• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Fire3 I can set you up in town when I next see you, the same for you @EchoNation
EDIT: Lightforge is again RECRUITING 4 or so more people! Remember everyone, we now have introduced 20c per week taxes, because of our township status, and everyone can vote for 14c per day at tiny.cc/hc1 and tiny.cc/hc2 !

cortawsome

Wood
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I would like to join becuase you said you'll welcome anyone who wishes to join and I've been having a hard time getting accepted into a township.
How long have you been on the server?: Maybe a month or so but I'm trying to learn more.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: healer and crafter
Past towns?: none yet so far
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: To heal the wounded
How often can you be online?: Everyday at any time
Age? 13 going on 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: A builder but I don't have any examples to show you but me and my created a HUGE tree house on a creative server, does that count?
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I'll probably try to if I have enough. (sorry if it's not much)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Fire3 I can set you up in town when I next see you, the same for you @EchoNation
EDIT: Lightforge is again RECRUITING 4 or so more people! Remember everyone, we now have introduced 20c per week taxes, because of our township status, and everyone can vote for 14c per day at tiny.cc/hc1 and tiny.cc/hc2 !
Hem hem. Reviewing application

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@cortawsome You are accepted into town, get ingame with me for set up with plot, regions etc. Attached is my wall desgin (very roughly) for Lightforge, based on a lighter colour scheme borrowed from Sanctum Skyforge.

Attachments

• 2012-06-01_15.48.11.png
    2012-06-01_15.48.11.png
    559.2 KB · Views: 10

Crusha_C

Iron
Oh srry, I've deciced to donate all the money I have to Entun (except for 10c which I need for msc just-in-case) for at least the time being just because it has nowhere better to go. On another topic... I have nothing productive to say which means Crusha is going to take the leash again soon probably sooooo ya, it was nice being Mr. but all good things must end.

I'm probably going to put my own design but before I do... what are we going for? Certain era?
Certain Style? Ex. (just a random example) Rome? Renaissance? Classy?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't worry, thats not the final design AT ALL. It will be much taller, the towers will be more like minarets, and there will be some lighter materials involved. I will however have a lot of half-blocks and wooden roofing to imitate the walls of old SF.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So don't you feel kinda bad throwing players trying to join LF to BG, the unofficial, empty town? I thought you had more of a heart Wolever, i'm disappionted in you.

Jk, Bg is prboably a good place to send them
Belegost is a [Town] -.-

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
How come your thread says {58} and you barely have active people. My Hamlet has 5-15 people on 24/7.

Fire3

Iron
Hey guys, thought I'd check in on here :) I was with the first Skyforge (map 2) from day 1, then played a bit on one of the later maps too. Excited to be part of Lightforge!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Glad to have you! @EtKEnn We have quite a few active people, not 58, but that is the official count, so I put it up there. Saying "we barely have active people" is untrue.