• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

Ign: Calyton1372
14 years old, Central time zone
I am able to use teamspeak and skype
I'm very new to herocraft, but I would love to join, i am a level 9 ranger
Im new to the game, so my profession is undecided
I'd love to join Titltwo because it seems like a nice town
I love the rpg aspect of herocraft
Failure to read the rules. Denied.

IGN: Zaxtremist
Age/Timezone: 19 / Pacific ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Preferably not
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played for quite a bit for the past year, but took some time off.
What class are you, include level: I am a Beguiler, level 13 (Which I mastered awhile ago, but the data appears to be reset now)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter->Runesmith, but can become whatever the town needs me to be.
Why Tiltwo?: I received a large number of people saying to join the town, the island aspect sounds absolutely charming. The people who sent out the invites also seemed lovely!
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The Heroes plugin is just fantastic and the community I remember was just enjoyable.
Any previous towns?: I forget its name, was too long ago and appears to be gone now
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left due to exams and just recently decided to get back into the game.
Strengths?: PvP and a cheery disposition! :D
Weaknesses?: Most likely architecture
Seems legit. Accepted get with any of the council in game for an invite and tour.

IGN: JacobDaGun
Age/Timezone: 18/MDT

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes...? Don't really use it, but I have it.
Are you available on Skype?: No...not really, no.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A day-ish.

What class are you, include level: Lv. 1 Paladin.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Lv. 1 Crafter. Either a Merchant, Blacksmith, or Farmer.
Why Tiltwo?: It was suggested, and seems friendly enough.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft, I like what I see here so far. Minecraft...I'm competent at it?
Any previous towns?: Nope.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A.

Strengths?: Decent builder, getting better at building, patient, willing to help, and well versed enough at Minecraft to be of good service.
Weaknesses?: No good at PvP...like...no good at all. AT ALL, I tell you, AT ALL! Like...really really really terrible awful with it. Have a job, and school too at some point in the forseeable future.
Denied for failure to read the rules.

Legend2347

Dirt
IGN: Legend2347
Age/Timezone: 12/ Cant find the wavy thing but it is, i dont know the name but it is the same as New York, i think it is NA Atlantis
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No Sorry
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 days
What class are you, include level: Berserker: 23
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter:17 I dont know yet
Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a fun place, main reason: its an island
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Meeting people
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Never been kicked
Strengths?: Mining, farming, brewing, helping, looting
Weaknesses?: pvp, building, writing stories, scared of dying when op

Nvkid

Stone
IGN: Nvkid
Age/Timezone: 15/ AKST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Not really, my friend lilspy2 got me on a while a go and recently asked for me to play again
What class are you, include level: Paladin Lv 3
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 1
Why Tiltwo?: Because my friend asked me to joinj, and it was a pain to get here, and I dont really want to go back
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the classes available, I havent seen that in minecraft before.
Any previous towns?: Nope! You will be my first!
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: Building, PvP
Weaknesses?: Brewing, I dont remember the things, and my patience level is low- soooo...

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Zaxtremist
Age/Timezone: 19 / Pacific ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Preferably not
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played for quite a bit for the past year, but took some time off.
What class are you, include level: I am a Beguiler, level 13 (Which I mastered awhile ago, but the data appears to be reset now)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter->Runesmith, but can become whatever the town needs me to be.
Why Tiltwo?: I received a large number of people saying to join the town, the island aspect sounds absolutely charming. The people who sent out the invites also seemed lovely!
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The Heroes plugin is just fantastic and the community I remember was just enjoyable.
Any previous towns?: I forget its name, was too long ago and appears to be gone now
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left due to exams and just recently decided to get back into the game.
Strengths?: PvP and a cheery disposition! :D
Weaknesses?: Most likely architecture
Glo! It's me, alch! What's up!?

IGN: Nvkid
Age/Timezone: 15/ AKST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Not really, my friend lilspy2 got me on a while a go and recently asked for me to play again
What class are you, include level: Paladin Lv 3
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 1
Why Tiltwo?: Because my friend asked me to joinj, and it was a pain to get here, and I dont really want to go back
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the classes available, I havent seen that in minecraft before.
Any previous towns?: Nope! You will be my first!
Strengths?: Building, PvP
Weaknesses?: Brewing, I dont remember the things, and my patience level is low- soooo...
You are denied for failing to read the rules.

Nvkid

Stone
Can I get a second chance? I really do want to join. I did in fact read the rules, just the Tilde slipped my mind when filling out my form.

IGN: boogerman135
Age/Timezone: 14 y/o, EST ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: rarely
Are you available on Skype?: yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: not 100% sure, i took a break a while back for personal reasons
What class are you, include level: berserker, lvl 7.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): farmer, lvl 41
Why Tiltwo?: i was a member before, and i enjoyed the town and the people
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: the classes are fun to use, and the people can be fun to get to know
Any previous towns?: tiltwo!
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: kicked for inactivity
Strengths?: farming, mining,
Weaknesses?: building and, depending on the opponent, pvp

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: boogerman135
Age/Timezone: 14 y/o, EST ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: rarely
How long have you been on Herocraft?: not 100% sure, i took a break a while back for personal reasons
What class are you, include level: berserker, lvl 7.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): farmer, lvl 41
Why Tiltwo?: i was a member before, and i enjoyed the town and the people
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: the classes are fun to use, and the people can be fun to get to know
Any previous towns?: tiltwo!
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: kicked for inactivity
Strengths?: farming, mining,
Weaknesses?: building and, depending on the opponent, pvp

Accepted! Welcome back to the town, look for me or any of the council members to get in.

jronny12

Dirt
hey everyone, i just changed my name to Ronahan, this is jronny12 xD i changed it im not a townie anymore e.o pwease help :3 but yeah, i was jronny12, now Ronahan xD

double_duty

Glowing Redstone
IGN: double_duty

Age/Timezone: 18 / EST ~

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I have a mic.

Are you available on Skype?: Yes, I have a mic.

How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have the 4 year trophy on the forums, however I do believe I've been playing Herocraft on and off longer than that.

What class are you, include level: Lost soul: level 1. I know this is low, however, on previous maps I've had 2 max rangers and a max beastmaster (when that was a class) so I know how to level and I will, I just do not enjoy playing games alone and your guild caught my attention so I figured I would apply immediately.

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Again, the bare minimum, Crafter: 1. I can play as whatever spec is most needed, I have little preference.

Why Tiltwo?: I enjoy the fact that your guild has a lore and the slight role-playing aspects you've sprinkled in, I like that you require your applicants to read the rules before joining the guild I think that brings in a more mature audience. Although I do not know alot about Tiltwo I like what I've been able to find out about this town on the forums and I think I would make a good fit.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:
I love the fact that Minecraft brought about this era of sandbox gaming, I think it was a revolutionary game and I like the freedom it provides to be able to partake in any kind of activity whether that be PvP, building, etc. In terms of Herocraft, I like it's class system, I believe it was the first server to use the Heros mod and I think the way PvP works with classes is incredibly fun, I also enjoy the profession-specific crafting system, it gives everyone a specific role.

Any previous towns?: Not on this world.

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A

Strengths?: I've been playing Minecraft for a very long time, about 5 or 6 years. I started near its alpha release in 2009. Since then, I've played on a multitude of PvP and building servers as well as Herocraft. As a person, I'm mature and I like to communicate, I'm good at PvP and I just like having a good time in general.

Weaknesses?: I can get really sick of mining. Also, I would say that when it comes to building I can be a bit of a perfectionist, I've spent alot of time on servers such as the Voxelbox where every build needs to be incredible and I end up spending way too much time redesigning my own builds until I like it.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I hope to see you In-game!

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: double_duty

Age/Timezone: 18 / EST ~

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I have a mic.

Are you available on Skype?: Yes, I have a mic.

I have the 4 year trophy on the forums, however I do believe I've been playing Herocraft on and off longer than that.

What class are you, include level: Lost soul: level 1. I know this is low, however, on previous maps I've had 2 max rangers and a max beastmaster (when that was a class) so I know how to level and I will, I just do not enjoy playing games alone and your guild caught my attention so I figured I would apply immediately.

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Again, the bare minimum, Crafter: 1. I can play as whatever spec is most needed, I have little preference.

Why Tiltwo?: I enjoy the fact that your guild has a lore and the slight role-playing aspects you've sprinkled in, I like that you require your applicants to read the rules before joining the guild I think that brings in a more mature audience. Although I do not know alot about Tiltwo I like what I've been able to find out about this town on the forums and I think I would make a good fit.

I love the fact that Minecraft brought about this era of sandbox gaming, I think it was a revolutionary game and I like the freedom it provides to be able to partake in any kind of activity whether that be PvP, building, etc. In terms of Herocraft, I like it's class system, I believe it was the first server to use the Heros mod and I think the way PvP works with classes is incredibly fun, I also enjoy the profession-specific crafting system, it gives everyone a specific role.

Any previous towns?: Not on this world.

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A

Strengths?: I've been playing Minecraft for a very long time, about 5 or 6 years. I started near its alpha release in 2009. Since then, I've played on a multitude of PvP and building servers as well as Herocraft. As a person, I'm mature and I like to communicate, I'm good at PvP and I just like having a good time in general.

Weaknesses?: I can get really sick of mining. Also, I would say that when it comes to building I can be a bit of a perfectionist, I've spent alot of time on servers such as the Voxelbox where every build needs to be incredible and I end up spending way too much time redesigning my own builds until I like it.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I hope to see you In-game!

Accepted, congratulations! Welcome to the town, look for me or any of the council members to get in.

L4RVIS

Wood
IGN:L4RVIS
Age/Timezone: 16/Portugal
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Idc has long as I can help and have fun at the same time :D
How long have you played Herocraft?: like a month i guess
What are strong points?: Building, Imagination
What are your weak points?: pvp

AgeOfTheMage

Stone
Tiltwo
As the realm of Citadel progressed, so did its people. As the people spread across the world, new discoveries were made. One group found their way to a mighty mountainous island. And from the center of the island rose a mighty volcano, which harbored Tilt, the blue dragon. The people soon discovered there was no escaping the island without defeating this dragon, lest they be eaten. And so after many years of hiding within Sister Island, a small island off the coast of the main island, a hero was prepared to defeat the dragon. And so the hero slew beast, and rose a mighty pickaxe, the Wo, and claimed the mountain for his people. Hence rose Tiltwo.

Welcome to the official information hub and applicant area for Tiltwo! This forum post is subject to change, please keep this in mind. Below you will find various info over the town, and the application format. Please be sure to read all of this info before applying!

Lore is being changed

Government changed from the original three house system, which will return sometime far away.
Residents:
When you apply and are accepted into Tiltwo, this is the rank bestowed upon you. You are expected to work on progressing and assist in small ways.

Guards:
The towns primary defense soldiers. Fighting in honor of Tiltwo, no matter if they succeed, the main call to arms in times of attacks.

Sentinel:
The Sentinel as recently been changed to represent our military captain!

Helper:
Helping the town as much as possible. This rank will mostly be given to town builders.

Scribe:
Writers of the town. They write the mighty treaties, charters, stories, records, and all of the sort of Tiltwo.

Exchequer:
Town economists. Masters of the coin, they make sure the town has proper funds and impose land claims.

Council:
Town council is the great politicians of the land. Typically, they would either represent the Tilt party or the Wo party, but of course that's just RP wise. The council will vote on major things, and sacred to the government.

Second in Command(s):
As the name imposes, it is not a single entity. Of course, the primary SiC is Perboni, but under him are the greatest town officials. In charge of making sure the town is safe, affective, active, fun, all of the sort.

You can be a part of more then one office.

The rules are a collection of commandments given by the mysterious God that patrons the land.

1. You shall avoid lies.

2. You shall not kill the innocent. This does not apply to registered Warriors.

3. You shall not murder. This does not apply to registered Warriors.

4. You shall help the needy if such action aids yourself.

5. You shall honor those who honor you.

6. You shall follow the law unless breaking the law can advance you without harming others.

7. You shall not betray others unless your life is in jeopardy.

8. You shall aid those who aid you and harm those who harm you.

9. You shall not promote an extreme viewpoint.

10. You shall advance yourself without harming others. This does not apply to registered Warriors.

11. Place a ~ after your timezone to state you read the rules!

12. You shall not represent the town in any way that could be considered toxic or noobish, granted newer players may have a light sentence for noobish mistakes.

I hope you have found Tiltwo a suitable place for you. To sum it up, you may find this information important:
Name:Tiltwo
Alignment: Neutral
King:GodOfGales
Heir (SIC): Perboni.
Nation: Cliffholme
Tax: 10c

IGN:
Age/Timezone:
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:
Are you available on Skype?:
What class are you, include level:
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):
Why Tiltwo?:
Any previous towns?:
Strengths?:
Weaknesses?:

Note: If you are below the age of fourteen you will be evaluated in TeamSpeak, most likely by council chair @WiThInSpAcE.
IGN: AgeOfTheMage
Age/Timezone: 15,(i live in michigain)
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: maybe, ill have to check
How long have you been on Herocraft?: a week
What class are you, include level: druid lvl 1(i havet trained much)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):
Why Tiltwo?: i saw the pirate thing(im good at it) plus i need a place to live and like islands
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: i guess the rpg style(i love rpg's)
Any previous towns?: nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: never kicked
Strengths?: building(definitley) and not really sure
Weaknesses? (if you mean in an rp style then, water)

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN:L4RVIS
Age/Timezone: 16/Portugal
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Idc has long as I can help and have fun at the same time :D
How long have you played Herocraft?: like a month i guess
What are strong points?: Building, Imagination
What are your weak points?: pvp

Denied. you have failed to read the rules.