• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You're accepted! We'd always like to have more dedicated members. Get with me in-game to get set up in town. @Haxnn We may have to appropriate your Lightforge residence so we can fit in more new members. Same with @Diavolo1988.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Fine by me, but then I want a free airship plot :p.

and nice application by the way matt.

jdyoungs

TNT
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I saw the emblem with Force = Mass * Acceleration and basically thought "fuck yes". Even though that has no pertinence to light since photons have no mass, I take it that was a lot more relevent when you guys
How long have you been on the server?: 56 days, but only briefly online
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Cleric/Alchemist - I always play healer when there's a class choice, and alchemist because I sorely missed having one on WoW for the old JC shuffle.
Past towns?: Oblivion
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: One less hobo knocking at the doors. I'd like working with non crafty projects, or crafty ones if you can boil my task down to something akin to procedural instruction and/or ape-speak. And staring at cows if there's a vacancy.
How often can you be online?: 100% of the time I'm on Herocraft. Hohoho. About 3 hours weekdays and 90% of my waking hours on weekends.
Age? 6467 days
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I'm simply an Igor - I'll do whatever I'm tasked with if given time, am able to hunch my back and mumble about everything. I do not supply my own sterling salvers. Also, I'm one of matt10000's priorly mentioned assistants; usually I handle the logistics, and as you may have gleaned from our posts, we don't build pretty; utilitarianism or bust, but that still has its benefits here, albeit more minorly. I also make a handy meatshield.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You're accepted! Get with me ingame to be set up with a plot etc. @Haxnn a free ariship plot is granted, remember that it is outside regions. Your house is ours now, the next new recruit will either get that or detarbilates.

mjrulez

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: my friends say it is a good town and i want to help out
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Healer Blood Mage
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: a friendly chat and help for my friends in the town
How often can you be online?: up to 3 hours a day if lucky, if not then probably 30 minutes on a bad day.
Age? 15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? i am a good builder, i have built a server with my friend, made a giant castle, made pixel art on many servers and great at building houses. i am good at pvp and love to spleef as well as fight other players.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@mrjulez you're accepted, one of you and @jdyoungs will get Haxnns old house, and the other will get detarbilates, the materials and modifications will be completely up to you. Get with me ingame for set up.

Josh40879

Iron
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I wish to join LightForge because I am currently a "wanderer" I've been needing a town because I can't store my stuff cause I ALWAYS think someone will find it, and steal my goods. My friend realmatt10000 is a very good friend of mine also, he is in LF. I'm also the neutral/good person (Mostly Good) Also the base looks AMAZING and SAFE. I'm very friendly (Not to enemies)
How long have you been on the server?: 1 month.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: My class is healer, after healer Druid. After Crafter I wish to be a smith!
Past towns?: WindHelm
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute my strength, buildings, spirit, and many more! I will do as you please. I have leader ship skill, btw.
How often can you be online?: 2-5 hours (mostly 4 hours)
Age? 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: I like to fight alot, I don't build much. So I'm a fighter.
Thank you for reviewing my app! - Josh40879

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
SOOOOOOOOOOOO many people, come on Lightforge become a town. BG has 14k :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
And Lightforge has 12.5k. If everyone in town votes, they receive 98c per week. If every citizen donated 100c per week, think how close we'd be! @Josh40879 you're accepted to town, I'll have to find some middle level spot for you :) . Get with me in-game for set up.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The Parliament! All that is needed now is some finishing touches of mine.
EDIT: Now 50 official members! Rejoice! DEUS VULT!

Attachments

• 2012-05-04_21.13.36.png
    2012-05-04_21.13.36.png
    614.9 KB · Views: 6
hey entun, parliament looks AWESOME btw, why dies haxnn get a free airship plot on lf yet he still denies me being the ambassador in bg. I dont think that he deserves to have any space of his own in lf if he still refuses me as ambassador to bg

mjrulez

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: my friends are in the town and i wish to play pvp with them
How long have you been on the server?: several days
What will your class be (Spec included)?: healer, probably blood mage
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: friendly chat and support and aid for my friends
How often can you be online?: anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours
Age? 15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? i am a good builder, have made a server with my friend, a castle, and several giant cities. i am decent at pvp and am clever at combat.