• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Tnt Should Be Enabled In Towns

Should TNT explosions be enabled in towns?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Depends on the repercussions and cost

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is going to be a long post, and it needs to be to fully explain my logic and reasoning.

To start off let me claim my suggestion thoroughly, TNT should be able to break blocks in claimed land, claimed by a town or kingdom.

The first reason I think this should be implemented is to make raiding actually possible. You might be wondering, "but wouldn't this only benefit you (the raider), and not the town being raided?" While that is a very valid point, the one being raided can benefit from this as well. It can teach them to make security measures for the future, or in the first place.

Your next concern may be in how overpowered this feature is. While it may seem overpowered, in the long run, it's not. TNT as it is right now is hard to acquire on this server. Gunpowder is only achievable through witches, who drop few at a time. So, along with the scarcity of gunpowder, TNT is hard to use as it is restricted to only level 50 engineers and miners.

You may be thinking about the fact this may scare off players once they get raided, which it very well could, but the fact of how hard TNT is to get and use could prevent that. With the addition of this feature, it could encourage new and old players to stay to go through the long process to actually raid people.

Some other notes I have follow around the fact that level 50 engineers and miners could abuse this power and go on a raid spree. I think the fact that TNT is scarce, and combined with maybe an added fee to use TNT will allow those who raid to slow their roll and leave the others time to make better bases and better protect themselves.

In conclusion, TNT should be enabled in towns as it gives new players something to look forward to, gives old players something to do with their useless TNT, gives town owners purpose on making better walls and defenses, and could allow the PvP aspect of the server, that is buried, to take more prominent effect.

PvP and raiding are big draws to survival serves. This could greatly boost the player count, before you leave a comment or close the tab, please fill out the simple poll below. Thanks for reading!

Wryl

Coal
tbh i prefer kingdoms , you could claim other kingdom's plots , it was awesome .

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yeah, unfortunately, it was really really bad. Would love the ability to have this again, though, it just cant lag like crazy.