• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: iVoodoo
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: a few days
Your primary class and level: dont have one
Your profession class and level: dont have one
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Skype
Why you want to join this town: I like to build and PvP
What you can do for this town: Alot.... jks uhh i'm a good pvper and a descent builder

You don't know your class and profession?
What path did you choose in the tutorial? And you can type /lvl in game to see both of them.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
im pre sure im a crafter

iVoodoo, we're looking to see what your current class/profession is and preferably your future plans on specializing. For example, I started out as a Rogue/Crafter and had plans to become a Bard/Smith, which I am now. I understand you're still a crafter, but what do you plan to be? And what is your combat class?

Your Minecraft name: Hipunkhavefun
Your age: 20
How long have you played the server?: I am new to the server but my brother Fadedlines has played for over a year and can vouch for me.
Your primary class and level: Warrior 1 - plans to become a Paladin
Your profession class and level: Crafter 1 - plans to become a Smith
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both and Vent
Why you want to join this town: All my friends who play the server currently are in the town and from looking at it, it looks like a very friendly and nice community of people and I believe I would be a benefit towards that, having played minecraft since early alpha.
What you can do for this town:
Help the community with things that need doing, build, be friendly and benefit the town in positive ways

Thank you :)

stradman

Dirt
Your Minecraft name: stradman
Your age: 15
How long have you played the server?: 2 days
Your primary class and level: Rogue level 1 - plans to be a Ninja.
Your profession class and level: Crafter - plans to be a Smith.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes. Skype?: stradman1
Why you want to join this town: My friend Stealx2000 is in the town and he says it is amazing! This town seems friendly and i cant wait to join!
What you can do for this town: Build, mine resources anything you want me to do!

iVoodoo

Dirt
iVoodoo, we're looking to see what your current class/profession is and preferably your future plans on specializing. For example, I started out as a Rogue/Crafter and had plans to become a Bard/Smith, which I am now. I understand you're still a crafter, but what do you plan to be? And what is your combat class?
i am a warrior/ crafter planing on comming a paladin/ smith

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
i am a warrior/ crafter planing on comming a paladin/ smith

I see no problem with letting you join. I'd prefer you to have Teamspeak, as we tend to be on it a lot, but Skype is fine. Get with Captain_Kace, Licksterboy, Rizyq, Warmachinexp, or myself to get yourself in. Don't get with Jacob....just don't. : P

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
I see no problem with letting you join. I'd prefer you to have Teamspeak, as we tend to be on it a lot, but Skype is fine. Get with Captain_Kace, Licksterboy, Rizqy, Warmachinexp, or myself to get yourself in. Don't get with Jacob....just don't. : P

Hey, HEY! At least spell my name right. Rae-Rae The Dumb.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Oakenshire has now officially reached Town status! I'm proud that we have done this less than a month after getting Hamlet. This is a tad faster than several other towns that have been around much longer than us. The next upgrade is a bit more, but we will reach the goal of City!

Council you know what must be done now. Keep the townies in line and focus on those new builds.

Oakenshire is now 35 members strong. We are always recruiting. Do you like to build? We have a place for you. Do you like to pvp? We have a place for you. Do you prefer to just gather supplies/level up? We have a place for you. Come one, come all, to Oakenshire!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Oakenshire has now officially reached Town status! I'm proud that we have done this less than a month after getting Hamlet. This is a tad faster than several other towns that have been around much longer than us. The next upgrade is a bit more, but we will reach the goal of City!

Council you know what must be done now. Keep the townies in line and focus on those new builds.

Oakenshire is now 35 members strong. We are always recruiting. Do you like to build? We have a place for you. Do you like to pvp? We have a place for you. Do you prefer to just gather supplies/level up? We have a place for you. Come one, come all, to Oakenshire!
Angyles - change this fine man's thread title to [Town]!

OTAKU_JOSE

Wood
OTAKU_JOSE
A week on this server
WARRIOR
CRAFTER
YES
Looking for town, someone ingame gave me link uin153
Anything that needs to be done

Roshadus

Soulsand
Your Minecraft name: Earpus96
Your age:16
How long have you played the server?:A year and a quarter
Your primary class and level: Caster level 5 at the moment just reset my character
Your profession class and level: crafter 2
Do you have a microphone?:Yes but not always available
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?:yes Teamspeak
Why you want to join this town:I heard about it from JacobBursky and it looks fairly interesting.
What you can do for this town: I have good architectural skills. Also good for work when work needs to be done.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Your primary class and level: Caster level 5 at the moment just reset my character
Why you want to join this town:I heard about it from JacobBursky and it looks fairly interesting.
What you can do for this town: I have good architectural skills. Also good for work when work needs to be done.
Accepted! You've already met me in-game and know what to do!

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3

May I ask what caster/crafter specializations you're planning to choose?

Now that we've upgraded from hamlet to town, we have some new goals.
- Expand the walls to roughly ~10 blocks from the new borders. We're looking for a new wall design, so if any of you builders are interested, I'll host a little competition, with the winning designer being exempt from taxes for a month.
- Remove the giant mansion to create a large central oak tree, because it seems more fitting, and will free up land for roads and player-owned plots.
- Recruiting. Although we have numerous players at level 60, we want to make sure this town remains a welcome home for new players (as long as they remain active).
- Updated the list of items required for the expansion to city, and created an in-game board to keep better track of taxes. Failure to pay taxes for two weeks will result in removal from town.
- Inactive players will be kicked soon, so make sure you always let a manager know if you will not be online.
- Last but not least, we've created an alliance with Newerth recently.

As always, talk to me in-game or send me a message on the forums if you have any questions or concerns!