• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] New Tempest [35]

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
New Tempest
Mayor: Farroes
Second in Commands: Darroes
Location of Town: -1250,-400
Charter Signatures:
1. Darroes
2. Farroes
3. Garvin
4. SinVida
5. Allister_Caine
6. Randomacronym
7. Redechoranger
8. Islestrike
9. Bukrogers
10. Dyble
11. Kite9110
12. Camerupt
13. turnerjuice
14. sirderb
15. wolfboy494
16. Heepy_Killer
17. mylord95.
18. xanedralxe
19. kevin98770
20.corey619
21. hyperjace
22. Frodio
23. 8bitgoblin
24.kevinlive
25. SpenserJ
26. Jonsoon
27. Makeshift 26113
28. Imthefool
29. whatshywl
30.fadingsundays
31. gustaf05
32. New_user
33. xFigCnoonenx
34. tigobitties123
35. bundtologist

Code of Conduct

Although we are an evil town, we do not endorse endless camping, spawn killing, and douche baggery. We are evil, but we are honorable. Do not do anything that will bring shame to New Tempest. If an allied town is in trouble do all you can to help them, treat our allies as if they are our own.

Our Mission

We aim to keep the evil on this server alive and the good accountable for there actions. We are tired of the so called good towns getting away with atrocities and getting away with it with no consequences.

How Can I join?

Contact Farroes, Darroes, Wolfboy494, or Randomacronym either ingame or on via private message.

Payment #1: Week of 7/6
Paid: @Brutal

Payment #2: Week of 7/11
Paid: @Brutal

Payment #3: Week of 7/18
Paid: @Kainzo

Payment #4: Week of 7/25
Paid: @Apherdite

Payment #5: Week of 8/1

Paid: @Apherdite

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Congrats on getting the required material for your upcoming town, and good luck in the future, may your future town prosper. :)

Out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking, which cardinal direction did youse go?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
thank you Aussie but sorry we are not gonna say anything about our location til our rings are up :)

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I've been on vacation for the last week, I'll be back and playing again on friday probably. I need to play catch up with leveling :p

Hello, I would like to request an invitation to join your township. I do not see any sort of application, so if there is any additional information needed, I can provide it.

In game name: sh0kth3rapy

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
The new is the fact that we moved ;), and sh0kth3rapy you are welcome to join, get in touch with myself or farroes in game.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Haha we only just started rebuilding, getting a wall setup is our first priority ofc. I've been such a hermit myself, I should really go see how newerth and KRS are coming along at some point.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
New Tempest will be undergoing leadership changes as i will be gone for 6 months doing army BMQ and my infantry qualification courses for the Canadian Army. i'm sure i will check in with the server after all my training is completed to see what has become of my town.

I still have a little over a month until i leave tho so i am not gone just quite yet, but i will be extremely busy getting prepared and spending time with my family before i leave so my time online will be limited.

If you are interested in becoming the new mayor/SIC of New Tempest let me know.

(Darroes has dibs on mayor if he wishes of course :p)

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
updated the thread a little will be posting some screenshots of the new town soon, aswell as fine tuning what is already here.