• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Midgard(The White City) [17][Neutral]

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
You need to add this to hostile list...
AppleLove
-killed me twice, dont know who else he killed
Armgroma(dont think i spelled it correctly)
-killed Gin

Both of them raided us from the caves. We found out where there base is. We havent made a serious move about it yet. And they are both stealers, i dont know for sure if armgroma stole but i know for sure AppleLove did
You retards dug into our chests and started taking our stuff. Of course we're gonna kill you and come rape you town. Back the fuck up.

Edit: Town full of new players. What else was I expecting.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7

pfdan

TNT
sounds like a misunderstanding I think we will leave it at a tentative peace as apples was my first mayor/queen on the old map and is awesome.

pfdan

TNT
July 5th not gonna be on tonight need sleep :p but everyone should have their assignments from the job list. UnderCity (our new project under Tier 2) should be open to the public in a week or so.

Tylord621

Dirt
Theres a section on the royal tier that i don't have permission to build on so I'll just build around it for now but get back to me when you can.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Would be nice if you had some pics of this white city.

Also - Lets hope you never go through the industrial revolution. Being a white city and all.. you dont want that smoke.

pfdan

TNT
The White City is the title of Minis Tirith in LOTR also we're just very very racist I'm thinking of exiling Ohso :p

RedKhan

Soulsand
Haha. I'm for that truce between us and LeLouch, I'd be glad to lend he and his folk a hand once I'm done with the T2 wall.

We need allies closer to home :)

Scynthi

Wood
Just need to quick post, my real life has been extremely busy, and i havent been on for two days, and the times i do try to get on, the server is full. Ill keep trying my best, please do not remove my house! We all get busy sometimes and its completely unavoidable.

pfdan

TNT
Just need to quick post, my real life has been extremely busy, and i havent been on for two days, and the times i do try to get on, the server is full. Ill keep trying my best, please do not remove my house! We all get busy sometimes and its completely unavoidable.

thank you for letting us know as this is the first week and you actually let me know you will be given a few days break before late fees on taxes begin to affect you.

pfdan

TNT
Haha. I'm for that truce between us and LeLouch, I'd be glad to lend he and his folk a hand once I'm done with the T2 wall.

We need allies closer to home :)

currently I will talk to Lelouche about non aggression however i would like to keep working hands in toen since we still have a ton of work in town.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I found your build plan!

lego-middle-earth-at-brickworld-2011-by-the-fellowship-of-the-brick.jpg

Tylord621

Dirt
Hey guys I finished with the floor of the royal tier so if you have another job for me or need me to fill in underneath it let me know

R3xz

Glowstone
I have a .that file with a very close replica of a Midgard and Barad-dur if you guys want me to upload it. Look like an awesome idea for a town!