• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Aria (34) *Aevum*

DanielH101

Coal
  • In-Game Name: DanielH101
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): 4 months ago
  • One person you trust on the server: SadieCharlie
  • Location (IRL): Hong Kong SAR China
  • Why do you want to join us? Aria seems like a peaceful and friendly town, perfect for someone like me who wants nothing more but friendly/helpful town members. I also happen to know a few of Aria's town members, so I guess that drew me towards this town as well.
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? I'm not the best builder but I enjoy playing around with blocks and making new things(even if it looks like shit). Mining on this server is also something I enjoy greatly. $$
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Level 28 Dragoon, Level 60 Smith. Was maxed Ranger before I realized how much I sucked at it.
  • Do you use teamspeak? I don't use teamspeak regularly but I do know how to use it.
  • Secret Code: D15
  • Referrals: Amgroma :D

• In-Game Name: Isoakakkaa
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): 3 weeks ago
  • One person you trust on the server: Salary22
  • Location (IRL): Finland
  • Why do you want to join us? I have been liiking for a town for the three weeks I have played HC, I have got into 2: 1. Mystic, no one said anything at all to me in the town --> I left it. 2. (cant remember the name) I never joined it even though I got accepted, because I was looking for something bigger. You guys seem to be known, I know 2 people from the town, salary and victim (who is inactive though). What I`ve heard you PVP a decent amount, which I can`t really do as a solo.
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? If I become a miner, then mine, pvp, build, talk to people and make friends, kill mobs (basically getting relics and fragments=$$)
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Runeblade L51, Crafter L20 (I have souls for a profession
  • Do you use teamspeak? Yepp
  • Secret Code:I15
  • Referrals: Salary and victim

Last edited:

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In-Game Name: Isoakakkaa
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): 3 weeks ago
  • One person you trust on the server: Salary22
  • Location (IRL): Finland
  • Why do you want to join us? I have been liiking for a town for the three weeks I have played HC, I have got into 2: 1. Mystic, no one said anything at all to me in the town --> I left it. 2. (cant remember the name) I never joined it even though I got accepted, because I was looking for something bigger. You guys seem to be known, I know 2 people from the town, salary and victim (who is inactive though). What I`ve heard you PVP a decent amount, which I can`t really do as a solo.
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? If I become a miner, then mine, pvp, build, talk to people and make friends, kill mobs (basically getting relics and fragments=$$)
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Runeblade L51, Crafter L20 (I have souls for a profession
  • Do you use teamspeak? Yepp
  • Secret Code:I15
  • Referrals: Salary and victim
Accepted