• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN: AgeOfTheMage
Age/Timezone: 15,(i live in michigain)
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: maybe, ill have to check
Are you available on Skype?: yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a week
What class are you, include level: druid lvl 1(i havet trained much)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):
Why Tiltwo?: i saw the pirate thing(im good at it) plus i need a place to live and like islands
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: i guess the rpg style(i love rpg's)
Any previous towns?: nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: never kicked
Strengths?: building(definitley) and not really sure
Weaknesses? (if you mean in an rp style then, water)

Denied. you have failed to read the rules.

Catlyst

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Catlyst
Age/Timezone:14 est~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes
Are you available on Skype?:yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?:since 2014
What class are you, include level:ranger 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I am preferably wanting to adapt to what this town needs.
Why Tiltwo?: because i love to pvp, and it seems like a fun town.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:I enjoy the combat, the exploration and the community.
Any previous towns?:Ravenswood
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I wasn't on for a long time.
Strengths?: pvp, game knowledge, knowing the places to farm, effort.
Weaknesses?:Hubris and trash talking enemies.

Last edited:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:Catlyst
Age/Timezone:14 est~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes
Are you available on Skype?:yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?:since 2014
What class are you, include level:ranger 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I am preferably wanting to adapt to what this town needs.
Why Tiltwo?: because i love to pvp, and it seems like a fun town.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:I enjoy the combat, the exploration and the community.
Any previous towns?:Ravenswood
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I wasn't on for a long time.
Strengths?: pvp, game knowledge, knowing the places to farm, effort.
Weaknesses?:Hubris and trash talking enemies.

Accepted, congratulations! Welcome to the town, look for me or any of the council members to get in.

Guck_f00ns

Dirt
IGN: Guck_f00ns
Age/Timezone: 15/EST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Depends on when, but yup.
Are you available on Skype?: Depends on when, but yup.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1day. Not even a whole day.
What class are you, include level: Ninja:5
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter:20, wannabe farmer, but can be anything town wants me to be :>
Why Tiltwo?: Someone in chat said it's gud. Looks kewl :D
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Having fun. I think
Any previous towns?: Nop
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: No town experiences
Strengths?: I'm weak. I have a bunch of items/supplies(does that count?).
Weaknesses?: just about everything, but even more pvp/pve(mobs), since i gots a tiny bitta lag

WaffleKingFZ

Stone
IGN: Chocolat3_
Age/Timezone: 13/ Eastern Time Zone~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A day
What class are you, include level: Ninja, 15
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith (Plan to be)
Why Tiltwo?: It looks interesting, and I feel for someone to go to this much trouble with applications on forums that they would be very dependable and experienced.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I am pretty good at building., and I love to see my finished creations. For RPG servers such as HeroCraft, I like the idea of classes, a level system, skills and custom items.
Any previous towns?: No
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: I am mature for my age, for example, once someone thought I was 20 by the way I talked and such :p. I am decent at PVP, I can self-learn/ learn from watching, I research, I'm dependable and a good friend ;)
Weaknesses?: I tend to get very competitive, tho I don't say so out loud.

Last edited:

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Guck_f00ns
Age/Timezone: 15/EST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Depends on when, but yup.
Are you available on Skype?: Depends on when, but yup.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1day. Not even a whole day.
What class are you, include level: Ninja:5
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter:20, wannabe farmer, but can be anything town wants me to be :>
Why Tiltwo?: Someone in chat said it's gud. Looks kewl :D
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Having fun. I think
Any previous towns?: Nop
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: No town experiences
Strengths?: I'm weak. I have a bunch of items/supplies(does that count?).
Weaknesses?: just about everything, but even more pvp/pve(mobs), since i gots a tiny bitta lag

Accepted. Get with me or a council member in game to join!

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Chocolat3_
Age/Timezone: 13/ Eastern Time Zone~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A day
What class are you, include level: Ninja, 15
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith (Plan to be)
Why Tiltwo?: It looks interesting, and I feel for someone to go to this much trouble with applications on forums that they would be very dependable and experienced.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I am pretty good at building., and I love to see my finished creations. For RPG servers such as HeroCraft, I like the idea of classes, a level system, skills and custom items.
Any previous towns?: No
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: I am mature for my age, for example, once someone thought I was 20 by the way I talked and such :p. I am decent at PVP, I can self-learn/ learn from watching, I research, I'm dependable and a good friend ;)
Weaknesses?: I tend to get very competitive, tho I don't say so out loud.

Pending. Waiting on trials to be conducted by @WiThInSpAcE

Bones00007

Gold
IGN: Duckey420swag (I was 12 OK)
Age/Timezone: EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yarp
Are you available on Skype?: Yarp
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Months n Months
What class are you, include level: Ranger 40, and some other rando levels
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafted 22, no idea what I wanna be.
Why Tiltwo?: Because I know Gale from way back
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Atmosphere
Any previous towns?: Hell if I remember the names.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Kicked cause I left for exams
Strengths?: PvP?
Weaknesses?: Better PvPers

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Duckey420swag (I was 12 OK)
Age/Timezone: EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yarp
Are you available on Skype?: Yarp
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Months n Months
What class are you, include level: Ranger 40, and some other rando levels
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafted 22, no idea what I wanna be.
Why Tiltwo?: Because I know Gale from way back
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Atmosphere
Any previous towns?: Hell if I remember the names.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Kicked cause I left for exams
Strengths?: PvP?
Weaknesses?: Better PvPers
Pending. Duckey! It's Hyperion! Long time no see!

Well, you have failed to review the rules, however I would like to recommend you to re-try and review the rules.

EDIT: Oh I see you already knew who I was xD

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Galaxial
Age/Timezone: 19/GMT~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Will be!
Are you available on Skype?: Can be!
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Nov '11.
What class are you, include level: 1/1, complete newbie this map, usually end up as Wizard / Engineer though! (love making contraptions)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Engineer!
Why Tiltwo?: It's got what I love about towns - active members, bit of lore, and good structure (great looking forum post!)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Love playing a role, building redstone contraptions, and having that community feel! Can spend endless amounts of time on HeroCraft and I'm up for anything!
Any previous towns?: Sure! I've made a few myself! (http://goo.gl/J1ImYM)
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Went inactive - started University!
Strengths?: Love playing and once I get involved in a project, it becomes an addiction! - Have held previous positions on Herocraft including Designer, Guide, Proctor & Moderator!
Weaknesses?: Absolutely dreadful at PVP. If swords come out, I'll retreat to my little room of traps full of redstone & levers...

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Galaxial
Age/Timezone: 19/GMT~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Will be!
Are you available on Skype?: Can be!
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Nov '11.
What class are you, include level: 1/1, complete newbie this map, usually end up as Wizard / Engineer though! (love making contraptions)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Engineer!
Why Tiltwo?: It's got what I love about towns - active members, bit of lore, and good structure (great looking forum post!)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Love playing a role, building redstone contraptions, and having that community feel! Can spend endless amounts of time on HeroCraft and I'm up for anything!
Any previous towns?: Sure! I've made a few myself! (http://goo.gl/J1ImYM)
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Went inactive - started University!
Strengths?: Love playing and once I get involved in a project, it becomes an addiction! - Have held previous positions on Herocraft including Designer, Guide, Proctor & Moderator!
Weaknesses?: Absolutely dreadful at PVP. If swords come out, I'll retreat to my little room of traps full of redstone & levers...
Accepted! My sir/ma'am, you sure know how to make a good application. Currently I just emerged from a period of derp and need to reestablish myself as King of Tiltwo. This however can not be done until Perboni is able to come online an make the switch, but he is currently moving Irl, so I cannot personally invite you myself. @bradleyley @WiThInSpAcE should be able to set you up, @ILikeTrains23456 can continue by giving you a tour. Welcome, fellow Pirate of Paradise!

TheUnCola

Gold
IGN: TheUnCola
Age/Timezone: 22, EST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, and will very actively do so.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Couple Weeks
What class are you, include level: Cleric, 22
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Level 20 Crafter, planning to be a Miner when I get the coins to switch
Why Tiltwo?: Tiltwo seems to be a nice town, friendly, and ILikeTrains referred me.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the classes and profession aspect. I've never seen anything like it in Mincraft before. I also love mining. I will mine for hours.
Any previous towns?: No, since I'm a relatively new player (I have played MC for years though).
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: I'm very good with people. My job IRL deals a lot with communicating with others in a business fashion (I work in an office building as the head of the Procurement Department). I've been staff on multiple servers as well as the owner of one myself. I'm very determined and will consistently work hard to reach my goals. If I end up having extra coins or items then I'm also big on donating.
Weaknesses?: Not a great PVPer. I'm also not the most artistic so I'm not good at building large fancy buildings and things.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
So now you're Pirate Paradise? So indecisive, I swear. Can't blame you though, I have had enough personality schisms in my day trying to find myself (little hippie-ish, I am aware (4:20, man (gnarly (jk, jk)))).
We change it up to better suit current-day communities within the town.

IGN: TheUnCola
Age/Timezone: 22, EST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, and will very actively do so.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Couple Weeks
What class are you, include level: Cleric, 22
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Level 20 Crafter, planning to be a Miner when I get the coins to switch
Why Tiltwo?: Tiltwo seems to be a nice town, friendly, and ILikeTrains referred me.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the classes and profession aspect. I've never seen anything like it in Mincraft before. I also love mining. I will mine for hours.
Any previous towns?: No, since I'm a relatively new player (I have played MC for years though).
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: I'm very good with people. My job IRL deals a lot with communicating with others in a business fashion (I work in an office building as the head of the Procurement Department). I've been staff on multiple servers as well as the owner of one myself. I'm very determined and will consistently work hard to reach my goals. If I end up having extra coins or items then I'm also big on donating.
Weaknesses?: Not a great PVPer. I'm also not the most artistic so I'm not good at building large fancy buildings and things.
Accepted! Please get @WiThInSpAcE or @bradleyley to invite you, @ILikeTrains23456 is my main man when it comes to setting up new members!

IGN: TheDomicusHD
Age/Timezone: 16/CET~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No, I'm not. Sorry :/ .
Are you available on Skype?: Hardly ever.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: More than a week but less than two.
What class are you, include level: Druid, level 19.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, level 18. I haven't planned anything yet.
Why Tiltwo?: It seems to be a great place to live. Also, my friend Sencler is there :p
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Mining and farming.
Any previous towns?: Nope.
Strengths?: Mining and farming, I guess.
Weaknesses?: Constructing and pvping, but I think I'm not so bad.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: TheDomicusHD
Age/Timezone: 16/CET~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No, I'm not. Sorry :/ .
Are you available on Skype?: Hardly ever.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: More than a week but less than two.
What class are you, include level: Druid, level 19.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, level 18. I haven't planned anything yet.
Why Tiltwo?: It seems to be a great place to live. Also, my friend Sencler is there :p
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Mining and farming.
Any previous towns?: Nope.
Strengths?: Mining and farming, I guess.
Weaknesses?: Constructing and pvping, but I think I'm not so bad.
Accepted! I wish you would download TeamSpeak, though. Having a friend already in the town sure does boost your acceptance, however! @bradleyley or @WiThInSpAcE can you add him, @ILikeTrains23456 you know what to do ;)

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey fellows, as @GodOfGales state before, im moving in real life, i will be another week without wi-Fi internet, so pls keep the things running while that.

It is true, as soon as I get back online, i will crown @GodOfGales as the new King of Tiltwo. That was a decision that came from me, not because of I dont like to be Tiltwo's King, I really do, but because of my friendship with Gales and the trust that he can do even more than me for Tiltwo, with me as his Sic, the way that worked well before since we sucessfully founded Tiltwo.

Tiltwo is now ready to be greatest then ever, with the help of our council, our active townies and the towns of New Delve.

Long live the King @GodOfGales !