• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
you're accepted, Tom Bombadil!
Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillo!
Ring a dong! hop along! fal lal the willow!
Tom Bom, jolly Tom, Tom Bombadillo!
Old Tom Bombadil is a merry fellow;
Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I suggest we build walls around Lightforge, but make them cool. i would be thinking nice light walls with obby lining and about mid levelish hieght. I think it would be cool if we had them. Just so you know walls can look REALLY good even with a floating city.
The plans I initially had for walls were glass walls from the bottom of the sea stretching up a little, with towers here and there along the circle. However, keep in mind everyone how it was last map. The walls never made us safe.

Also about safety, if we have only radius 50 regions it's sort of smart to only let the pathways go out to maximum radius 40 so people can't pillar in. If people stop destroying our own security measures (like iron doors and glass domes) the city actually is completely closed as it is. We have actually seen a decline/stop of raiders attacking us because they have seen that it is useless and they can't get in. If we make walls it will be a hell of a lot of work, they will look like crap or at least worse than now, and the area that we have to defend will increase. In other words, 3 bad things with walls one of them actually being less secure city.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I guess you have a point, the reason that all the iron doors are gone is because there was a bug where redstone torches can be destroyed in regions even if you wern't in regions.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
That wouldn't be too much of a problem, if people woudln't exploit every possible opportunity to to raid, grief and kill.
On a completely unrelated note, I might not be online the whole weekend as I am not at home. I could send Wole 3.000c if he promises to not forget this deed. :D
(Just remember I am poor again afterwards, so nobody needs to ask me for money :p)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Kourne you are making me mad. I have to beat you in donations :p Also kourne should be a vertran now.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok so as entun told me to do is to post a little annoying thing that just happened. fire was wondering whos chest was in the reed farm. It was filled with gold and iron etc. but he was looking and so was I, I knew that it was donnymeyers so I told him and said not to take anything. Click was there aswell. I opened the chest to make sure it was all still there and I saw it get taken out. Fire then went around saying he would only maybe give it back and that we had to find him. It wasn't untill entun came on that he started to co-operate. In the end he gave it back but I was still told to post this. I suggest me and him duel to the death ;)

I was joking i was going to put it back either way if you guys find me or not. why the heck do you guys think I would take the gold right in front of haxnn and click if i was going to sell it or hide it?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that the duel to the death is a fitting punishment, seeing as he has a chance to redeem himself in the eyes of Gods and Men! @firebomb428 @Haxnn Haxnn and firebomb can duel to the death at their convenience. it'll be fun

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
And Haxnn won a resounding victory against firebomb428, And then the death message said he died, yet he stayed in place, didnt go to spawn, bed or graveyard. Strange.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes indeed... On another note, it seems that the next tier of township will cost 20k, So we need ALOT more money before that happens. We currently have about 7500 I believe.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We will get that soon, I have 2k to give and 400c worth of glowstone (soon). We should all start saving up.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, raiders are somehow still getting in. Maybe that redstone torch door glitch with diavs dome? If that door is left open then we are completely vulnerable.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have an idea. Woleverentun you should start buying tons of gold and then just bank it. If you started buting at 8c and banked at 9c we would start making tons of money. I am starting to wrok on my merchant profession and will be buying gold at 7.8c per. I also suggest we build underground railroad to the herogate for easy travel.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Khoi, I just want to do a facepalm to much right now...

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Compas

I have an idea. Woleverentun you should start buying tons of gold and then just bank it. If you started buting at 8c and banked at 9c we would start making tons of money. I am starting to wrok on my merchant profession and will be buying gold at 7.8c per. I also suggest we build underground railroad to the herogate for easy travel.
I agree with Hax on the underground railroad. That would be useful.