• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Kourne we need your books!!! We must train these younge casters ande creat an army to rebel against the evil forces of non casters!!!! HA! Post #921!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I like all these new people comming in, I mean how can anyone resist Kourne, his wisdom and his money. :p

Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I wish too join becuase I was greeted friendly by Haxnn and you seem like a great crowd of people, your town seems quite nice
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days :)
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue is my class, most likely going to be a ninja
Past towns?: None!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a half decent PVP'r so I can always provide good PVP skills aswell as I can build fairly well and I know alot about minecraft so if you needed someone for crafting and such I can provide that aswell

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Later today I am going to try and get us into the nether. We will need atleast a full party if we want to survive. We would get glowstone for the town and maybe some just for our own usage.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Later today I am going to try and get us into the nether. We will need atleast a full party if we want to survive. We would get glowstone for the town and maybe some just for our own usage.
Can you give me a time on this? I would join aswell, if I knew when this would be happening.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
lets go 1500+ away from nether spawn to A) hide from hellriders and B)find unlooted underground castle things and get netherwarts!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Good to see that Edolas population is growing fast. Canterlot got 16 citizens now :) Edolas is about to hit 50 citiznes :D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
:D, due the unability of me getting on today. We will have to re schedual the nether, sorry about this. Also Grats EtKenn and the rest of canterlot!

dennis

Wood
IGN: mcddennisk
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: because a floating town is crazy cool
How long have you been on the server?: a year
What will your class be (Spec included)?: rogue-ranger
Past towns?:Orion
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i a good builder, miner, and also good in pvp. Im loyal and will respect evreryone and share my items with everyone