• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thytheterminator's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: ThytheTerminator
  2. Location & Age: I live in Knoxville Tennessee and am 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned a few times (DesiredCraft, and ShadowRaze are the only two I vaguely remember from those days
  4. Referral(s): Botelho31, and Dimlight25
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it because our server will be installing the Heroes Plugin soon so I would like to get on familiar grounds with it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes actually, I just did :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I completely agree, I don't like bullies, and this helps fight against them
  8. Reason you should be accepted: In my opinion I think I am a good builder, I have an open mind and a helpful opinion at times. I can be very resourceful to people when in need, and always try to respect my fellow players
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCT16}
  10. Additional Info: I have a part time job at Ace Hardware, and I love to build and make friends (I am very social). I hope that I can help y'all in any way necessary

Well, on DesiredCraft I was a mod. Later on in the downfall of the server I discovered the owner was using somone's PayPal account to buy himself a very luxurious AlienWare computer. I told the server what had happend and then he banned me along with all of the other mods. On ShadowRaze, the same owner of DesiredCraft was an Admin there. I warned them about him and they said I was full of <insert word here> - this is all true as crazy as it sounds...

I probably did that. Like I said those were in the 'different days' , I used to troll on servers, but I have recently found a server I really like and don't wanna get in trouble so I have decided to stop griefing and such (the server is *Removed server name*)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I found an application with someone using your name was applying to be staff and they claimed to be 26 and have a wife who is pregnant. Is this you?

That was. I didn't like feeling left out. So I tried to look more mature (I actually based this off of my brother in-law) I didn't really mean harm from that lie

Just wondering but could you reply back soon? I have something important tommorow morning and I was just wondering if you had come to a conclusion, not trying to be pushy

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Just wondering but could you reply back soon? I have something important tommorow morning and I was just wondering if you had come to a conclusion, not trying to be pushy

A decision will be made when it is made. Bumping your application will not cause a decision be made any faster. Proctors do have lives outside of the server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You seem to be doing quite a bit of advertising for your new server, is this something we should be concerned about? I see you have already mentioned it once in this thread.

No, I just want to check out this plugin your server has made. I want to let the server's staff I play on know its qualities and if they would enjoy it (and I want to play it too, they won't be getting it for another week and I am eager)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It seems your only intention is to "Check things out", not actually be a member of the community. Despite that, I am going to give you a chance, but understand that we take the EULA and ToS VERY seriously, as well as Intellectual property theft.

We also do not allow any advertising, and you seem to have a habit of that on some forums, so keep that in mind. Advertising will get you banned. Welcome to Herocraft.