• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
My chest were left open :O Well if you just ask I would be glad to donate some to lightforge. Again please note, I still love lightforge and it's people, I went off to creat a planned town aprooved by Entun and EtKEnn with mille.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
They werent open.... when i found them... just kidding, but could I have a few stacks of coal for building? And maybe some redstone?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
A block of glowstone in the town hall was destroyed recently, if you did it confess and replace it or pay me for a replacement. if not, we can have it block-checked.

ndkohse on our time at around 4:20pm did you find a pvp logger somewhere and then kill him? becuase if you did that was me and id just like my stuff back

Cam901

Gold
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I want to join Lightforge because I like the idea of a floating city (always loved floating things).
How long have you been on the server?: Sometime late in 2011
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Warrior (Samurai or Dragoon)
Past towns?: Valhalor
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can offer protection once I am a higher level and manage to specialize. I can also help gather resources when they are needed.
How often can you be online?: 3-4 PM Pacific Time
Age? 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I like to build and fight, I'm kind of a mix of both.

EchoNation

Wood
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Well, I hope you don't judge me for some of these, but I do have alot, I like having sky bases, I often build airships, and I like to get an aerial view of things. Another reason is this city looks reliable and secure, one of my last reasons, and I'm sure almost everyone else has this reason, I just hope you don't put me down for stating it, but its the no taxes, I am a Marxist-Leninist(Communist) and enjoy these ideas, except for the private property. :p
How long have you been on the server?: Honestly, I don't have a clue, I used to play frequently, but went on a long break, but I do know I have been on the whitelist over 3 months.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: A Master Samurai, sorry, like I said I haven't played on here in a while, and don't remember much about heroes, but I know I will be a heavy hitter.
Past towns?: I haven't been in any towns before.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe what I can contribute is a good fighter and defender, I have fought many clan battles before, and won almost all of them.
How often can you be online?: I don't have that much of a clue, I run a clan on other minecraft servers, and I will try to get on as often as I can. If you or any other members adds me on skype, I can get on if you need me.
Age? 15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: I am a fighter, if you ask for specifics on style, I can't give you any. I don't really know how to give an example for this, and I don't want to brag, but a friend and I where in many clans, and ran a clan for a long time with me second in command, every time we had common clan duels to find out who was the best, and when I ran a server for a short time, I went against the 2'nd best clan on the server and beat their leader.

EchoNation

Wood
Well, I do have my own custom army, called the devil dogs, purple, grey, and black, but on this game I choose the Crimson Fists, its ncie to see someone who notices a warhammer player :eek:. Also, screw the ultrasmurphs :p.

Sweord

Glowstone
Haha, I've been meaning to get back into Warhammer. Haven't been doing anything for nearly a year. Got kinda bored trying to paint all my damn Orks and never getting into a game. T.T Also, they closed my GW that was like 5 min from my house (it was next to a Cinnibon, and the paint and model smells mixed with the cinnamon bun smells, good memories. Wish they hadn't. Then they close the Battlebucker and move it to a shitty place in the same state. XD Oh man....).

Also, hope you get accepted into LF, they need some good PvPers. ^^ If you want to meet in-game I live in Belegost a little away from Lightforge. :)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@EchoNation @Cam901 you're both accepted, Welcome to Lightforge. When you are online I can port you to town, set you up with a plot, add you to regions, and invite you formally to the town. Though we have no taxes, Donations for the good of all are appreciated.