• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
LF will no longer be reffering players to Belegost, we are now doing more recruiting because of our new [Town] status.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
the whole [Town] tag really helps to bring in recruits, and the whole "we take anyone" theme. (For LF, and BG as well.)

Crusha_C

Iron
To bad all the promises newbies make thinking that they can either fufill them or need to be on often, tend to be hollow, if anything, players who don't pay taxes are more hindering than anything. Blundering around, looting chests and accidentally destroying blocks around the city. Fortunetly, they are usually more careful and considerate but, they still don't do much.

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
Ah the lack of humor on this channel is amusing (weird I know) except for TrickShot he knows a boss player when he sees one! Anywho, I didn't know Haxnn was so angry especially to dumknight. You people take forums like you're working at a funeral home. My point being, Haxnn is really confused, look at his profile picture, pretty funny right? Then he responds to everything like a robot (an angry one)

*cough cough* trickshotwin *cough cough*

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@Haxnn
i miss the old days where i spent my time troling you to hell :(
@pewpewpewla
is it ok if i raid the power rangers? its not you its me... its me for wanting to kill vlushy :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

What I took from that is you think I whiped them out :p or you just quoted that post to imply it was at me. I would never attack Derp rangers, Pew is my Bro IRL and I know the other guys... They all just kinda... Gave up.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
What I took from that is you think I whiped them out :p or you just quoted that post to imply it was at me. I would never attack Derp rangers, Pew is my Bro IRL and I know the other guys... They all just kinda... Gave up.
No, when we were raiding yous - usopowerful :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I killed TheAncientTeam (55 Geo) recently in 1v1. So if you get killed by Haxnn, you just don't know how to fight a Geo.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I killed TheAncientTeam (55 Geo) recently in 1v1. So if you get killed by Haxnn, you just don't know how to fight a Geo.
I didn't get killed by him, he just did alot of damage.
No need to be so angressive little Kenny <3

Status
Not open for further replies.