• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] DemonsWood [15] [Neutral / Good]

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: Flammulated
  • Secret Key: plankton and tortoises
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster 9
  • Profession/Level: Crafter 5
  • How long have you been on HC?: A week.
  • How often do you play on HC?: Everyday.
  • Why do you want to join: Towns provide Safety
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can help collect materials for upgrading the town.
  • Extra Information: n/a
  • How active will you be: Very Active.
  • What time zone are you in? EST
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes
Accepted! I will message you in-game! :D

IGN: hiredforwork1

Primary class/level: Caster lvl 18

How long have you been on HC: i have been on hero craft for around 1 month(active) and around 5-6 months total time although the profile would suggest otherwise

How long do you play on HC: it depends... if its a weekend and i dont have a gf (like currently) i could be on for around 5-8 hours but on weekdays ill be on around 2-3 hours and its not a set schedule

Why do you want to join?: I would LIKE to join cause i know this town could put my skills to good use.
I WANT to join because im sick and tired of people killing cause they can.

What can you contribute towards the town: I like to mine so any ores or anything like that i can give straight to the town vault (as long as i can keep what i like for myself)

Extra Information: I AM A GAMER. I am quite overprotective and i acknowledge this. I dont like being messed with but wont seek out revenge. and im a all round nice person when you get to know me.

How active will you be: I have sort of answered this question above as i will be active in the town whenever im on

What timezone are you in: I am in Australia and my timezone is Australian Eastern Standard Time or AEST for short

Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Yes i agree to abide all and any town rules as i am not one to break them unless it is an emergency

I hope that my application gives you a good read :D

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: hiredforwork1

Primary class/level: Caster lvl 18

How long have you been on HC: i have been on hero craft for around 1 month(active) and around 5-6 months total time although the profile would suggest otherwise

How long do you play on HC: it depends... if its a weekend and i dont have a gf (like currently) i could be on for around 5-8 hours but on weekdays ill be on around 2-3 hours and its not a set schedule

Why do you want to join?: I would LIKE to join cause i know this town could put my skills to good use.
I WANT to join because im sick and tired of people killing cause they can.

What can you contribute towards the town: I like to mine so any ores or anything like that i can give straight to the town vault (as long as i can keep what i like for myself)

Extra Information: I AM A GAMER. I am quite overprotective and i acknowledge this. I dont like being messed with but wont seek out revenge. and im a all round nice person when you get to know me.

How active will you be: I have sort of answered this question above as i will be active in the town whenever im on

What timezone are you in: I am in Australia and my timezone is Australian Eastern Standard Time or AEST for short

Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Yes i agree to abide all and any town rules as i am not one to break them unless it is an emergency

I hope that my application gives you a good read :D

accepted! Message alphaassassain, 0xnaomi or dakinara for an invite! Welcome!

• Are you applying for DemonsWood or WillowDusk? DemonsWood
  • IGN: ViperWeasley
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster lvl 1 (though I intend to be a Necromancer)
  • Profession/Level: Crafter lvl 1 (Though I want to become a mechanic)
  • How long have you been on HC?: 2 Days
  • How often do you play on HC?: I play HC for at least 20 minutes each day (usually).
  • Why do you want to join: I've heard great things about this town from other players.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can gather many resources for the town and since I'm constantly active I will be able to help look after it.
  • Extra Information: I will be on much more during my summer break and quite a bit less when school starts up again, for my school is IB and requires a lot of time. I should always be on at least once or twice a week unless I say otherwise, however.
  • How active will you be: I can be active for a few hours daily.
  • What time zone are you in? I'm in Eastern/US time.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Of course.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • Are you applying for DemonsWood or WillowDusk? DemonsWood
  • IGN: ViperWeasley
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster lvl 1 (though I intend to be a Necromancer)
  • Profession/Level: Crafter lvl 1 (Though I want to become a mechanic)
  • How long have you been on HC?: 2 Days
  • How often do you play on HC?: I play HC for at least 20 minutes each day (usually).
  • Why do you want to join: I've heard great things about this town from other players.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can gather many resources for the town and since I'm constantly active I will be able to help look after it.
  • Extra Information: I will be on much more during my summer break and quite a bit less when school starts up again, for my school is IB and requires a lot of time. I should always be on at least once or twice a week unless I say otherwise, however.
  • How active will you be: I can be active for a few hours daily.
  • What time zone are you in? I'm in Eastern/US time.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Of course.
Accepted - Contact Dakinara or 0xNaomi for an invite! Welcome! :p

riotpopper

Gold
  • Are you applying for DemonsWood or WillowDusk? Demonswood
  • IGN:riotpopper
  • Secret Key:plankton and tortoises
  • Primary Class/Level: Warrior - 15 (Becoming Dragoon)
  • Profession/Level:Crafter - 18 (Becoming Alchemist or Miner, feel free to suggest a different profession)
  • How long have you been on HC?: A year and a half
  • How often do you play on HC?: Daily
  • Why do you want to join: I want to be a member of a good town that I can contribute to
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Materials, ores, and coins once I get a sizeable shop set up
  • Extra Information: I work pretty hard making money and building
  • How active will you be: Daily playing, pvping
  • What time zone are you in? : GMT -8
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Of course

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN:riotpopper
  • Secret Key:plankton and tortoises
  • Primary Class/Level: Warrior - 15 (Becoming Dragoon)
  • Profession/Level:Crafter - 18 (Becoming Alchemist or Miner, feel free to suggest a different profession)
  • How long have you been on HC?: A year and a half
  • How often do you play on HC?: Daily
  • Why do you want to join: I want to be a member of a good town that I can contribute to
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Materials, ores, and coins once I get a sizeable shop set up
  • Extra Information: I work pretty hard making money and building
  • How active will you be: Daily playing, pvping
  • What time zone are you in? : GMT -8
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Of course

accepted! contact 0xnaomi or dakinara in game for an invite! Happy to have you! :)

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Added liamnut (friend from elsewhere)
and Azmatar into the town (had enough interaction to consider bypassing the app)
For note of officers.

I am just curious as to what the town plans are because i was wondering if i could make something like a cathedral or church as im just getting too bored when im on alone.

Ok so i got perms for church off of dakinara but... i still dunno how to delete a reply so...

• IGN: TheUndeadGamer
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster; 13
  • Profession/Level: Crafter; 6
  • How long have you been on HC?: From yesterday! :D
  • How often do you play on HC?: 80% Of all my minecrafting o3o
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join up with a nice community and make some friends! :D
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Some gathering, and a good attitude! :3
  • How active will you be: As active as I can be! At least 2 or three hours a day.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
  • IGN: TheUndeadGamer
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster; 13
  • Profession/Level: Crafter; 6
  • How long have you been on HC?: From yesterday! :D
  • How often do you play on HC?: 80% Of all my minecrafting o3o
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join up with a nice community and make some friends! :D
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Some gathering, and a good attitude! :3
  • How active will you be: As active as I can be! At least 2 or three hours a day.
Accepted! Get with me or Dakinara for an invite.

Xazhi

Dirt
  • IGN: Xazhi
  • Primary Class/Level: Healer / 16
  • Profession/Level: Crafter / 6
  • How long have you been on HC?: Almost a week.
  • How often do you play on HC?: Every day.
  • Why do you want to join: Looking to join a city, Wyntervale apparently went under just after my application.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Healing, building, and free Gold.
  • Extra Information: I like to build things, particularly Castles, Towers, Temples, and things like that. I can include some pictures of my works if need be. I'm also a strong Roleplayer, and as such I follow my character's rules quite adamantly while on the Server.
  • How active will you be: Pretty active. As I said, I play every day, at least for a little while.
  • What time zone are you in? US East
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes, though I question the Dirt Blocks above doors and chests. Not objecting, just curious why that's a thing.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
  • Why do you want to join: Looking to join a city, Wyntervale apparently went under just after my application.
  • Extra Information: I like to build things, particularly Castles, Towers, Temples, and things like that. I can include some pictures of my works if need be. I'm also a strong Roleplayer, and as such I follow my character's rules quite adamantly while on the Server.
  • How active will you be: Pretty active. As I said, I play every day, at least for a little while.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes, though I question the Dirt Blocks above doors and chests. Not objecting, just curious why that's a thing.
Raiders can enter demonswood easily over the walls. They can pull levers push buttons open doors and open chests. The one thing they can not do is break blocks. If u cover your door and chests they cant steal your hard earned items or even enter your house for that matter.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter

we would love to have you join us! contact an officer in game for an invite! and what Brute stated is true. many times people will forget to cover their items and when the towns gets raided, they lose everything.

unfortunatrely, I have to work today. I will not be online until around 530 pm est. but I look forward to meeting you tonight! :)