• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Really I view the "compitition" as a friendly motivating way to raise funds in both Lightforge and Belegost. I know lightforge really needs it, but Belegost is crowded atm. Also the real only point of money is for spawn plots, TD shops, specing, LWC and upgrading the towns. However TD shops are only there to generate money towards the other uses and spawn plots arn't really needed.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Rating my post F-palm is unecessarily. Alexhoff was in the town I lead last map (Camelot), so I am just saying that if he ever need a home, Canterlot wish him welcome to join.

@jaif14

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yet Lightforge would like him more.... I'm the only one in LF with 2kc+
Oh yeah, you want him because he's like the richest on HC. I want him because I like him as a person and we talk with each other on a regular basis. Alexhoff was one of my idols last map xD Best raider on Herocraft, one of the best pvp'ers. Man, I miss Zeal.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
And our lack of PvPers, our need for veteran members, and he doesn't seem like a bad guy. Lightforge likes to give second chances.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Rating my post F-palm is unecessarily. Alexhoff was in the town I lead last map (Camelot), so I am just saying that if he ever need a home, Canterlot wish him welcome to join.

@jaif14
Wrong reason for f-palm, but whatever.
Oh yeah, you want him because he's like the richest on HC. I want him because I like him as a person and we talk with each other on a regular basis. Alexhoff was one of my idols last map xD Best raider on Herocraft, one of the best pvp'ers. Man, I miss Zeal.
Also kinda joking... but it would be nice it he came.
But we would have to offer him something.

yodalab

Legacy Supporter 4
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:I wish to help out and do what i can to improve the city
How long have you been on the server?:about a year
What will your class be (Spec included)?:i am a rogue and will spec as ninja
Past towns?:ironpass on zeal map
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:a good fighter and a hard worker
How often can you be online?: almost everyday
Age?14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?I am a fighter I am good in a pvp fight

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
It's good to be social... Don't like it, leave, and don't blame people for it.

I don't mind, I sometimes take part of it :p Just stating a fact.
hey haxnn in your icon/picture is that you taking the cake.....???? cause if it is you must do a lot of stealing

Your burns are getting worse and worse. I really take no offence from anything you say anyways.

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I wish to join lightforge in order to play in a town with my two friends that also have been accepted to town.
How long have you been on the server?: I have only been on the server for a few weeks, but play everyday.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: My class is Warrior and my Spec will be Dreadknight
Past towns?: I haven't had any past towns.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe i can bring some beautiful creations to town such as buildings or statues and other type of monuments.
How often can you be online?: Everyday.
Age? 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am more of a builder, i don't really have any pictures of what i build at hand, but i believe I am better at building than a fighter.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Holy_Penguin get with me ingame as well for a plot and regions. If I am not on, managers now have region control, so you can ask them for regions, however I will have to set you up with a plot personally.