• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

Hello you talked to me in belis post and told me to look at this town and given the circumstances of belis town falling I decided to look into this and I'm interested in joining since I don't currently have a town and I'm still working on building my level up from the full reset that happened a while ago I think a town could do me some good. I built a bit for the old lothair and I've been on this server for about a year now I'm 15 and I can get TeamSpeak if needed I also have Skype. My main skill is a paladin and I haven't chosen a job path yet. I'm decent at pvp and I'll be on at least 3 times a week due to school and extra curricular activities. When I first started playing I was part of a town that I cant remember but I ended up getting on bad sides with the ruler lukevillian and left and stopped playing when I got back on lukevillian quit the server and his empire fell it was like lenoria or something and people referred to it as the lenorian empire days because apparently he united a bunch of towns I don't know but I was a builder in every town ive been in and I built a little in a town on atherys ascended server but I quit that server for herocraft. I would appreciate you accepting me into this town and thank you.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello you talked to me in belis post and told me to look at this town and given the circumstances of belis town falling I decided to look into this and I'm interested in joining since I don't currently have a town and I'm still working on building my level up from the full reset that happened a while ago I think a town could do me some good. I built a bit for the old lothair and I've been on this server for about a year now I'm 15 and I can get TeamSpeak if needed I also have Skype. My main skill is a paladin and I haven't chosen a job path yet. I'm decent at pvp and I'll be on at least 3 times a week due to school and extra curricular activities. When I first started playing I was part of a town that I cant remember but I ended up getting on bad sides with the ruler lukevillian and left and stopped playing when I got back on lukevillian quit the server and his empire fell it was like lenoria or something and people referred to it as the lenorian empire days because apparently he united a bunch of towns I don't know but I was a builder in every town ive been in and I built a little in a town on atherys ascended server but I quit that server for herocraft. I would appreciate you accepting me into this town and thank you.
Thank you for applying. If you could please read the first post on this thread and follow the correct application format I would probably accept you, if it checks out. I do need you to follow the correct format though. I'll let you try again as you were a Lothairian. ^_^

IGN: The_sexy_penguin
Age/Timezone: 15,central
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: if needed
Are you available on Skype?: depends
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year
What class are you, include level: paladin lvl 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): whatever im needed to be
Why Tiltwo?:i was part of lothair before the server reset and would be interested in this town due to that
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the free roam choice
Any previous towns?: 1 for a little just to see if i would like it
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: they were rude and annoying
Strengths?: building and mining i guess
Weaknesses? bows / range

Caldathein

Wood
IGN: Caldathein
Age/Timezone: 16 EST ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I can indeed
Are you available on Skype?: Sometimes, If I am accepted I'll keep my Skype open
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July
What class are you, include level: Dreadknight 21
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20, I plan to be an Engineer
Why Tiltwo?: I have some friends here, and looking at your ideas and rules, I think i'd fit perfectly here. The last town I was in was called "Pemben" and their ideas were quite similar to yours!
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The whole community aspect of it. The fact that we can determine economy by how we price things in the market. Making friends just by inviting people to your dungeon run party. Having these beautiful cities with a thought out lore. Everything about HeroCraft is amazing! (Except when I lag and get killed by an f-ing zombie, that part sucks!)
Any previous towns?: Pemben, does that date my character a bit?
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Alright, get comfy because here is a story! So I entered the town under the suggestion of my friend iAlchemist. Within a month of joining, I had already fought in a civil war, became a member of a secret underground group (Guardians of the Throne) and sacrificed my life multiple times to keep enemies outside our rather large walls. However as action-packed as this all was, I grew tired of being slaughtered every day I went on and decided to quit HeroCraft. It has only been a few days since my return to the server.
Strengths?: Redstone! PvP, PvE, strategy, and I do like to dabble in a bit of building.
Weaknesses?: Really accurate archers!

Thanks for taking the time to read my application! Hopefully it was everything you needed! Thanks Hyperion!

wotthetwo

Dirt
IGN: WotTheTwo
Age/Timezone: 25, EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes
Are you available on Skype?: yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: less than 1 hour
What class are you, include level: cleric
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): undecided, still reading through wiki
Why Tiltwo?: first to respond to me in RE without a macro
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: being creative, but cam to HC because I wanted heavy RPG elemnts
Any previous towns?: no
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: funny, charming, good builder, even better at clearing areas for building
Weaknesses?: nail polish and colorful thigh highs

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: The_sexy_penguin
Age/Timezone: 15,central
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: if needed
Are you available on Skype?: depends
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year
What class are you, include level: paladin lvl 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): whatever im needed to be
Why Tiltwo?:i was part of lothair before the server reset and would be interested in this town due to that
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the free roam choice
Any previous towns?: 1 for a little just to see if i would like it
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: they were rude and annoying
Strengths?: building and mining i guess
Weaknesses? bows / range
I gave you a few chances, but due to your faliure to read the rules you are denied.
IGN: Caldathein
Age/Timezone: 16 EST ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I can indeed
Are you available on Skype?: Sometimes, If I am accepted I'll keep my Skype open
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July
What class are you, include level: Dreadknight 21
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20, I plan to be an Engineer
Why Tiltwo?: I have some friends here, and looking at your ideas and rules, I think i'd fit perfectly here. The last town I was in was called "Pemben" and their ideas were quite similar to yours!
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The whole community aspect of it. The fact that we can determine economy by how we price things in the market. Making friends just by inviting people to your dungeon run party. Having these beautiful cities with a thought out lore. Everything about HeroCraft is amazing! (Except when I lag and get killed by an f-ing zombie, that part sucks!)
Any previous towns?: Pemben, does that date my character a bit?
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Alright, get comfy because here is a story! So I entered the town under the suggestion of my friend iAlchemist. Within a month of joining, I had already fought in a civil war, became a member of a secret underground group (Guardians of the Throne) and sacrificed my life multiple times to keep enemies outside our rather large walls. However as action-packed as this all was, I grew tired of being slaughtered every day I went on and decided to quit HeroCraft. It has only been a few days since my return to the server.
Strengths?: Redstone! PvP, PvE, strategy, and I do like to dabble in a bit of building.
Weaknesses?: Really accurate archers!

Thanks for taking the time to read my application! Hopefully it was everything you needed! Thanks Hyperion!
Accepted! There wasn't people I loved more besides my close friends and loyalists during the Pemben civil war. Don't worry, I've learned from my mistakes and Tiltwo is quite better than Pemben was when it comes to civil unrest! Welcome!
IGN: WotTheTwo
Age/Timezone: 25, EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes
Are you available on Skype?: yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: less than 1 hour
What class are you, include level: cleric
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): undecided, still reading through wiki
Why Tiltwo?: first to respond to me in RE without a macro
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: being creative, but cam to HC because I wanted heavy RPG elemnts
Any previous towns?: no
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: funny, charming, good builder, even better at clearing areas for building
Weaknesses?: nail polish and colorful thigh highs
Denied. You have failed to read the rules.

IGN: __Crusader__
Age/Timezone: 16, PST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 days
What class are you, include level: Dreadknight lvl 28
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter planning to be engineer
Why Tiltwo?: I feel like I can communicate and respond here well.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The Dungeoning
Any previous towns?: cloudsgate
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Left because only one that played really for fun.
Strengths?: Tank class with dmg increase
Weaknesses?: health regen

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN: __Crusader__
Age/Timezone: 16, PST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 days
What class are you, include level: Dreadknight lvl 28
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter planning to be engineer
Why Tiltwo?: I feel like I can communicate and respond here well.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The Dungeoning
Any previous towns?: cloudsgate
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Left because only one that played really for fun.
Strengths?: Tank class with dmg increase
Weaknesses?: health regen

Denied. You have failed to read the rules.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Thinking, well Tiltwo looks great, but why should I choose it over other great towns? Well, ponder no longer! Some reasons on why Tiltwo is the best choice have been listed on the main post.

I like how the people who you denied are 100% scratching their heads like WTF? I haven't even applied and I read ur post about ur town rules and stuff xD. I like ur system. Gonna try to get my town leader to get something similar for making sure people read the rules. To everyone who didn't get it (READ THE RULES) @Warforged79 check this out (if u don't get it read the rules xD)

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I like how the people who you denied are 100% scratching their heads like WTF? I haven't even applied and I read ur post about ur town rules and stuff xD. I like ur system. Gonna try to get my town leader to get something similar for making sure people read the rules. To everyone who didn't get it (READ THE RULES) @Warforged79 check this out (if u don't get it read the rules xD)
Haha, cheers to your town!

God of gales I understand the rules looking over them again and seeing the thing I forgot (incase you don't see your inbox from me) I know the rule of not being able to reply but for what its worth when I first read the rules it didn't click in my head because I read them before I entered the first one that was in the wrong format but when I was denied I looked over them and now I see what it meant is there anything I can do at the moment to be part of this town

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Or he can get online :p
It's all fixed, thanks :)

God of gales I understand the rules looking over them again and seeing the thing I forgot (incase you don't see your inbox from me) I know the rule of not being able to reply but for what its worth when I first read the rules it didn't click in my head because I read them before I entered the first one that was in the wrong format but when I was denied I looked over them and now I see what it meant is there anything I can do at the moment to be part of this town
It is quite simple to click in your head, and I'm sorry but I will not go back on the denial. I hope you have a great path ahead of you wherever you find home.

Bones00007

Gold
IGN: Duckey420swag (I was 12 OK)
Age/Timezone: EST ~ THERE I READ THE RULES, Jeesh.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yarp
Are you available on Skype?: Yarp
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Months n Months
What class are you, include level: Ranger 40, and some other rando levels
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafted 22, no idea what I wanna be.
Why Tiltwo?: Because I know Gale from way back
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Atmosphere
Any previous towns?: Hell if I remember the names.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Kicked cause I left for exams
Strengths?: PvP?
Weaknesses?: Better PvPers

Treesunder

Iron
IGN: Treesunder
Age/Timezone: 31 CST ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yep
Are you available on Skype?: Yep
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 'bout a month, my job makes days start to blend together.
What class are you, include level: Pyromancer, 33
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner, 38
Why Tiltwo?: I keep stumbling over the town's area when out chest hunting. Seems a nice enough place, relatively close to where I've hunkered down to work, and when parusing the town listings it fits my general play mentality the best.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft, the constant progression toward goals, through combat or crafting. Minecraft itself, just finding a project that catches my fancy and busting it out. I'm a dwarf, so most of the time it's excavations. Currently wrapping up a columned 100x22x15 cavern.
Any previous towns?: Nada
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: Dedication toward chosen goals...especially digging.
Weaknesses?: Playtime is...sporadic. Work overnight 12s, so being on during a set time/day is nigh impossible.

IGN: Call202_324_3000
Age/Timezone: 15 EST ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 Days
What class are you, include level: Dragoon 48
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20 Plan to get tomb first.
Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a professional made town built on a good foundation and built with outstanding rules. Also love idea of the government and jobs.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft - Treasure hunting Minecraft - Building, Being social
Any previous towns?: Paralia, Stone Haven
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Paralia No one was ever active/Stone Haven Poor plot claims lot of griefers
Strengths?: Building, Online a lot, Treasure hunting, willing to learn, fast to learn
Weaknesses?: My internet lag is really really... really bad

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Duckey420swag (I was 12 OK)
Age/Timezone: EST ~ THERE I READ THE RULES, Jeesh.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yarp
Are you available on Skype?: Yarp
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Months n Months
What class are you, include level: Ranger 40, and some other rando levels
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafted 22, no idea what I wanna be.
Why Tiltwo?: Because I know Gale from way back
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Atmosphere
Any previous towns?: Hell if I remember the names.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Kicked cause I left for exams
Strengths?: PvP?
Weaknesses?: Better PvPers
Accepted! Get with me, Bradleyley, WiThInSpAcE, or Perboni to get set up.
IGN: Treesunder
Age/Timezone: 31 CST ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yep
Are you available on Skype?: Yep
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 'bout a month, my job makes days start to blend together.
What class are you, include level: Pyromancer, 33
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner, 38
Why Tiltwo?: I keep stumbling over the town's area when out chest hunting. Seems a nice enough place, relatively close to where I've hunkered down to work, and when parusing the town listings it fits my general play mentality the best.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft, the constant progression toward goals, through combat or crafting. Minecraft itself, just finding a project that catches my fancy and busting it out. I'm a dwarf, so most of the time it's excavations. Currently wrapping up a columned 100x22x15 cavern.
Any previous towns?: Nada
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: Dedication toward chosen goals...especially digging.
Weaknesses?: Playtime is...sporadic. Work overnight 12s, so being on during a set time/day is nigh impossible.
Accepted! Welcome. Refer to the people listed above :)
IGN: Call202_324_3000
Age/Timezone: 15 EST ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 Days
What class are you, include level: Dragoon 48
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20 Plan to get tomb first.
Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a professional made town built on a good foundation and built with outstanding rules. Also love idea of the government and jobs.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft - Treasure hunting Minecraft - Building, Being social
Any previous towns?: Paralia, Stone Haven
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Paralia No one was ever active/Stone Haven Poor plot claims lot of griefers
Strengths?: Building, Online a lot, Treasure hunting, willing to learn, fast to learn
Weaknesses?: My internet lag is really really... really bad
Accepted! Refer to the people above, welcome!