• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I like the railroad idea. I can't use gold for power rails yet, since i still gather coins. We should make a road of stone steps between the towns too. Just need 800c for Hamlet now :D

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
I noticed that all deeds classified as "evil" are not aloud in your town. I was attacked without reason just a few minutes ago by one of your members, Killiganone.

Perhaps because my town is technically "evil," his behaviour is excused, but our town really only bugs the TCs. Also begs the question, however, what he was hanging around our town for int the first place.

Just thought you'd like to know, handle as you will.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Matt5327 I am not quite sure of the current status diplomatically of our 2 towns, yet as your town was evil, he was acting within our rules. However, he is a new member, and therefore not aware of our usual protocols, which is to shout and talk things over first, or to atatck only if attacked. I hope that such an event does not happen again, and I will post something on our main post about these situations. also, @Everyone check the main post periodically for updates on rules.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
@WoleverEntun

Thanks! I'll refrain from avenging myself :p
Though if it's acceptable, I'd appreciate to have my iron back (only about 7 ingots, but its really all I had).

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll tell him ingame if I see him.
Also, @Dazureus @Falker57 I believe that we should have one round walkway around the top lvl, as in old old SF, Like the rim of a wheel, with the current paths as the spokes. Also, We have 30 members, therefore we should have 30 vehicles/houses/domes. Build! Build! Build! We need to make the town awesome.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, @Dazureus I'm giving you free rein in your architectural capacity, I want you to look into the aesthetics and practicality of a wall around LF. We need to build more, and its hard when we all have to be pvp driven, as no one has time or wish to build prefering rather raids, or they are forced to defend LF in which case we are often killed and work is halted until materials are once again gathered. We should be safe within our own town. So focus on building, But always ask for me or diavolos consent before building, if anything which is unauthorized is built, I will tear it down

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The raiders only got in because pewpewpew let them in, But then they left. Just make sure to close verything behind you!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Pew didn't mean to let him in, he was killed when trying to get in. We should soon have 64 glowstone to build with however it will be in the storage room soon, but it may ONLY be used for town projects or unless entun allows you to take some.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
yes, and 17 is mine, I will pay you soon Haxnn
EDIT: I meant he let them in unintentionally, with no allegations of treason on my part.

Shasonic1

Iron
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I love to make floating houses and like very much the idea. Also I think (By reading this thread) that it has a lot of great and cool people.
How long have you been on the server?: Its been so long I cant remember...but I think it was yesterday.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Class is Warrior, on spec I havent decided if Dragoon or Paladin. Profession is Crafter and my spec will be Mason.
Past towns?: None, if accepted this shall be my first.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a very good builder and an honest/good person. I hope to make the town better and contribute in every possible way the best I can.
An example of a small house made on a small spot: 2012-01-15_11.22.59.png *House is outdated*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I always shout when i see a player, does that make me good? Maybe Canterlot should be a good town :3

Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: It seems like a good town, and feels like the people are nice. Also, it being a town of builders is also a plus, I'm trying to get better at building, and studying with other builders is the best way to do so.
How long have you been on the server?: At the time of this post, a few hours at most. >.<
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Caster at the moment, going Geomancer, Planning on Mason or Farmer.
Past towns?: None, since I've just joined.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? At the very least, I can contribute my thoughts and building style, I specialize in farms.