• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Aria (34) *Aevum*

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
MCzf8jT.png

Allies: Dawn, Bosk, Oasis, Joro​
sxPLbns.png

If you don't already know most of us, we are the old Herocraft members from years ago, back with a thirst for success and beautiful architecture. Along with all of the Elder members, we've also acquired many active and dedicated members who strive for the success of the Kingdom. The secret code for the application is the first letter of your In-Game name, followed by your age. Example: DavidmaxHD, age 23, would have the secret code D23.

xJEnO6W.png

This town is currently in Invite-Only mode. Applications are not accepted. If you are interested, reply to this thread and we will consider you. But most likely, unless you're an elder or a known member, you will be denied.

Applicants must be at least one-month old on the server.
Applicants must be able to get on Teamspeak. No microphone required, just be able to hear us.
We are highly selective. Give us reasons to accept you, or you'll likely get denied.

• In-Game Name:
  • One person you trust on the server:
  • Location (IRL):
  • Why do you want to join us?
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server?
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels)
  • Do you use teamspeak?
  • Secret Code:
  • Referrals:

3HUu7mq.png

Nxp5XSI.png

Click "Show Spoiler" above for our list of ridiculously beautiful accomplishments.
  • [Aegis] Aria (Mayor: Amgroma)
    • First town with city rings (6/22/2014 2PM)
    • First pre-kingdom to have two towns (6/23/2014 6PM)
    • First town with two towns within 500 blocks of each other.
    • First town on the server with a teamspeak channel. [1]
    • First township thread to correctly spell "Accomplishments" [2]
    • First town to have ridiculous accomplishments in their town thread
    • First, second, third, and fourth ever shops purchased on Central.
    • Most Elder members in a single kingdom
    • First Italian-named town
    • First town to have a 4-letter name
    • Most ex-staff members in a single kingdom
    • First /kill on Central by Rida_
    • First /kill on PVP by Rida_
    • First /kill on PVE by Rida_
    • First and second TNT kill on PVE by Rida_ [3]
    • Grats Rida.
    • Most female players
    • Least Brazilian players
    • Home to the top donator 2010-2011
    • Home to the most dedicated World Cup fans of the server
    • Only town with a personal trainer as a mayor
    • Only town with a mayor who lives in Los Angeles, CA
    • Only town with a Russian mayor
    • Only town with a Russian TiC
    • Only town with Russians in it
    • Only town with an adorable cutie as SiC
    • Unclestikk is watching you.
    • First town to have their town accomplishments edited by Rumblestikk. [4]
  • [Sanctum] Kingdom of Edolas (King: Amgroma)
    • First town on Sanctum (Fiore)
    • Second town on Sanctum (Sky Forge)
    • Third town on Sanctum (Silverwynn)
    • First city on Sanctum (Fiore)
    • First capital on Sanctum (Fiore)
    • First Kingdom on Sanctum
    • First Kingdom on the server
    • Closest city to Empire ever
    • Richest kingdom (Peaking at around 70,000c combined city funds – 5/1/2011)
    • Most populated kingdom (96 citizens – 5/1/2011)
    • Largest kingdom (2 capitals, 2 cities, full kingdom lands used)
    • Longest standing stable kingdom (Not a single depression period in the history of the kingdom)
    • Only kingdom to have an extensive rail system (4500+ rails connecting 6 cities)
    • First kingdom ruled by the mighty Amgroma
    • First kingdom to have a liar who pretends to be king, but who really isn't the king of anything, in fact he wasn't even part of the Kingdom of Edolas at all. We don't know this person. (xexorian)
    • First kingdom to have a house made completely of furnaces
    • First kingdom to have a Eiffel tower replica
    • Flattest kingdom
  • [Sanctum] Kingdom of Newerth (Queen: Undisclosed)
    • First Kingdom with a Queen
    • Most DHX Bankers
    • Most official architects in one city
    • Most moderators in one city
    • Most dug out kingdom of the server
    • Gigantic chunk error - Sidesummy
    • Most digging of anyone on server - Sidesummy
    • Digglet cosplay contest winner - Sidesummy
    • Only kingdom with a building timelapse
    • Only Kingdom to last for 5 consecutive maps
    • First kingdom to host a connect 4 tournament
    • First kingdom to have an underwater city
    • First kingdom to have a spleef arena
    • Fifth town on server
    • Fourth City on Server (1/22/11)
    • Fifth Capital on Server (2/03/11)
    • Fourth Kingdom on Server (N/A)
  • [Sanctum] Kingdom of the Rising Sun (King: idk)
    • First kingdom to never add in stuff later
wfhFAA0.png

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited:

Xhazed

Portal
Sooo why im i not there? I guess i am not loved k bye i quit herocraft irl only though not ingame thats wierd

Xhazed

Portal
  • In-Game Name: xjazzed
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): october of 2012
  • One person you trust on the server: my mom
  • Location (IRL): drug land
  • Why do you want to join us? Cause im supposed to be on the list but im not....
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? Troll pvp and work to achieve goals
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) i want. Codexes pls give i hate lost soul
  • Secret Code: x16
  • Referrals: idk

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
  • In-Game Name: PwnageDude10
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): March of 2013
  • One person you trust on the server: WildArm5
  • Location (IRL): Texas (Just Moved)
  • Why do you want to join us?: Well, I just rejoined this server since the reset. I am pretty much lost. There are a few members of your town that I remember such as DreamCycler. I feel they can vouch for me.
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server?: Definatley pvp and talk to friends on teamspeak.
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels): Lost Soul 8, Crafter 18
  • Secret Code: P14
  • Referrals: DreamCycler, old friend of mine used to be in OS kingdom back in Bastion with Victim too. Victim says as I log into teamspeak, "Pwnage is cool but he is a squeake...oh not anymore." :p

Last edited:

Ruger392

Obsidian
~First Official Application for Aria~
  • In-Game Name: TheUberNerd
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): July 25, 2013
  • One person you trust on the server: Teslanut
  • Location (IRL): Southern Canada
  • Why do you want to join us? Mostly because I'm looking for a new town on Aegis that I could join to socialize with, play with, and in general help/ be a part of. (Also I know quite a few people in the town already).
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? Mostly PVP, but I do mine, farm, and build from time to time, but most people know me as a PVPer.
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Lvl 4 Lostsoul, and a Lvl 20 Crafter. I expect to spec into a ranger for a PVP class, and an enchanter or smith for a profession.
  • Secret Code: T14
  • Referrals:
    I would vote you Denied!
  • In-Game Name: xjazzed
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): october of 2012
  • One person you trust on the server: my mom
  • Location (IRL): drug land
  • Why do you want to join us? Cause im supposed to be on the list but im not....
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? Troll pvp and work to achieve goals
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) i want. Codexes pls give i hate lost soul
  • Secret Code: x16
  • Referrals: idk

Didnt you apply for has400 town and get accepted? Mind clarifying on that /

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-Game Name: TheMormon
Whitelist Date (Approximate): I believe it was around 10 December 2010, give or take 5 or so days.
One person you trust on the server: Xexorian, being but one of several.
Location (IRL): Puyallup, WA, USA
Why do you want to join us? I have a strong history with this association of people since Sanctum, when I joined SkyForge while Diavolo was still mayor, continuing into Zeal with Atlas and later Shin Kyoto, and making a move into the Kingdom of Newerth's future incarnations. As such, I know with a certainty that this town is one that aligns with my thoughts, and has many friends of past times. So, I would like to join with them once more, and continue to be a member of such a great and long lasting legacy.
What are your favorite things to do on the server? Primarily, I have always enjoyed building. In the past I've been a part of the build and renovation teams for the Kingdoms. Also, exploring and mining I love; finding new structures, player or environment made, and harvesting those resources.
What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Currently Lost Soul 2, Crafter 3
Do you use teamspeak? I can indeed, maybe not with a mic, but listening should typically be good, with some exceptions at times
Secret Code: T16
Referrals: No one referred me, but I do know Dom, Xexo, Haxnn, Hydro, Sym, and probably a few others.

Do note, throughout the summer I will have to make a few week long absences due to camps, the first being this wednesday through saturday.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
In-Game Name: TheMormon
Whitelist Date (Approximate): I believe it was around 10 December 2010, give or take 5 or so days.
One person you trust on the server: Xexorian, being but one of several.
Location (IRL): Puyallup, WA, USA
Why do you want to join us? I have a strong history with this association of people since Sanctum, when I joined SkyForge while Diavolo was still mayor, continuing into Zeal with Atlas and later Shin Kyoto, and making a move into the Kingdom of Newerth's future incarnations. As such, I know with a certainty that this town is one that aligns with my thoughts, and has many friends of past times. So, I would like to join with them once more, and continue to be a member of such a great and long lasting legacy.
What are your favorite things to do on the server? Primarily, I have always enjoyed building. In the past I've been a part of the build and renovation teams for the Kingdoms. Also, exploring and mining I love; finding new structures, player or environment made, and harvesting those resources.
What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Currently Lost Soul 2, Crafter 3
Do you use teamspeak? I can indeed, maybe not with a mic, but listening should typically be good, with some exceptions at times
Secret Code: T16
Referrals: No one referred me, but I do know Dom, Xexo, Haxnn, Hydro, Sym, and probably a few others.

Do note, throughout the summer I will have to make a few week long absences due to camps, the first being this wednesday through saturday.
Mormy! Accepted!

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
My app was updated would love it if you had a second look. I am only 2 levels off max crafter and I am extremely active.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
My app was updated would love it if you had a second look. I am only 2 levels off max crafter and I am extremely active.
I can vouch that he was an alright dood, some people found him annoying, but I think it was just the voice, which I can say has improved.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
  • In-Game Name: WoleverEntun
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): April 2011
  • One person you trust on the server: Plenty of people, but Haxnn since I actually know him.
  • Location (IRL): Calgary AB, Canada
  • Why do you want to join us? Looks like an up and coming town full of old herocrafters! I may not be the most consistently active player but I have done a lot in herocraft in he past. ie: mayor of second Skyforge, and Lightforge
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? I love to build mostly, as well as improve my crafter profession.
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels): Just barely started out, but currently working on it alone in the wilderness, so only about level 15 crafter and an irrelevantly low number PvP wise.
  • Do you use teamspeak? I have it available to use, but I do not use it.
  • Secret Code: W19
  • Referrals: No one referred me, But I know Haxnn and most of the others from past maps.