• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tomtm's Application

Tomtm

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name:
  • tomtm
  1. Location & Age:
  • Indiana, 16
  1. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
  • Yes, It was a Temporary ban for 1 week. A former friend (that I would prefer to keep nameless, if that is all right.) I played on a large server called Imdeity for about 1 year. He told me that he was tired of playing minecraft and that he was going to stop playing. I was fine with this fact, He also told me that he would be giving me all his items. Once he gave me all his items and he left, about a week went by and I logged on and I was jailed. The jail title to talk to a certain moderator, Once he logged on we both talked and he told me that somebody had stolen from an assistant house from another town that my former friend lived in. I told him I had gotten item from my former friend. and told him if any of the Items where stolen I would give them back to the person they were stolen from. About a 3rd of the item where stolen, I agreed to give all the stolen items back.
  • I thought all was fine until about 3 weeks later the former friend come back on and denies giving me any items at all. So I was temp banned for a 1 week. After My ban was up I wanted to prove my innocents, But the only way to do that was thou an IP-check (because at this time they think I had his password and I logged on his account and stole the items) But only the server owner could do an IP-check. I tryed to contact the owner several times but he would never respond to me.
  • So with my Friend doubting me and losing there trust I told them that until this matter can be resolved I think it would be best if I leave.
  • The temp ban should say "Lieing to an admin"
  1. Referral(s):
  • Sorry, I dont know anyone on this server
  1. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  • I was serching the internet for a high quality minecraft server.
  1. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  • Yes I have voted for HeroCraft
  1. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  • Yes, I agree to heroCrafts EULA & ToS
  1. Reason you should be accepted:
  • Im a really nice mellow and helpful guy with an awesome battle cry. I am really easy to get along with, Im just look to bring back old memorys and Make new ones with new people.
  1. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
  • HCT5
  1. Additional Info:
  • I really hope you can give me a chance and let me join your wonderfull server.
  • (If you would like to talk to me to verify some thing, please just let me know and I will let you know what you want to know.)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Angyles I'm not too sure how to proceed when a person has a previous ban. please help? <3

Generally you take into account how old the ban is and what it is for. Also, if the person was honest about the ban(s) we are a bit more forgiving. kongrave

You also have to see how many bans there are, numerous bans usually tell us they have a pattern of behaviour.

Tomtm

TNT
This is more of a question, but is kong the only one that can rate sence he/she was the first one to reply?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This is more of a question, but is kong the only one that can rate sence he/she was the first one to reply?

He needs to finish the application as he was the one to being the review. While you wait feel free to log into the server and play on the greylist.

kongrave

Portal
Sorry for the wait, I looked into it and everything looks good. Thanks for being honest about the ban. Welcome to Herocraft, please check your inbox for a PM with information, have fun! :)
also thanks Angy :)