• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Aria (34) *Aevum*

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In-Game Name: WoleverEntun
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): April 2011
  • One person you trust on the server: Plenty of people, but Haxnn since I actually know him.
  • Location (IRL): Calgary AB, Canada
  • Why do you want to join us? Looks like an up and coming town full of old herocrafters! I may not be the most consistently active player but I have done a lot in herocraft in he past. ie: mayor of second Skyforge, and Lightforge
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? I love to build mostly, as well as improve my crafter profession.
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels): Just barely started out, but currently working on it alone in the wilderness, so only about level 15 crafter and an irrelevantly low number PvP wise.
  • Do you use teamspeak? I have it available to use, but I do not use it.
  • Secret Code: W19
  • Referrals: No one referred me, But I know Haxnn and most of the others from past maps.
Accepted under one condition: Remove the king of edolas thing from your signature, the second KoE wasn't really KoE :p

Vasilis

Dirt
-skilldogster
- 2014 june
-Tommy Davis
- Oregon
- My friend Suggested it ( Tommy ), And I'd like to hang out with all the old herocrafters.
- PVP lots of it.
- Paladin, Crafter (almost a Alchemist). May change Combat Class.
- yes i have it i use it, but i usually can't Talk.
-S16
- Not really a referral, but Tommy Told me to join.

Vasilis

Dirt
-skilldogster
- 2014 june
-Tommy Davis
- Oregon
- My friend Suggested it ( Tommy ), And I'd like to hang out with all the old herocrafters.
- PVP lots of it.
-S16

Vasilis

Dirt
-skilldogster
- 2014 june
-Tommy Davis
- Oregon
- PVP lots of it.
-S16

Burr

Gold
IGN: Burr_the_Vampire
Whitelist date: umm i think like 2 weeks or so ago (sorry dont know exact date)
One person i trust on server: @Rida_ ;)
why do you wanna join us?: cause your all so fun :D And you <3 me and ma money's :p
What are your favorite things to do on the server?: Mine for money's, go SHOPPING!!!, talk, be the gay guy on the server ;)
What class/profession are you?: combat: Bard (ill sing you a song as i slice you in half with my records <3) lvl 29 Crafter: Max miner
Do you use team speak?: if i dont then there must be another fabulously gay guy stalking team speak named Burr
Referrals: Me, myself, and i

"If you've read this far, im so jealous of apherdite i mean ooh baby kainzo mmmmmm yeah that man to die for ;)
Sooo jealous of you apherdite!"

If I get a temp mute for this last part SOO WORTH IT

Last edited:

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4
  • In-Game Name: s3nse
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): November, 2010
  • One person you trust on the server: Xanipher
  • Location (IRL): California, USA
  • Why do you want to join us? Only town that has old friends from when I used to play. I also founded Newerth on Sanctum so I feel like this town is a fitting place to be.
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? Build and explore
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Level 7 Lost Soul, Level 11 Miner
  • Do you use teamspeak? Yes
  • Secret Code: S19
  • Referrals: None, although Symbolite, gtastuntdude, and victim might vouch for me

• In-Game Name: Thomas_Nydan
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): Uhhhh sometime last summer
  • One person you trust on the server: Nobody I dont know anyone :U
  • Location (IRL): Washington
  • Why do you want to join us? I see a lot of the people from my old town (Mith) and was looking to get back in the group
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? PvP and rek the n00bs
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) level 5 serker and 20 crafter
  • Do you use teamspeak? Yeah
  • Secret Code:T15
  • Referrals: None but i know a few people.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In-Game Name: s3nse
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): November, 2010
  • One person you trust on the server: Xanipher
  • Location (IRL): California, USA
  • Why do you want to join us? Only town that has old friends from when I used to play. I also founded Newerth on Sanctum so I feel like this town is a fitting place to be.
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? Build and explore
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Level 7 Lost Soul, Level 11 Miner
  • Do you use teamspeak? Yes
  • Secret Code: S19
  • Referrals: None, although Symbolite, gtastuntdude, and victim might vouch for me
Accepted! Haven't seen you in over three years man, how have you been?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
This town has my approval ;)

Glistering_Melon.png

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In-Game Name: Acherous
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): july 8th 2011
  • One person you trust on the server: victim130
  • Location (IRL): Houston, Texas
  • Why do you want to join us? I see a lot of my friends in here. It just seems like a fun group of people.
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? Dig, dig, dig. Down with any major landscaping project.
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Just starting so Lostsoul 1, and crafter 4
  • Do you use teamspeak? yes
  • Secret Code: A19
  • Referrals: xexorian, victim130, amgroma, haxnn, doogler, hydroking, symbolite

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In-Game Name: Acherous
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): july 8th 2011
  • One person you trust on the server: victim130
  • Location (IRL): Houston, Texas
  • Why do you want to join us? I see a lot of my friends in here. It just seems like a fun group of people.
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? Dig, dig, dig. Down with any major landscaping project.
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Just starting so Lostsoul 1, and crafter 4
  • Do you use teamspeak? yes
  • Secret Code: A19
  • Referrals: xexorian, victim130, amgroma, haxnn, doogler, hydroking, symbolite
You're in! Hop on our ts when you can, and pm me in game to get into the town. <3

GET READY TO DIGGY DIGGY.

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
  • In-Game Name: Sanogono
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): December 28, 2014
  • One person you trust on the server: Xexorian
  • Location (IRL): Pensylvania, U.S
  • Why do you want to join us? I'm a person who likes to build large and ornate structures, and I seek a kind, friendly community to play, build, and fight others with. I'm love helping others too, and unlike most people I encounter who steal and abuse my kindness (Free relics, cash, materials, etc), those in who are in the same town are much more trustworthy and appreciative for me helping them.
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? I love building, mining, trading, hunting, and helping people with whatever they need.
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) As of writing, I am a level 28 Ninja and 20 Crafter.
  • Do you use teamspeak? I can use and talk on TS3, yes.
  • Secret Code: S15
  • Referrals: Symbolite, and I have interacted with Xexorian.

sneakyhalo117

Legacy Supporter 7
  • In-Game Name: sneakyhalo117
  • Whitelist Date (Approximate): On April 7, 2013-April 11,2013 because of sharing an IP ,but now I'm whitelist so June 20, 2014 when my friend convinced me to come back on.
  • One person you trust on the server: TheEpicShad0w aka Shadowstorm321
  • Location (IRL): CA, Garden Grove.
  • Why do you want to join us? I like to build something that could help the community, survival, or for fun for example http://imgur.com/gallery/aJTdlss/new was one of my previous builds on Herocraft before the restart. But these end up getting up getting grief and I like to have some people that I could play with.
  • What are your favorite things to do on the server? Well I like to build but I always have to go gather those resources so I usually spend my days mining and fighting unexpecting mobs attacking me.
  • What class/profession are you in-game? (Specify levels) Right now I'm a Level 41 Ninja and 11 Enchant
  • Do you use teamspeak? I use it but now a lot since I have no one to talk with ,but when I join the town I'll go on Daily.
  • Secret Code:S15
  • Referrals: I have no one.(Loner)

Last edited:

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
Application rescinded. In the future if someone takes the time to fill out an application you should at least have the decency to make a timely response. Saying "no reply isn't a no" is insulting and gives the impression that you aren't bothering to even read the applications. If you do not intend to read the applications you should take your application down.

Last edited: