• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

In game name:​
Age & location: 13, Chicago, IL​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Looking for a town without too many people in it. Also, the name reminds me of MLP, even though it has nothing to do with it #broster​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I've been playing on and off for about half a year​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I was working on creating a town for a while, but it was never finished, and I was in one of the towns in the Kingdom of the Rising Sun, forgot which one.​
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony
Canterlot
In July 2011, Hasbro agreed with Target to release an exclusive line centering around Canterlot (the capital city of Equestria, where Princess Celestia and Princess Luna live)

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
Kain, seems like you really want to run around in a pink pony costume. You don`t have to be shy, just ask if you want to join the suger town of epic ponyness

Kain, seems like you really want to run around in a pink pony costume. You don`t have to be shy, just ask if you want to join the suger town of epic ponyness
Have you seen my skin?
Canterlot is indeed the name of the Capital on the series. But can we now stop talking ponies? It's considered a e-bonic so keep the pony-talk down please.
Anything popular on the internet is illegal?
By that logic MineCraft is illegal on this server. Ponies are fine.

In game name:hotsaucyy​
Age & location:15 Years old, United states, Oregon​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:I want a good clan to join since im new and i would like to join a clan that has a decent amount but not too many and hopefully people that i can rely on and they can rely on me.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? ive played for 3 or 4 days​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I have not been an any past towns.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name:hotsaucyy​
Age & location:15 Years old, United states, Oregon​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:I want a good clan to join since im new and i would like to join a clan that has a decent amount but not too many and hopefully people that i can rely on and they can rely on me.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? ive played for 3 or 4 days​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I have not been an any past towns.​
Accepted! Welcome to Canterlot. Just note, we are a town, not a clan :) Make sure to /ch ct , me or @millejinta87 will tell and guide you what you need to know. Also, we are working on plots, so you will get a personal plot once we're done.

Juanca8898

Glowing Redstone
In game name: Juanca8898
Age & location: i'm 14 years old an i live in united states Virginia.
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: looking for a good town to join, i also like how its medieval themed, and i wanted to join a town with not to many people.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? since June 2011 but i stopped playing in October and started playing again since the new map.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? i was in Jericho from the last map.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Juanca8898
Age & location: i'm 14 years old an i live in united states Virginia.
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: looking for a good town to join, i also like how its medieval themed, and i wanted to join a town with not to many people.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? since June 2011 but i stopped playing in October and started playing again since the new map.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? i was in Jericho from the last map.
Accepted, i'm gone on a soccer cup this weekend, so you should do /ch ct and get someone to help you to the town area. We are still in planning, but we started on the overground area a little. You will be added to regions on Sunday, when i'm home again. Untill then, you should level up some and camp right outside the region.

@krislok1998 and @5pyPig will be in charge for today (saturday) since me, Millejinta and Outern are gone.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm so booooooooored. Can't play Minecraft or any other game :( Kris and SpyPig, how is it going?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Barbasol is back on Herocraft!! I will make sure you have a room in the planned castle, always ready for you if you decide to travel by :) Some of your veterans in Camelot is now in the town Zion. Gooscar, fisheggs, filthy_peasent and Sir_Praencelot.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
In game name: Barbas0l
Age & location: 23 Alabama, USA
Why do you want to join Canterlot? To region my fellow knights.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Since last map, I got the "Old-timer" achievement recently too haha.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I briefly joined Newerth last map then started work on CAMELOT! and the rest is history :p I'd be happy to come help you guys if you'd have me :cool: