• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Barbas0l
Age & location: 23 Alabama, USA
Why do you want to join Canterlot? To region my fellow knights.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Since last map, I got the "Old-timer" achievement recently too haha.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I briefly joined Newerth last map then started work on CAMELOT! and the rest is history :p I'd be happy to come help you guys if you'd have me :cool:
Accepted! You will be added to a conversation where all news about the town is posted. Make sure to /ch ct and get someone to give you cordinates and/or guide you to the town. I will add you to regions tomorrow when i'm home from a trip. My manager is also on a trip this weekend, so Krislok and 5pyPig is in charge today. Look for one of them in chat ;)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I won't be on much until tomorrow after work anyway :p Got some school work to attend to.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Reminder to all citizens: You have to pay 40c taxes on Monday, if you for some reason can't pay this week, contact me. To earn the tax money, simply vote 4 times a week and/or sell gold to me or Millejinta87

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Barbasol unfortunately we have to set taxes on our citizens unlike Camelot. Reason is, we have a lot of debt to pay off. Once we paid the debt, taxes will be lowered. You can now vote for 10c so 40c isn't that much. I will set up noble plots soon so that we can earn coins from that too.

Idea: Higher taxes for citizens with better plots, example: Normal citizen in free plot pays 20c and noble plot owner pays 35c tax. Thoughts?

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Barbas0l
Age & location: 23 Alabama, USA
Why do you want to join Canterlot? To region my fellow knights.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Since last map, I got the "Old-timer" achievement recently too haha.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I briefly joined Newerth last map then started work on CAMELOT! and the rest is history :p I'd be happy to come help you guys if you'd have me :cool:
Welcome Back you brave knight! :p

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Sounds good, I can contribute a good bit once I grind out my profession.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I banked a lot of gold yesterday, about 2 stacks including Outerns gold. Now Outern got the money to spec his profession :D Also Mille, try to get 25 Mason this week :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Outern is elected as the first Council member, he has been chosen by me and @millejinta87 . He has done much for Canterlot, and we would (maybe) not been official yet if it weren't for him. We appreciate what you've done for us Outern.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Everyone check out post 2 on this thread. All info about town gold services is there.

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
Allys can order chainmail to. I will deliver to the towns around Canterlot. Will post more info soon :)

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
Chainmail Prices
Healm: 6c
Chest: 8c
Legs: 7c
Boots: 5c

Orders over 10 items awards a 10% disscount. (for ppl outside canterlot)
All canterlot citizens gets 25% disscount.

I can deliver orders over 10 items to Allied cities around Canterlot:
LigtForge, Nevermore, Newearth, Altum. (I have no idea where Panorama is) Or you can come and pick them up at Canterlot.

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
Not to the listed towns, they are close. as long as i dont have to travel all day I will deliver free :)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I've completed the tree farms in the designated area. I'm gonna start cooking tons of blocks for the walls. Other than that, awaiting orders ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Is it space to make a layer above the treefarm for more plots? The layer should be just as high as the marker street one or 1, max 2 higher.