• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Zangofett2

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Zangofett2
Referrals: Archmage_Lloyd
HC Exp: Been playing a couple weeks but, am just about familiar with the system. I have been told I am a very goo builder and could apply to be an architect, though I'm not sure I want to.
Previous Town: I am a member of XXXmas Town.
Why I want to join: I would like to ally with Konoha, not on behalf of XXXmas Town but my area. I will explain later in post.
What I can contribute: As I said I am a skilled builder. We are also moderately well off for starting so early resource and money wise. I have about 6-7 maybe up to 9 players who are all active, I myself am usually on daily. If you wish to see my buildings I can PM you my coord.
Participation: As we have our own area we may not be as active in the town as most. Archmage_ said this would probably be ok. Any wars we will support you in fully. And we always love a good MA.
Additional Info: So, to clarify my position. I am somewhat of a spokesperson for a group of friends I have on the server. There are between 6-9 of us depending on college schedules, work, etc. We are members of XXXmas Town but, live nearly on the other side of the world from the actual town and we don't use their resources or anything. Basically you could say we are a vassal of XXXmas Town, haha. I do not wish to leave the town though, I like the people in it. and stuff I was hoping my area of friends and I could ally with your town while still being a part of XXXmas Town. Archmage_ was a very helpful and nice guy while dealing with us earlier today. And Killerfett0 and I both have Akatsuki skins, so it seems fitting. :) We call our area the "Principality of Zeon" we are not a Hamlet or anything, we have 1 area regioned because I donated, and that is all.

Player list for Principality of Zeon:
Zangofett2 (Very Active)
Killerfett0 (Very Active)
Uchihafire (Very Active)
Orsino218 (Moderatley Active)
Eniripsa96 (Active)
thejrayman (I think, not sure of spelling, or activity, friend of Orsino218)
Shadowfett0 (Internet Issues, not active, yet.)
Shadobone (Same as Shadow.)
(1 more but he has not applied for HC yet and is being a weiner.)

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
@AzenYumCha I talked to them (^) and ll seems in order, we havent made enemies with xxxmastown, And as Ambassador, I strongly support the Ally-ship request of his and his friend. (Besides i did /town who neotetro =xxxmas town, and i have DEEP connections with him in a guild you may or may not hear of, or even know it exists... which you dont... forget i said this.

metaljoe17

Glowing Redstone
  • In-Game Name: metaljoe17
  • Referrals:
    MiguelA777
  • Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: not a great deal due to lack of a town but i learn fast and i have played minecraft enough to know what im doing and how to show respect to other players creations and belongings.
  • Previous Town(s)?: N/A
  • Why do you want to join Konoha?: i want to be part of a community in the game and MiguelA777 and ArchMage_Lloyd were kind enough to help me find this application.
  • What can you contribute to the town?: i can help players with any favors they may need, i can help build for the town and uphold the rules and regulations set in place by those in command
  • Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: i am indeed, i will enjoy herocraft much more if i am accepted which will lead to me coming on daily
  • Have you read this link: i read enough of the link to understand the game at hand and my current hero path/profession
  • Additional Info?: im not a griefer which i think is always a bonus for a town, i know how to have a laugh but also know what lines not to cross, ill keep active in chat and wont pester people for items and money in game, thank you for this opportunity. laters.

toruko

Glowing Redstone

1. In-Game Name:Toruko
  2. Age:19
  3. Referrals: Ebilaxe
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: A bit through singaming. Kinda rusty on the plugin but relearning it quickly
  5. Previous Town(s)?:None
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?:Ebilaxe seems like a pretty chill guy, hopeing for more of the same from the rest.
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: Pretty decent scout, Experienced navigator, Good at PVP from what im told. Decent builder.
  8. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?:Yes
  9. Have you read this link: Its just the main page? If it was ment to be the server rules then yes.
  10. Additional Info?:College student at the moment, I play League of Legends if anyone else plays as well, not great but ive had my "HELL YEA!" moments lol.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
The Konoha Forums have been Heavily Updated. Please Check it out: www.konohahc.webs.com

- New Photos
- Update about Squad selection
- New updated information

Those who haven't signed up yet, Please do.

Tide115

Wood
  1. In-Game Name: Tide115
  2. Age: 18
  3. Referrals: none
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Brand new, so no I haven't.
  5. Previous Town(s)?: None
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?: I want to be part of a community that I can help and contribute to.
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: I can help building (Though I'm not the best) though I can help with Ideas and helping to structure the town.
  8. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes, And I'l do my best.
  9. Have you read this link: Yes
  10. Additional Info?: I'm very good with RPGs and I'm a Psyche major. Sorry for short App, I made the app to actually enter the server today, sorta don't feel like Elaborating again, Thank you for your understanding.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
...This app is not too detailed @Tide115 and i understand why, thank you for stating, but unless @AzenYumCha says different, neither naoticon or Azen can let you in for the following reason;
-
"[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *CURRENTLY NOT RECRUITING*"
"currently not recruiting" ... but not up to me, im only saying because i think i am the only one on atm.

Pieboy1234

Wood

1. In-Game Name: Pieboy1234
  2. Age: 14
  3. Referrals: Mariohgcz
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Not with herocraft directly as i just joined today but i have had alot of experience with their plugins and so forth
  5. Previous Town(s)?: None
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?: I want to help build and be a part of this town
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: Er my whole entire minecraft life? thats quite alot since its the main game i play and i always have alot of time on my hands to play it. i can also contribute with building as i enjoy it and i have had positive feedback from people saying i also do it quite well
  8. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Definately, i just recently left another server and have come here looking for a new place to start, and i would love to start here
  9. Have you read this link: Yes
  10. Additional Info?: Im very good at building and pvp, i love to play minecraft and other games.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
That's not google translator, that's me typing in Hiragana :p
ko-こ  no-の  ha-は  ga-が   ku-く re-れ

Joka10

Soulsand
The walls are really looking good. They'll definitely be something to see when they're finished...

...shameless bump? naw....

Despite the seeming inactivity of this town because of the thread not being used much, we're actually pretty active. We just do most of our discussion elsewhere... away from the public eye.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I also like the fact that Konoha were able to put up screenshots of the town and there are other active town which haven't done it. Shows how we are up to standard. :)
@Barnubus