• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Time for me to go

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
Cya man, always a great friend when you came in need. This is a list of songs for your music playing device, if they allowed it. Stay Army strong mate.
> Reaction of you leaving
Songs: NWA- Straight Out of Compton
Crime Mob- Knuck if you Buck
Every Biggie and Tupac song
A$AP Rocky- Goldie
A$AP Rocky- Purple Secretly we are gay
A$Ap Rocky- Bass (AAAAAAUUUUUUUHHHHHH)

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Seeing as I can't comment in the the Leave/Absence thread you'll have to deal with it here.

As most of you know I enlisted some time ago, and now I leave tomorrow morning. I'm not really one for goodbyes so forgive me if this seems a little brief.

I've been apart of this community for over 2 years now and I have seen a lot of people come and go on this server. I've made a lot of friends and lost just as many if not more. This server has had its ups and downs and I won't pretend that everything will be just the same when I get back, because I know a lot of you will be gone; so this is my goodbye to you all. I'll be back next year around late February, early March.

Stay safe! Thank you for serving our country!!!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
My laptop had to get sent in for repairs a few days ago, too bad I couldn't say farewell in ts.

Anyways, take care and best of luck to you.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Seeing as I can't comment in the the Leave/Absence thread you'll have to deal with it here.

As most of you know I enlisted some time ago, and now I leave tomorrow morning. I'm not really one for goodbyes so forgive me if this seems a little brief.

I've been apart of this community for over 2 years now and I have seen a lot of people come and go on this server. I've made a lot of friends and lost just as many if not more. This server has had its ups and downs and I won't pretend that everything will be just the same when I get back, because I know a lot of you will be gone; so this is my goodbye to you all. I'll be back next year around late February, early March.
Good luck! What branch?

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Awww, I'm pretty late but. Good Luck, Have fun, go do some good and come back in one piece.

I doubt I'll still be around this time next year, so good bai :(