• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

meh1002

TNT
unless my is possessive(which it is) meaning the dog is the object, and sparky describes the dog. in other words at this very moment who owns Sparky the dog

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmm Sparky is in possession of your Dog, as your dogs name is Dog and the person is sparky who is in possession of him!!
WRONG. The correct answer is "those derps at lightforge and I'm gonna murder them for stealing poor Sparky!" You are DECLINED. No but really you are accepted. Get with me,taintedcor or kriskills in game.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
And here is a picture of our lovely town! It is still in progress but i now feel it is far enough along to post a picture!
GBXj6.jpg

Edit: just noticed all the waypoints all over the screen and the rain. Will upload a better picture later.

duco232

TNT
hello,

In Game Name: duco232
Time on the server: i've played on the previous map for about 2.5 months

Timezone/Country: gmt + 1/the netherlands

Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I' ve raided enough city' s, but i' m not perfect at pvp. I joined solace, so thats good for raiding I think.

Allies or Enemies you have: the people from cloudrest, nevermore. enemy' s are the people from zion.

Class/Profession: beguiler, crafter

How did you hear about Mortem?: poisonedblood71 told me about it.

Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: ranged defence, allies to help fight wars. I am online a lot, and off course, PIGGIFY

And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. ok

Ok shadow, i hav finished moving so my plot is open to anyone u wana giv it to. Also iv known duco for a long time so i trust him. Just throwing that in there :D

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
hello,

In Game Name: duco232
Time on the server: i've played on the previous map for about 2.5 months

Timezone/Country: gmt + 1/the netherlands

Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I' ve raided enough city' s, but i' m not perfect at pvp. I joined solace, so thats good for raiding I think.

Allies or Enemies you have: the people from cloudrest, nevermore. enemy' s are the people from zion.

Class/Profession: beguiler, crafter

How did you hear about Mortem?: poisonedblood71 told me about it.

Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: ranged defence, allies to help fight wars. I am online a lot, and off course, PIGGIFY

And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. ok
question:What is my middle name?