• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] New Tempest [35]

Garviin

Stone
farroes, randomacronym went on a raging spree and took me off of the roster for the town and made it so I didnt have building priveledges...can you do something about it?

linuxguy

Stone
Hello, my minecraft name is new_user and I'm new on the server. This town is the one I'm probably going to end up joining but I have a question.
- Is their some Building Guideline BS? I don't have many materials so my house will probably be an ugly cobblestone or wood box with one or two windows, but I will make it look much better later on.

. We are tired of the so called good towns getting away with atrocities and getting away with it with no consequences.
I love that statement, True in the real world as well.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello, my minecraft name is new_user and I'm new on the server. This town is the one I'm probably going to end up joining but I have a question.
- Is their some Building Guideline BS? I don't have many materials so my house will probably be an ugly cobblestone or wood box with one or two windows, but I will make it look much better later on.

I love that statement, True in the real world as well.

Having a cobble/wood box is okay to start with, we are all pretty giving though and can probably give you some materials or sell your some at lower prices, after talking to you in game you seem like a really good guy and we'd love to have you in our town :).

linuxguy

Stone
Thank you.
Again I'd rather not take free materials, I prefer to either buy them/earn them myself. So my house will start out as a pile of cobble, don't worry in a week it will be much better.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
for some reason minecraft has completely fucked itself :/ and i am unable to get past the log in screen no matter what i do, so i will be away till i get this figured out.

Demonxman

Obsidian
just got past the log in screen. there's something wrong with your MC folder or your computer :)

linuxguy

Stone
for some reason minecraft has completely fucked itself :/ and i am unable to get past the log in screen no matter what i do, so i will be away till i get this figured out.
On the login, don't login screen go to options and go to Location on disk and open the folder.
You are now inside a folder called .minecraft . In this folder copy over your saves file, if you do not you will loose your single player saves. Once you have put the saves file somewhere else or on a usb flash. Delete the whole .minecraft folder and try again.

Fuel

Wood
Hey I was suposed to meet codey to join the town but someone killed me
logged for tonight gonna make my way back at some point would appreciate my stuff back as well name began with a josey or jodey or something.

linuxguy

Stone
Hey I was suposed to meet codey to join the town but someone killed me
logged for tonight gonna make my way back at some point would appreciate my stuff back as well name began with a josey or jodey or something.
Was it jonsoon who killed you? Because there is no one else with a name that starts with the letter J.
Who is codey? Is that a minecraft name? He's not on the citizen's list.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft is now working again after 6 hours of fiddling. also updated citizen list