• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Entrance to our incomplete town hall
WrLXQ.png

all credit for building goes to taintedcor (town architect)

CheeseMK50

Glowing Redstone
I swear to god that building is the same one in Halo: ODST... the one that they have to blow up? The ONI building?Never heard of it? Fo realz? Anyone?

JJrummer

Gold
  • In Game Name: JJrummer
  • Time on the server: i have spent at least 5 months on this server on the old map
  • Timezone/Country: Sydney/Australia
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I have a little experience in raiding and combat on this server and other servers
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I have no allies or enemies
  • Class/Profession: I a level 1 caster and wish to be a geomancer and engineer
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I think i should be accepted because i can bring good building, fighting and i can contrubute to the community anyway you would really like

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: JJrummer
  • Time on the server: i have spent at least 5 months on this server on the old map
  • Timezone/Country: Sydney/Australia
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I have a little experience in raiding and combat on this server and other servers
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I have no allies or enemies
  • Class/Profession: I a level 1 caster and wish to be a geomancer and engineer
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I think i should be accepted because i can bring good building, fighting and i can contrubute to the community anyway you would really like

I will not be able to accept you at this time since you have no referrals and we are EXTREMELY overcrowded. Once we have our undercity complete we MIGHT start recruiting again.

uglyjoe007

Wood
  • In Game Name: uglyjoe007.
  • Time on the server: 1 month.
  • Timezone/Country: Zoetermeer/Netherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: No i didnt fight in this server.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None
  • Class/Profession: caster and crafter.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I am good in mining and in making farmes and i am always in for a fight. And i already know some people in mortem: vermundir and huipie.

palmer

Stone
  • In Game Name: jantjebeton96
  • Time on the server: 6 months
  • Timezone/Country: netherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I didn't fight alot because I was the only crafter of INC
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I was allie of the ARC kingdom
  • Class/Profession: Warrior and Crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I want to join because my friends live in this town and, I can help defend the town and I can help this town to get better or to contribute in the town

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
  • In Game Name: NuclearCouch
  • Time on the server: Since the new map came out.
  • Timezone/Country: Eastern Standard/US
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I was in erebos from the start of the new map.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: If you mean by characters Allies: Ih0p, Nuclear_Gooch, Bigboycraft, fasm1234. Enemies: mt51784, mt51784, mt51784, mt51784, lets see. Oh mt51784
  • Class/Profession: Level 15 Warrior (Going Dreadknight soon) and 25 Crafter.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I love to play around have fun but I can also have a serious side like if we are getting raided. Im friendly to people who our friendly to me, and overall im not a bad pvper. Im really good at finding things, and scouting for bases in the wilderness, and I usually find every base I scout for.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: uglyjoe007.
  • Time on the server: 1 month.
  • Timezone/Country: Zoetermeer/Netherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: No i didnt fight in this server.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None
  • Class/Profession: caster and crafter.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I am good in mining and in making farmes and i am always in for a fight. And i already know some people in mortem: vermundir and huipie.

• In Game Name: jantjebeton96
  • Time on the server: 6 months
  • Timezone/Country: netherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I didn't fight alot because I was the only crafter of INC
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I was allie of the ARC kingdom
  • Class/Profession: Warrior and Crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I want to join because my friends live in this town and, I can help defend the town and I can help this town to get better or to contribute in the town

Accepted due to ARC affiliation! Get with me in game!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: NuclearCouch
  • Time on the server: Since the new map came out.
  • Timezone/Country: Eastern Standard/US
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I was in erebos from the start of the new map.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: If you mean by characters Allies: Ih0p, Nuclear_Gooch, Bigboycraft, fasm1234. Enemies: mt51784, mt51784, mt51784, mt51784, lets see. Oh mt51784
  • Class/Profession: Level 15 Warrior (Going Dreadknight soon) and 25 Crafter.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I love to play around have fun but I can also have a serious side like if we are getting raided. Im friendly to people who our friendly to me, and overall im not a bad pvper. Im really good at finding things, and scouting for bases in the wilderness, and I usually find every base I scout for.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Weren't you apart of erebos?

gabe cohen

Stone
  • In Game Name: Gabec67
  • Time on the server: 4:00-9:00 it depends on hw and other studies i have to attend to
  • Timezone/Country: PST
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:i stole alot of stuff from new tempest and was a part of the mercenary town shroku
  • Allies or Enemies you have: allies: starkilla enemies: skyboy
  • Class/Profession:im a lvl 29 geomancer
  • How did you hear about Mortem?:starkilla
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: im very generous and i tend to give away alot of stuff and i always pay my weekly dues on time

gabe cohen

Stone
arent i an ally? after all i let you in to good old NT
i didnt want to put anyone as an ally unless it was confirmed with the other person, just in case they said i wasnt. plus if I did say someone was an ally and they didnt think so that would make me look like a dumb ass so to be safe i just stuck with one ally and one enemy

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: killingspree007
  • Time on the server: 2 months
  • Timezone/Country: the natherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: non
  • Allies or Enemies you have: i was a arc member last map
  • Class/Profession: warrior crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: i mine much and i like to help people

accepted due to ARC affiliation.