• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ToiletPunisher's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name:ToiletPunisher
  2. Location & Age:California,13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Only one but I'm not sure why. I was playing on the Super Mario Bros based server and I wasn't supposed to log on so a moderator banned me
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was look at the forums at www.minecraftforums.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but I will vote later on
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I love minecraft and I would do anything to play on a pvp server like yours.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!) MCT14
  10. Additional Info:I love to roleplay and my hobbies are playing video games

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name:ToiletPunisher
  2. Location & Age:California,13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Only one but I'm not sure why. I was playing on the Super Mario Bros based server and I wasn't supposed to log on so a moderator banned me
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was look at the forums at www.minecraftforums.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but I will vote later on
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I love minecraft and I would do anything to play on a pvp server like yours.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!) MCT14
  10. Additional Info:I love to roleplay and my hobbies are playing video games
Please explain more about your ban
Please review your special key

i was playing Super Mario Bros or thats what i call it. It was originally SethBling's game. Okay so i was playing and then i started getting fps drops and disconnections (like usual). Then I got disconnected from the server for reboot. I logged in and there was only one person and a moderator and then the moderator banned me. I was so confused, not sure what happened.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
i was playing Super Mario Bros or thats what i call it. It was originally SethBling's game. Okay so i was playing and then i started getting fps drops and disconnections (like usual). Then I got disconnected from the server for reboot. I logged in and there was only one person and a moderator and then the moderator banned me. I was so confused, not sure what happened.

Please explain more about your ban
Please review your special key