• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I feel safest when you do it. I just asked a question if you where gone until monday or came back sundayish.
I'm back on Sunday, but i'm going to the doctor because my head is going to be scanned/x-rayed. I've been sick some time now :/ And i'm attending on a birthday later that day. I will see if i get time on Sunday, but i doubt it.

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
Okey :) Btw can i buy another plot in town? All the potion stuff takes alot of space.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Another one?? You should buy the huge plot at Market street, lol :p I will be online a few minutes later today, so if you're online then we can work out a deal ;)

I should probably update the citizen list <.<

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: oo00lost00oo
Age & location: 28, Sunny Australia
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Im a massive fan of the Medieval era and your theme screams to me... JOIN! lol
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I have only just started here, 4 days maybe.. but love it here already, Looking to meet new ppl here and joining a town seems like the way to go,
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Nope, but i can assure you i will bring my trading and mining skills to you to use at your request,
Thanks for your consideration, and i hope i will get to prove how valuable of a citizen i can be,

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: oo00lost00oo
Age & location: 28, Sunny Australia
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Im a massive fan of the Medieval era and your theme screams to me... JOIN! lol
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I have only just started here, 4 days maybe.. but love it here already, Looking to meet new ppl here and joining a town seems like the way to go,
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Nope, but i can assure you i will bring my trading and mining skills to you to use at your request,
Thanks for your consideration, and i hope i will get to prove how valuable of a citizen i can be,
You're accepted as a Knight of Canterlot. Make sure you read and understand our rules, we had some troubles with new people selling their gold to other clients then Canterlot's bank. Make sure to /ch ct and /town sign Canterlot . I will not be online anymore today or tomorrow, so @millejinta87 must add you to regions and invite you to town. I hope you will have a good time and experience living in Canterlot, we try our best to make sure everyone is being threated fair and well. If you have any problems or are unsure about something, PM me or Millejinta and we will handle it.

We're working on a castle that is going to be HUGE. At this moment, everything is underground.

Cowmanguy

Stone
In game name: Zamdrax​
Age & location: 15, California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I was looking for an awesome town and i saw this one on the forums so I decided to apply.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: About two weeks​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: none so far.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Zamdrax​
Age & location: 15, California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I was looking for an awesome town and i saw this one on the forums so I decided to apply.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: About two weeks​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: none so far.​
I would like that you rewrite your application and put more effort in it, show that you actuallu want to join us. The reason "because your town looks awesome" is used on 70% of applications on Herocraft's forum. Edit your apply and show us that you're really interested in joining.

Greg68

Legacy Supporter 2
In game name : greg68
Age & Location : 15, Vancouver, Canada.
Why do you want to join Canterlot? :
1 - Fucking sweet name.
2 - It sounds like an awesome town
3 - I need a town right now
4 - broster.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? : Since september 5th
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which Town/Towns? : Oceanside.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name : greg68
Age & Location : 15, Vancouver, Canada.
Why do you want to join Canterlot? :
1 - Fucking sweet name.
2 - It sounds like an awesome town
3 - I need a town right now
4 - broster.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? : Since september 5th
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which Town/Towns? : Oceanside.
You are accepted as a Royal Guard of Celestia :p Make sure to join our chat channel /ch ct and sign our charter. I'm not going to be online today (Sunday), so @millejinta87 has to add you to region. In our channel ask for Cordinates to our place. Just pick an open plot, if you're confused of what plots you can choose, just ask in chat. Also, what classes and levels are you?

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
My shop has moved one floor up. You can now find my shop across the hall from etkenns office and the bank.

Just a reminder and for new citizens:

I sell Chainmail armor, cauldron stuff( grass blocks, ice blocks ++)
All citizens gets 25% disscount and allied town get 10% disscount.

Order larger then 10 items will give you another 5% disscount (30%/15%)
Prices are listen outside my room.

I will start selling potions later today or tomorrow.

unaidedsteak

Stone
In game name: unaidedsteak​
Age & location: 14 england​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: looking for my first town​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? not long just joined​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? no :(

In game name:blackwrath98​
Age & location:14and California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:I was looking for a town to be safe and secure in. I can provide lots of help both economicly and "warly" ;P​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?Bout' Two-three weeks​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?Nope​

Itsjeff

Legacy Supporter 2
In game name:​
My IGN is Itsjeff
Age & location:​
Im 16 and i live in New Jersey
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:​
Canterlot looks like a nice town and i feel is the best choice for me. I also like the setup with the gold trading and how it benefits everyone.
For how long have you played on Herocraft?​
Ive been white listed for a couple months now but i haven't really started playing until a few days ago.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?​
No i have not been in any other towns.
Additional Info​
I plan on becoming a geomancer/alchemist. I'm usually on in the afternoons and I am more than willing to help out with anything needed.

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
I would tip people to write a bit more in their applications. This will increase your chanses to be accepted. :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I am reviewing all your applications, to increase chances to be accepted, add more content.