• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Everyone knew it was, his name was crusha_c...

BTW that was a very poorly done troll

Crusha_C

Iron
I am a new player who has never played, i am a n00b one day i will be l33t i spent an hour finding these terms. i plan to be a medic. my in game name is rainbowbutterflysparkles. I would be a great edition to the town becuase i can build stairs. my avatar is very beautiful and you guys should make a monument to me in the center of the town. If you don't let me join i will kill everybody in the town because i am an amazing player. if you don't reply within 2 hours i will bribe people using my beautiful body to destroy your town.

There I put lots of thought into that Haxnn, you better let rainbowbutterflysparkles join. (Don't tell her I said this but shes ugly)

Ah the lack of humor on this channel is amusing (weird I know) except for TrickShot he knows a boss player when he sees one! Anywho, I didn't know Haxnn was so angry especially to dumknight. You people take forums like you're working at a funeral home. My point being, Haxnn is really confused, look at his profile picture, pretty funny right? Then he responds to everything like a robot (an angry one)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
What are you talking about. I do a background check on a player, decide he isn't suited for the town. I told to enjoy his time elsewhere. You have no idea what we do. This channel is not here as a chat channel, it's a town thread. We have tons of humor and whatnot in BG chat. Don't make judgements without valid information.

Crusha_C

Iron
*Access Denied Please Insert Valid Statement*
I'm like you Hax, a Robot! err i mean *I sensed similarities in talking patterns, are you a mechanoid such as myself*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Taxs paid for this week, still working with OP. if this lasts another week I am going to make a new thread. @Lastivity

Attachments

• 2012-05-29_19.42.03.png
    2012-05-29_19.42.03.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 12

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You guys should raider-check BG, the TC's were in the undercity when I was visiting, then they came up and killed me :(

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
IGN(In game name) Xblock_loverX

-

Referrals / How did you hear about us? forums

-

Why do you want to join Belegost? looks cool rules are good ones!

-

Any past towns you were citizen of? windhelm for like 1 week

-

What class/spec are you/planning to be? ninja crafter

-

Who are our allies? Xandria dominion(XD) Nevermore, newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, etc,) Rise against (RA), the Academy, The Helpers,

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
While reviewing your app I found this:
DENIED for the following reasons:
•Little Content in Application
•Enemy with previous town
•Previous Theft
•Town Hopping

I have talked to Guardian787, Windhelm kicked you because you have applied to atleast 3 other towns while in Windhelm. He also says you have stole from them and went to everyones chests.

The second point obviously has nothing to do here however the other points really do concern me. Care to do some explaining? Also please only use one post, there is an edit button.

Meatso

Stone
Meatso
I was looking on the forums for a town to join on my new journey in the world of herocraft.
I am looking for a nice and friendly town with a positive attitude.
I have not been a part of any other town.
Planning on being a Cleric and becoming a Alchemist.
Your Allies are Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, Panorama.

lucardeus

Stone
IGN: lucardeus
Referrals / How did u hear about us: I was looking for a town of the forums and saw the thread for Belegost and that u were recruiting.
Why do you want to join Belegost?: im looking for a town were i can live and store my item and hopefuly one day start a smithing shop there.
Any past towns you were citizen of?: no i just started a week ago i have really look in to town till now
what class/spec are you/planning to be?: i want to be a Ranger/smith or a Ranger/Alchemist
Who are our allies?:
kingdoms: Xandria Dominion(XD), Kingdom of Obscurity(KO)
Guilds: Rise against (RA), The Academy, The Helpers

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Meatso
I was looking on the forums for a town to join on my new journey in the world of herocraft.
I am looking for a nice and friendly town with a positive attitude.
I have not been a part of any other town.
Planning on being a Cleric and becoming a Alchemist.
Your Allies are Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, Panorama.

He cool, we are our own ally. *g*
Anyway... catch me, @millejinta87 or @Haxnn ingame and we can show you around town.

IGN: lucardeus
Referrals / How did u hear about us: I was looking for a town of the forums and saw the thread for Belegost and that u were recruiting.
Why do you want to join Belegost?: im looking for a town were i can live and store my item and hopefuly one day start a smithing shop there.
Any past towns you were citizen of?: no i just started a week ago i have really look in to town till now
what class/spec are you/planning to be?: i want to be a Ranger/smith or a Ranger/Alchemist
Who are our allies?:
kingdoms: Xandria Dominion(XD), Kingdom of Obscurity(KO)
Guilds: Rise against (RA), The Academy, The Helpers

Looks good, get with any of us 3 ingame and we will set you up.
This means you are accepted! :p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN(In game name) Xblock_loverX

-

Referrals / How did you hear about us? forums

-

Why do you want to join Belegost? looks cool rules are good ones!

-

Any past towns you were citizen of? windhelm for like 1 week

-

What class/spec are you/planning to be? ninja crafter

-

Who are our allies? Xandria dominion(XD) Nevermore, newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, etc,) Rise against (RA), the Academy, The Helpers,

Denied. I think you know why.

Crusha_C

Iron
Haxnn, you're investigatory skills make you one hell of a recruitment officer, and i'm impressed

Now take advantage of Mr. C's honesty and Charismatic skills and enjoy the compliment, because I won't last very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.