• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Ok then ill take a look at what's going on once I get home. Make sure no one else builds yet because there are people who have been waiting a long time to get plots... and I want to make sure those most deserving get them.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I know he gave you permission. But what I'm saying is I want nobody else building yet as there are those who have been waiting long and deserve it more. Since you got a plot before others you are going to be expected to work on the undercity a bit as there are cits who have been working very hard on it that do not yet have plots. I'm saying because you got a plot you still gave to earn it like everyone else.

Vermundir

Dirt
yes i know and i'll take a look at it, im the only one who build on these plots.
and you know me , i'll help as much i can, also at the undercity.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
The Mortem council has been created! Congratulations to all who made it on the council! (More people may join the council later)

Timothyj05

Wood
hey, thanks for accepting me to the town =) im just having some trouble finding it at the moment though, i went to the co-ordinates but there is nothing there? is the town underground?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
hey, thanks for accepting me to the town =) im just having some trouble finding it at the moment though, i went to the co-ordinates but there is nothing there? is the town underground?
Ok you're going to need to get with one of us ingame for the coords. I'll pm you the chat channel info so you can get started with mortem and get settled.

xeros2000

Wood
  • In Game Name: killingspree007
  • Time on the server: 2 months
  • Timezone/Country: the natherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: non
  • Allies or Enemies you have: i was a arc member last map
  • Class/Profession: warrior crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: i mine much and i like to help people
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.