• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Time for me to go

c12095

Holy Shit!
Seeing as I can't comment in the the Leave/Absence thread you'll have to deal with it here.

As most of you know I enlisted some time ago, and now I leave tomorrow morning. I'm not really one for goodbyes so forgive me if this seems a little brief.

I've been apart of this community for over 2 years now and I have seen a lot of people come and go on this server. I've made a lot of friends and lost just as many if not more. This server has had its ups and downs and I won't pretend that everything will be just the same when I get back, because I know a lot of you will be gone; so this is my goodbye to you all. I'll be back next year around late February, early March.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Get plenty of sleep before you ship out the first few days are rough so Im told by my Marine friends. Take care.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
cya dude! didn't talk all that much but the last few days on hexxit have sure been fun! im sure the next time we play together a golem will fall from the sky and kill me again :D

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Cya c12 had a lot of fun times fighting you and fighting with you etc. peace out and good luck ^_^

MrFly007

Portal
See you in March! Stay safe, I'm joining the Air Force or Army myself, maybe I'll see you some day ;)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Remember the promise you made me Princess. I want that picture with the tin foil hats and the sign!

Stay safe and all that good stuff. I want your email address if you have access so I can send you emails. ^_^

Krypto says: "Tell him I wish him all the best. Good health and safety. Make sure the safety is off and there are no jams."

Y

ytiggidmas

Wow I was expecting this to happen but not so soon. Thanks for being a great friend and leader to those of us who got to be part of TC/TCK. Best of luck to you c12, I'm sure your leadership skills will get you far. Just as it did on Herocraft.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Seeing as I can't comment in the the Leave/Absence thread you'll have to deal with it here.

As most of you know I enlisted some time ago, and now I leave tomorrow morning. I'm not really one for goodbyes so forgive me if this seems a little brief.

I've been apart of this community for over 2 years now and I have seen a lot of people come and go on this server. I've made a lot of friends and lost just as many if not more. This server has had its ups and downs and I won't pretend that everything will be just the same when I get back, because I know a lot of you will be gone; so this is my goodbye to you all. I'll be back next year around late February, early March.
Good luck!