ambushed by a group of Orcs. Using his skills of stealth and swordsmanship, Meix slayed the Orcs, but could not entirely escape injury. Satisfied that the pelt of one of the orc's War Boar would be a good trophy for his kill, Meix skinned it and started limping for home.

When he arrived at the Mantear home all he could find was blackened rings of ash on the ground, his home was gone, burned by something, but there was no blood, and no corpses could be found to prove that there had been a battle. Determined to avenge his family, Meix set out on a new hunt, a hunt for the evil that had burned down his home. For two years he walked the desert, slaying any creature that opposed him, but not a sign of his family was to be found.

After wandering the desert for approximately two years Meix was in a pretty bad shape, all excess fat was gone and his face was gaunt under his veil, suddenly a rock came flying, hitting him in the back of his head, and all was black.

The next thing he knew he was lying on his back on a horse-drawn cart led by an old man. When Meix started to get up the man turned around and said
- Good, you're awake, there is some food in the pack next to you.
Confused, Meix asked
-Who are you? Where are we going?
-My name is Rooseus Stafyr, and you son, are in a pretty bad shape so you are going to the temple so the monks there can heal you. Replied the old man
-I thank you for your help sir, but i can take care of myself, I will go to the temple, no need for you to go out of your way to take me there. Said Meix defiantly.
-You won't go anywhere in your condition, son. Besides, I am going there anyway to restock on potions I can sell. Said Rooseus, who apperantly was some kind of Merchant.

And then the two unusual companions went to the temple...

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: XVW
Your age: 17
How long have you played the server?: Approx 1 and a half month.
Your primary class and level: lvl 18 Rogue.
Your profession class and level: lvl 28 crafter.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Got both but i prefer Teamspeak :)

Having play that long makes you eligible, not to mention having a friend already accepted into town to vouch for you help. Being able to teamspeak makes you a lot more help full.

I accept you into the town of Oakenshire! Have any online council members add you to town.

Your Minecraft name: Preditor22
Your age: 15
How long have you played the server?: Im a Veteran. I have been active since June 15th, 2011. Which means I will receive the 'Elite' title this year :)
Your primary class and level: I am a 46 Wizard.
Your profession class and level: 38 Smith.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes and Yes.
Why you want to join this town: My current town is yet to be built and everyone is basically my in real friend so they think that gives them the right to either boss me around or place bounties on me and kill me with out the least concern. I believe that with the help of this town, it will be my somewhat, guide to become a better player and to get a high level without worrying if my 'friends' that I am levelling with are suddenly going to collect my bounty or kill me.
What you can do for this town: I am trustworthy, a great architect, I can be good protection, humours, creative and a good friend :) I am also able to use tools on my computer that able me to create great signatures ect. Examples of my work include Leeness' signature and Cinchington's.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your reply!

-Preditor22

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
How long have you played the server?: Im a Veteran. I have been active since June 15th, 2011. Which means I will receive the 'Elite' title this year :)
Why you want to join this town: My current town is yet to be built and everyone is basically my in real friend so they think that gives them the right to either boss me around or place bounties on me and kill me with out the least concern. I believe that with the help of this town, it will be my somewhat, guide to become a better player and to get a high level without worrying if my 'friends' that I am levelling with are suddenly going to collect my bounty or kill me.
What you can do for this town: I am trustworthy, a great architect, I can be good protection, humours, creative and a good friend :) I am also able to use tools on my computer that able me to create great signatures ect. Examples of my work include Leeness' signature and Cinchington's.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your reply!

-Preditor22
As a veteran you are certainly eligible of joining town! At the moment you will be our only active wizard, so thank goodness! An online council member will invite you ASAP, bug one of us if you see us online too. I look forward to seeing you around town! :)

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3

Being a Wizard is greate! We are in need of a very active wizard, also having an extra smith is always a plus! Being able to be on TeamSpeak is also great! We are very active and it's a great and easy way to communicate. My only problem is wondering who these "friends" are that say they kill you while leveling for your bounty, cause that is illegal. Other than that I see no faults in your application. You have been accepted to Oakenshire! Have any of the council add you when they can ^.^

dakota49

Dirt
Application Form:

Your Minecraft name: dakota49
Your age: 31
How long have you played the server?: 2 days
Your primary class and level: Healer/Crafter going to go Mystic/Alchemist
Your profession class and level: 8/10
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I have skype.
Why you want to join this town: Seen some of your players, they were quite helpful.
What you can do for this town: I have always been an amazing builder and can post pics of my homes I've built in previous servers. I am steadfast and reliable, always willing to help others and not only that but a man of my years is seldomly a pain in the ass. I'd be willing to heal and help brew potions for players within the town as well.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Application Form:

Your Minecraft name: dakota49
Your age: 31
How long have you played the server?: 2 days
Your primary class and level: Healer/Crafter going to go Mystic/Alchemist
Your profession class and level: 8/10
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I have skype.
Why you want to join this town: Seen some of your players, they were quite helpful.
What you can do for this town: I have always been an amazing builder and can post pics of my homes I've built in previous servers. I am steadfast and reliable, always willing to help others and not only that but a man of my years is seldomly a pain in the ass. I'd be willing to heal and help brew potions for players within the town as well.

Sorry, but we're now requiring new members to have been whitelisted for at least 1 week unless you know a council member.

henselke

Dirt
Your Minecraft name: Henselke
Your age: 26
How long have you played the server?: On this server not that long, just gathered some resources
Your primary class and level: Rogue level 12
Your profession class and level: Crafter level 9
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i have
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes i do :)
Why you want to join this town: Because i like to live in a town where there is plenty of activity, and whit a nice community.
What you can do for this town: I hope that i can help on building up the town to the nicest town on minecraft. and help to protect it.

Your Minecraft name: Henselke
Your age: 26
How long have you played the server?: On this server not that long, just gathered some resources
Your primary class and level: Rogue level 12
Your profession class and level: Crafter level 9
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i have
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes i do :)
Why you want to join this town: Because i like to live in a town where there is plenty of activity, and whit a nice community.
What you can do for this town: I hope that i can help on building up the town to the nicest town on minecraft. and help to protect it.
Although your application looks good I notice you made an application to another town a few weeks ago, and you were accepted into it. Did you never join the town or did you already leave it? If you did, why did you leave?

henselke

Dirt
Although your application looks good I notice you made an application to another town a few weeks ago, and you were accepted into it. Did you never join the town or did you already leave it? If you did, why did you leave?

There were 3 main reasons,
Reason 1: When my app was accepted, i had to wait several days (almost a week) before there was someone online to add me to the town. (it just wasnt that much fun to play if there was no 'protected area' for me)
Reason 2: When i was finally add to town, there was nobody who told me where i could have a plot. nobody told me how the town worked, what they would like me to do, things that they needed for the town, ... (I was wandering around in town for days and nobody said something. not the active community I was looking for)
Reason 3: After the 2 first reasons, The way the town looked wasnt quite the way i thought it would be.

So that are the reasons why I left town.

pitaten481

Stone
Your Minecraft name: pitaten481
Your age:16
How long have you played the server?:A couple weeks
Your primary class and level:Level 8, plan to become a bard, i'm a rouge
Your profession class and level:8, I heard the town needs an enchanter and I could become one
Do you have a microphone?:Yep
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?:Yes, I have both
Why you want to join this town:I need a home, and I have many friends here
What you can do for this town:I could help out with supplies, and hopefully help out by becoming an enchanter

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: pitaten481
Your age:16
How long have you played the server?:A couple weeks
Your primary class and level:Level 8, plan to become a bard, i'm a rouge
Your profession class and level:8, I heard the town needs an enchanter and I could become one
Why you want to join this town:I need a home, and I have many friends here
What you can do for this town:I could help out with supplies, and hopefully help out by becoming an enchanter

Accepted, Hi Pit! Play the server more now that you're in town <3

There were 3 main reasons,
Reason 1: When my app was accepted, i had to wait several days (almost a week) before there was someone online to add me to the town. (it just wasnt that much fun to play if there was no 'protected area' for me)
Reason 2: When i was finally add to town, there was nobody who told me where i could have a plot. nobody told me how the town worked, what they would like me to do, things that they needed for the town, ... (I was wandering around in town for days and nobody said something. not the active community I was looking for)
Reason 3: After the 2 first reasons, The way the town looked wasnt quite the way i thought it would be.

So that are the reasons why I left town.
Just making sure it wasn't for town theft or anything malicious. Since it's not, welcome to the town! Ask me or any council member to add you to the town when you're online.

Jeuke

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Jeuke
  2. Age: over 30... :)
  3. How long have you played the server?:About a month
    Your primary class and level:Level 48 Ninja
    Your profession class and level: 34 Alchemist
  4. Why you want to join this town: Need a safe place to store gear and brew alchemy, and have others to fight with
    What you can do for this town: Alchemy, defense, build

JacobBurkey

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Jeuke
  2. Age: over 30... :)
  3. How long have you played the server?:About a month
    Your primary class and level:Level 48 Ninja
    Your profession class and level: 34 Alchemist
  4. Why you want to join this town: Need a safe place to store gear and brew alchemy, and have others to fight with
    What you can do for this town: Alchemy, defense, build

Accepted! :) Get with me in-game to invite you.