• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

Tigerollie

Stone
IGN:Tigerollie
Age/Timezone:15/+0
Referals:None.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:I haven't been in a town yet.
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tigerollies-whitelist.33221/#post-289826
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would like to meet more people without them killing me and know that I will be more safe in the town, I would like to join in the events with the town and have fun and also help out the town.
How can you help out the town:I could help the town by mining, I tend to mine a lot and also make things like farms a lot, I could get nice ores for the town and help with building the town.
What do you want from the town: I just want a place that can have more protection than my little mining hole and just friendly people.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):I am going to be a Ranger and I am also a Miner.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:In the week days, I can play about 3-4, Wednesday might be 2-3 and weekends about 5-6 or more.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Well I can help the town out and get ores for the town and help with things around the town and just be helpful really.
Tell us about yourself:I am a upper school student, which like different types of games, not always on the pc, I work hard and gets a lot out of it.
Did you read the rules: Yes, I read the rules.

Alex_5656

Wood
IGN: Alex_5656
Age/Timezone: 15 and mountain time zone of USA.
Referrals: Gunfire98
What other towns were you in/ why did you leave them: this is my first town.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/alex_5656-application-form.33663/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to join Belegost because I need a town and my friend told me this was a pretty good town to be in.
How can you help out the town: I can give donations and help others.
What do you want from the town: a safe place to stay.
What class are you going to be (Combat and Profession): Caster and I want to be a necromancer and I haven't decided my profession.
How many hours a day can u be on Herocraft: 1 hour
Why should we accept you into Belegost: I am in need of a town and want to make a mark and help in any way I can.
Tell us about yourself: my friend is Gunfire98. I am very good when it comes to redstone and have built a lot of things with him.
Did you read the rules: Yes

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Alex_5656
Age/Timezone: 15 and mountain time zone of USA.
Referrals: Gunfire98
What other towns were you in/ why did you leave them: this is my first town.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/alex_5656-application-form.33663/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to join Belegost because I need a town and my friend told me this was a pretty good town to be in.
How can you help out the town: I can give donations and help others.
What do you want from the town: a safe place to stay.
What class are you going to be (Combat and Profession): Caster and I want to be a necromancer and I haven't decided my profession.
How many hours a day can u be on Herocraft: 1 hour
Why should we accept you into Belegost: I am in need of a town and want to make a mark and help in any way I can.
Tell us about yourself: my friend is Gunfire98. I am very good when it comes to redstone and have built a lot of things with him.
Did you read the rules: Yes
Accepted get with me, themrlief, or zrock ingame

IGN: 8Barbarosa8
Age/Timezone: 13 / +1
Referals: None.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/8barbarosa8s-amar-cerims-application.33635/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I need a community (as most of us does), and i love being part of an organised group (criminal too haha, jk)
How can you help out the town: In any way I can i will (mining, donating money, fighting, singing, writing...)
What do you want from the town: A good, friendly community. A tavern. Nothing more.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Combat will probably be a Rogue Bard. For profession i really don't know, still at Crafter and choosing.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Really depends on is it a workday or not. Or do i have to study or not etc.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'll probably be part of the town a looooooong time until a really big need arises for me to leave or by request of the Mayor or the community
Tell us about yourself: Well im a pretty big (185 cm) 13-year old from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Europe. I like fantasy and roleplaying which influences on my building etc. I also like metal haha :p Oh and I hope the age won't be a problem, I promise I will act mature !
Did you read the rules: Yes I did.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: 8Barbarosa8
Age/Timezone: 13 / +1
Referals: None.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/8barbarosa8s-amar-cerims-application.33635/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I need a community (as most of us does), and i love being part of an organised group (criminal too haha, jk)
How can you help out the town: In any way I can i will (mining, donating money, fighting, singing, writing...)
What do you want from the town: A good, friendly community. A tavern. Nothing more.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Combat will probably be a Rogue Bard. For profession i really don't know, still at Crafter and choosing.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Really depends on is it a workday or not. Or do i have to study or not etc.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'll probably be part of the town a looooooong time until a really big need arises for me to leave or by request of the Mayor or the community
Tell us about yourself: Well im a pretty big (185 cm) 13-year old from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Europe. I like fantasy and roleplaying which influences on my building etc. I also like metal haha :p Oh and I hope the age won't be a problem, I promise I will act mature !
Did you read the rules: Yes I did.
Accepted. Get with TheMrLief or Zrock1013 ingame. I will be out of town until friday/saturday you won't see me until then.

Accepted. Get with TheMrLief or Zrock1013 ingame. I will be out of town until friday/saturday you won't see me until then.
Hey, im reaaaaaally sorry for not being able to join your town, since i posted 3 applications and waited for the first one to be accepted and yours is second! I hope you do not mind this and I wish your town all the luck ! :)

SupaPie

Iron
IGN: SupaPie
Age/Timezone: 17/CST
Referals: TheMrLief
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Rapture/ Left because of griefing reasons that happened to Rapture not so long ago. (Dark Times)
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/supapies-whitelist-app.12325/
Why do you wish to join Belegost:
How can you help out the town: I can help the town out in resources if needed and somewhat do simple building tasks you can assign me to do.
What do you want from the town: I want Lief's body and a group of people willing to cooperate with.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): RuneBlade/Enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Depending on the current situation i'm in, so about 1-6 hours of free time. But if I have nothing to do in interest then i'll do something else
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because turtles and I am willing to help out this town prosper into the hands of man and thrown into the oceans of wealth and fortune.(Sort of)
Tell us about yourself: I am an asian dude doing asian things like playing games all day long and like to enjoy good times with friends. Also the fact of playing lots of Steam games. I love Lief.
Did you read the rules: Yes, I have read the rules and they are really good nice and short.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Thought I sent you something already about this Zrock, I won't be on till Friday.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
also if I someone is snooping around in my house can I kill him? :D

*prepares to lure people in with cake*