• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Town leaders - update your town wiki pages

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Now might be an excellent time to update everyone's town pages in the wiki.

Even a selection of screenshots and a list of current leaders would be a great record to keep, yeah?

PS Tag me if you'd like a hand or hit any snags editing at the Wiki.

AdrastosArmor, Aerokii, Dwarfers, Barbasol, Barnubus, BlackOhso, Glacial_Reign, CanDoBlue, cata101, Dielan9999, Drastikos, Eldrylars, Euyrie, Hydroking77, UltimateOptics, JenksLaw, Jonsoon, JupiterRome, leftovers5, macpower5, JazzDesignation, Masashi2012, munchlaxhero, northeaster345, 0xNaomi, RaekinTheBored, ShadowRavynn, ShadowRavynn, Sourful, whitehatincoon, STDs4YouAnd4Me, I_Love_Miners, TheBrute2001, Vongard, w0nd3rb0y, WarriorLlama, werwew19, Xargun, xexorian

Last edited:

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Here's a guide to the steps.

To do the updating yourself:
  1. Join the wiki. Any problems with this, start a convo with me.
  2. On the page listing the towns, follow the Setting up a Towns Page guide.
  3. To upload images, click on "Upload file" which is in the left panel on each page. Copy the file name as it is named for the wiki to link it on your page.
  4. Any questions, start a convo with me!
If you'd like me to put the material in (which I'm happy to do):
  • Start a convo with me with the info and images or links to where the images are uploaded on the web.
Sound ok, koen31?

:D

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Now might be an excellent time to update everyone's town pages in the wiki.

Even a selection of screenshots and a list of current leaders would be a great record to keep, yeah?

PS Tag me if you'd like a hand or hit any snags editing at the Wiki.

AdrastosArmor, Aerokii, Dwarfers, Barbasol, Barnubus, BlackOhso, Glacial_Reign, CanDoBlue, cata101, Dielan9999, Drastikos, Eldrylars, Euyrie, Hydroking77, UltimateOptics, JenksLaw, Jonsoon, JupiterRome, leftovers5, macpower5, JazzDesignation, Masashi2012, munchlaxhero, northeaster345, 0xNaomi, RaekinTheBored, ShadowRavynn, ShadowRavynn, Sourful, whitehatincoon, STDs4YouAnd4Me, I_Love_Miners, TheBrute2001, Vongard, w0nd3rb0y, WarriorLlama, werwew19, Xargun, xexorian
Any point in this with this coming up?