• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
LF finally has some competent leadership besides me :) After haxnn millejinta and kourne left they created something of a vacuum. Good thing Jaif and Crusha appeared!

Fire3

Iron
And now I found out I have to choose Crafter profession even though it's the only one available... Now it all makes sense. I can get Crafter exp by crafting/mining etc. and Rogue exp for combat. Been grinding Rogue for no reason. Well, I guess it'll still be helpful :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Brancher got into LF today, and managed to kill me, haxnn and colley. Then he logged, then after I left, came back and killed colley again. Not very fun :(

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I would have got him, I just hate jump :(. Lose health, jump onto roof then go down again = WIN

Crusha_C

Iron
LF finally has some competent leadership besides me :) After haxnn millejinta and kourne left they created something of a vacuum. Good thing Jaif and Crusha appeared!
I am competent aren't I? Jk, I'm just full of opinion, and sympathy/butterflys, rainbows, and strippers.

if this a town can i join PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEE!
Yes this is indeed a town (a great one) which would be happy to have you if you simply apply. Please answer all the questions and talk about YOU not the player who can do everything.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We will not be expanding the tower, we've done it once, when it was shorter, and that was a terrible pain. We will be extending the lattice work of roads to the outer wall, allowing us 8-16 more house plots, perhaps more.
Taxes paid to lastivity! 200c now for our Township.
View attachment 3752
And welcome Crusha_c as our newest manager!

Your tax picture is of old BG :D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
By the way @WoleverEntun any bashing of BG (jokes or not) needs to stop. I am going to start a massive Light bridge from Belegost to Lightforge. Maybe on the last possible level with regions? It could also be taller in Lightforge seeing you need less protection up there.

nuttrbutr

Wood
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I would like to Join Lightforge to be closer to my guild (The Templars), and I really love the architecture of the Fortress. Also because of normal things like Protection, A community, a home
How long have you been on the server?: Little over a month.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Warrior - Paladin
Past towns?: Canterlot
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can be a devout fighter for the town, and help projects/perform jobs.
How often can you be online?: Sometimes on the weekdays (cause of school) and on Weekends.
Age? 15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Fighter. Example: I've played on many PVP servers which I believe has given me some tactics and practice fighting.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I would donate as much as I could to the town, and I have no problem selling or donating my gold to the town.

Fire3

Iron
Brancher got into LF today, and managed to kill me, haxnn and colley. Then he logged, then after I left, came back and killed colley again. Not very fun :(
He got me too, though I only had a stone sword on me. He asked for LF coords earlier that day, but I saw he was a dragoon and not a citizen so I didn't tell him :p I wonder if he conned someone else.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
He got me too, though I only had a stone sword on me. He asked for LF coords earlier that day, but I saw he was a dragoon and not a citizen so I didn't tell him :p I wonder if he conned someone else.

This isn't the first time he's seen LF. He shouldn't need coordinates. However a dragoon's super jump is likely enough to get over LF's wall, it is a very high jump.