• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

Zrock1013

Retired Staff
IGN: Zrock1013
Age/Timezone: 16 EST
Referals: TheMrLief
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: ThornHollow, because they became inactive, and I wanted to broaden my horizons involving a new town and a new cast of characters.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zrock1013s-whitelist-application.17995/#post-153114
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I needed a fresh start, to be able to play minecraft with a group of friendly people looking to enjoy the whole hero-craft experience.
How can you help out the town: I am a fairly decent builder/terraformer, I am good at pvp/strategy, and finally I like to be a layed back team player.
What do you want from the town: A safe fun town where I can be of use and enjoy hero-craft.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Lvl 54 Dreadknight ( plan on mastering and switching to Wizard)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Weekdays 2-3 hours/ Weekends as long as I need to be.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I am a team player who wants to help your town become the best it can be.
Tell us about yourself: Well I am a highschool student in Pa who is into gaming and building pc's.
Did you read the rules: Yessir I did.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: ThornHollow, because they became inactive, and I wanted to broaden my horizons involving a new town and a new cast of characters.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zrock1013s-whitelist-application.17995/#post-153114
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I needed a fresh start, to be able to play minecraft with a group of friendly people looking to enjoy the whole hero-craft experience.
How can you help out the town: I am a fairly decent builder/terraformer, I am good at pvp/strategy, and finally I like to be a layed back team player.
What do you want from the town: A safe fun town where I can be of use and enjoy hero-craft.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Lvl 54 Dreadknight ( plan on mastering and switching to Wizard)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Weekdays 2-3 hours/ Weekends as long as I need to be.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I am a team player who wants to help your town become the best it can be.
Tell us about yourself: Well I am a highschool student in Pa who is into gaming and building pc's.
Nice application!
Congratulations you've been accepted welcome to Belegost!
Get with either Acherous or me in game!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I like that you put down terraforming. We're going to have lots of that to do in the coming weeks. :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1362766327,1362711013][/DOUBLEPOST]Kainzo are we going to edit thread titles again in the near future? It would be very helpful.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I like that you put down terraforming. We're going to have lots of that to do in the coming weeks. :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1362766327,1362711013][/DOUBLEPOST]Kainzo are we going to edit thread titles again in the near future? It would be very helpful.

Just ask Angyles to edit your thread title, she does that all the time.

Gunfire98

Wood
IGN: Gunfire98
Age/Timezone: I am 15 and I am in the mountain time zone of the U.S.
What Other Towns Were You In/Why Did You Leave Them: I was not part of any other town before. This is my first town.
Link to Whitelist Application:http: //www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-application.31674/
Why Do You Wish To Join Belegost: I wish to join because I am in need of a town and wish to have a place to stay safe.
How Can You Help Out The Town: I can provide donations for the town to keep it going. I can help others wherever and whenever needed.
What Do You Want From The Town: I just want a safe place to stay and a place to keep all of stuff instead of having to keep it with me where ever I go.
What Class Are You Going To Be: I am a warrior and want to be a Paladin. I currently am trying to become an Engineer since I am good when it comes to redstone.
How Many Hours A Day Can you Be On Herocraft: I can be on Herocraft for an hour from Monday to Thursday but from Friday to Sunday I can be on for 3.
Why Should We Accept You To Belegost?: I am a very hard worker. I am very friendly and will help where ever needed and I can donate money to help the town.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am not a griefer, and have stopped griefers before. I always follow the rules when it comes to towns or servers. I also helped a server that was known as McNations but it no longer exists because it was closed on February.
Did You Read The Rules: Yes I have read the rules.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Gunfire98
Age/Timezone: I am 15 and I am in the mountain time zone of the U.S.
What Other Towns Were You In/Why Did You Leave Them: I was not part of any other town before. This is my first town.
Link to Whitelist Application:http: //www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-application.31674/
Why Do You Wish To Join Belegost: I wish to join because I am in need of a town and wish to have a place to stay safe.
How Can You Help Out The Town: I can provide donations for the town to keep it going. I can help others wherever and whenever needed.
What Do You Want From The Town: I just want a safe place to stay and a place to keep all of stuff instead of having to keep it with me where ever I go.
What Class Are You Going To Be: I am a warrior and want to be a Paladin. I currently am trying to become an Engineer since I am good when it comes to redstone.
How Many Hours A Day Can you Be On Herocraft: I can be on Herocraft for an hour from Monday to Thursday but from Friday to Sunday I can be on for 3.
Why Should We Accept You To Belegost?: I am a very hard worker. I am very friendly and will help where ever needed and I can donate money to help the town.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am not a griefer, and have stopped griefers before. I always follow the rules when it comes to towns or servers. I also helped a server that was known as McNations but it no longer exists because it was closed on February.
Did You Read The Rules: Yes I have read the rules.
Accepted, get with me or Themrlief ingame.