• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Midgard(The White City) [17][Neutral]

C00kleS

Wood
I can donate some stuff to do whatever I can the problem is I am currently stuck in Hawaii (Yea I know fantastic but not so much for the average computer nerd). So I can not get on very often if at all for a while. Whenever I get the cbance I will try to get on and do stuff. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Just got on and a nice change. When you dug up my temp plot did you happen to take my chest and its contents? I was gonna give them to dan anyways to donate but if no one found it (It was hidden underground) Then we might wanna find it........ since it has some nice stuff in it.

Also for the farm did you take from the farm I started outside of midgards front gate because if you didn't you might as well for the extra seeds.

Hope to see you guys soon the time difference is gonna be killer.

pfdan

TNT
I am currently having issues logging in but as soon as i get my hands on the money I will get the official township rolling. One thing to think about is we already have enough citizens for city expansion. All those who want to keep our postponement of non wall projects in search of the city requirements quote this post.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I am currently having issues logging in but as soon as i get my hands on the money I will get the official township rolling. One thing to think about is we already have enough citizens for city expansion. All those who want to keep our postponement of non wall projects in search of the city requirements quote this post.

Server's down atm unfortunately.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3

You need to get to DHX like yesterday, cuz we got raided again tonight and it's getting all kinds of frustrating.

Gave Scynthi and Tylord their plots, worked on farm some, started the outline of the caster thingy (ignore it's uglyness for now, will be finished after the region goes up).

Instead of planning for an expansion, maybe we should consider giving the claimed but not built on plots to people that actually log in and play. Don't get me wrong, but what's the point of someone having a plot if they aren't on to use it? (I.E. The 2 plots, 1 in SE, 1 in NW that haven't been touched the entire time I've been with the town. Not trying to be a prick to anyone, but trying to think of the well being of the town) Also, why not have some plots made under T2 in the hallow section for security purposes? It's safer to be inside the city than to be on the outskirts. Even with the construction of an outer wall, I'd prefer to be under T2 vs outside the initial city walls if I was given the choice, even though it's kinda isolated and devoid of sunlight. Still this is all imo, do whichever you feel is best in the end.

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
Add to KOS list:
Michael8543 - 2 counts of murder
- attempted gold theft
Doggler - 2 counts of murder
PineappleChicken - 2 counts of murder (1 spawn kill)
Greenliketea - Enemy of the State
- 10 counts of murder (5 consecutive spawn kills)
- Repeated offender. Two time attacker.

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
Avoid recruitment at the moment, we are at capacity in T1.

May do some restructuring under T2 or something.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
As you know pfdan I am now part of Midgard, just letting you know i read all of this

RedKhan

Soulsand
Looking forward to official township. Also, the outer walls are all finished.

Tylord621

Dirt
I know where the RT is now but someones going to have to show me where level 80 is before I can get started

C00kleS

Wood
First off it is level 85 and that should be the floor of the royal tier that i have made. The royal tier must be filled up and the top 4 levels have to be dirt.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
You need to add this to hostile list...
AppleLove
-killed me twice, dont know who else he killed
Armgroma(dont think i spelled it correctly)
-killed Gin

Both of them raided us from the caves. We found out where there base is. We havent made a serious move about it yet. And they are both stealers, i dont know for sure if armgroma stole but i know for sure AppleLove did

Tylord621

Dirt
Now that we have the rings I cant dig or destroy in town or in my house. It just says "You don't have permission for this area"

RedKhan

Soulsand
Can't build over the warriors sanctum. Will make building it difficult :p

Dan, was gonna go for Sandstone/Logs, Decorated area on ground floor, chairs, lava fireplace.Upstairs beds and tower high enough to see over wall, with chests to store, armour, weapons and materials for their creation.